babaliciouz

Baba's Pre-Wedding

Baba,

It was so pretty. If you didnt mention this is from JB, I tot it was taken in KL. The design is very up to date and the shooting technic can compare to some well known BS in KL. I think you have spent the money in a worthy way :rolleyes:

Meow

Myteddybear,

Thank you, dont envy me lah............. yours will turn out even nicer than my anytime! :)

Athena,

Thanks thanks............ Yes all the small pics in the Coffeeshop series are B&W.

Kitkioko,

Yes all the other pics that are not present in my big album will be in my 8R album. No dont have B&W in the 8R, I didnt request for it.

Meow,

Thanks............. Yes the design & the camera they use are all very up to date & up to current standard.

baba...looking at your pics ...make me wanna go back to JB to take pics..haha....

when i was studying in JB, i hated to be there..now kinda miss it!! :)

Myteddybear,

Thank you, dont envy me lah............. yours will turn out even nicer than my anytime! :)

baba,

yesterday i got a bad dream ler...i dreamt that my photo album the photo size in 4R size only ler...and the outcome very bad lor...i was so worried and my BS said that that is what we have in our package... :( :rolleyes:

Athena,

Ok what, go back JB taken anniversary pics loh! :)

They also have anniversary packages, which are cheaper........ heehee

Myteddybear,

You too obsess liao lah! Relax......... relax.......... your album will never be in 4R size and it will turn out even better than mine with your pretty face in it!

baba,

i like 20x24...big big ah...good !!!! and not too complicated. Too much photo in a same image also.....complicated. 09 & 13 also good good..

what about the ji mui photo... just plain photo or...??