babaliciouz

Baba's Pre-Wedding

ya...u should get the MUA fr ur hometown..else is too expensive to get fr west malaysia..

just tell ur MUA on what you want think should be ok...as long as dun let them make up too heavily on ur eye can liao.. :)

yah but in Kuching i have to depend on his side to find me a MUA............ getting worried

Joojoo,

Wah piang! like that boh pian liao must buy you dinner already loh.

ok lah ok lah we make a date on 29 of Feb lah.............. :P

Yes you are right, thats why many S'pore are doing their BS in M'sia. Its up to standard & most cost effective.

Jocelyn,

It that so? I have no idea leh........ but Derrick said that some BS are 'copying' their idea liao. Not sure who start 1st lah........

scg2907,

anyone bride as main char also will look great lah not just me leh.............. :wub:

hi baba,

ya lor ya lor... the more they compete, the more good things we will get lor! :wub:

my colleague will choose photo next weekend... maybe i want to go keh poh keh poh! :D

hi baba,

ya lor ya lor... the more they compete, the more good things we will get lor! :wub:

my colleague will choose photo next weekend... maybe i want to go keh poh keh poh! :D

go leh go leh than can update us to see what new in town! ;)

baba,

very nice photo from your bs.

personally, i think it is small.... u & you fh, small, and the background so hugh. Any photos with the two of u "big big" one. Like potrait?

18863 & 18859 is close/big enough.

baba,

very nice photo from your bs.

personally, i think it is small.... u & you fh, small, and the background so hugh. Any photos with the two of u "big big" one. Like potrait?

18863 & 18859 is close/big enough.

i think the size could be adjust right...can see from the first few digital photo that baba post in here...i think one digital picture are for two pages liao...correct or not ah?...i am just guessing... :P

baba, hmm.. is ur bs venus?

Yes my BS is Venus JB

baba, ur pic very nice.. i thk venus improve alot compare to last time. how much u spend for ur package? can share ur details w me :wub:

Baba,

Perhaps maybe I put it underslide show, thats why I saw the pixel. When I look at it as individual then dun have leh. I also dunno why <_<

Anyway, your picture very nice. Make me feel like flying back right now and sign up o? (He sure kill me if he see this sentence)

Lucky you lah, your hubby got no comment what he is wearing, mine very "yim jim". Like those Kua & Kung Fu clothes, if I ask him to wear he sure RUN 500 meter away from me one. :wub:

kit

digital photo hor.... can enlarge ler... stupid me...

i am old fashion ler, i like big big /close shoot...

i think it will look great if baba, u can put a big potrait of the both of u, then back ground using the same background but make it really small/far and + a bit blur ......

Hi everyone,

I am new here! Very interesting forum where i can get a lot of information from here. Unfortunately, it is a bit late because i have paid deposit for my ps....

My wedding date will be on mid of october 2007 and held at Kuantan. Now we are searching for wedding venue at Kuantan, any advice or information on this?

Thanks!

Lcyy

Hi,

My FH and I have visited 3 bs in Sunway, 1 in Ipoh and about 5-6 at Jalan Ipoh and finally decided to sign up with Universal. The price and the customer service are both quite ok. But not so sure later.....

Hi June,

Are you still in the forum? I have signed up with Universal. According to you, they have designer gown by Carven Ong as well....i was not told about this. The sales there told me that I can choose all the gown there. So, is this mean that I can choose from Carven's collection as well? I

n the forum you also mentioned that you can choose one carven's gown. So, is the gown look nice??

Thanks and have a nice day!

Lcyy

Hi everyone,

I am new here! Very interesting forum where i can get a lot of information from here. Unfortunately, it is a bit late because i have paid deposit for my ps....

My wedding date will be on mid of october 2007 and held at Kuantan. Now we are searching for wedding venue at Kuantan, any advice or information on this?

Thanks!

Lcyy

Lcyy, perhaps you can check with myteddybear. She is from Kuantan. :)

Lcyy,

at the moment there are three choices for you:

MS Garden - 52 tables max

Vistana - around 40 tables

Swiss Garden - 30 tables just nice, could add up to 35 max but very pack.

Hyatt - just change management, not sure with the situation now.

these are those established hotel in town and with popular demand.

hope these info help you.

The price and the customer service are both quite ok. But not so sure later.....

you also mentioned that you can choose one carven's gown. So, is the gown look nice??

Lcyy, I m still in this forum. ya i agreed with u that their price n service r good lor. For my case, I was satisfied with their service even until i gave back my gowns to them lor.

Ya, they told me b4 got designer gown lor. Which package hv u signed up?

My package, they agreed to let me choose 1 designer gown. The gown considered nice kua but when I put on my body maybe not so nice :P

baba, ur photos really nice la, agreed with other members said that u hv nice design n background for ur photos too. Worth for the money spent.

myteddybear,

Thanks, yah that pic make me look like a 'good good gal' :D

Girl,

My package was RM4688, I top up to RM5688 for extre photos. Yes you should consider signing up soon coz I heard after CNY they will be quite busy. Yesterday I passed by quite a few BS near THE STORE area but all so quiet......... but Venus as usual was very busy.

Kitkioko,

At 1st my hubby was very worried about how their suits & coats would fit him. Coz he is very vain & particular about coats that should rest exactly on the 'shoulder line'. He also kept 'complaining' (in a joking way) only emphasis on bride & nothing on bridegroom. When I was choosing my gowns he also got the gal to let him try some suits (which actually most man bridegroom dont request for), my hubby very vain lah. They are more them willing to do so, and finally came they photo shoot day. My hubby has no complains about they suits & outfits, in fact he was very pleased! The bridegroom outfit is made to match with the brides gowns, but all fits him well & he likes them all!!!

So I was also very pleased!

Lavender,

Thanks, the big tree & street photos are very natural but yet nostalgic. Which we bith are very happy & pleased with, thanks again!

Arieloh,

Thanks for your great advised. I had confirmed my 2 big potrait yesterday, will uplaod the final design once I get the soft copy later.

June,

Thanks, yes money well spent indeed! Must agree on that, many people I showed were very impressed that the JB standard was this good.