bumblebee

Mooncakes

i bought Shangri-la's moon cakes last week. it tasted so sweet....the lotus with yolk and the sesame with yolk tasted pretty good but, too bad, both too sweet to my liking..and I agreed with what pink kitty said, no bird nest was found in the snowskin bird nest moon cake, only jelly.. :angry: ...and i kept the other snow skin coconut moon cake in the fridge for too many days, it became hard like a rock :dash2: when i wanted to eat it days later...

when i go buy mooncake that time, a sales aunty tells me that six happiness's assorted nuts is the best.

i've tried the baker's cottage precious black.....nothing much different except there r bits of chewy thingy inside...n except for the black black skin only...skin no taste one...

I like purplecane mooncake too, not too sweet.

Last year my friend sis made jelly mooncake with pure fruit juice. She made the egg yolk using carrot instead and no preservative added. Me and hubby like it very much, so this year we decided to order from her to give it to our friends and relatives. But the drawback is can't keep too long. Max 3-4 days coz no preservative.