what can I say some more?! :lol: another master arts collection done by our jimui here...Good job, hwongcc!

I also like those PS photos which were taken by Keep Gallery, really feel different lor...I think I'll recommend it to some of my friends which are going to married next year! haha

finish design my "chuang tou zhao"

see first pic :

http://www.growing123.info/whcc/malbum/index.html

beside, just finish upload my ps4 photos.

if u

interested,click the link from my Signature.

Hi hwongcc,

I love ur photo taken at keep Gallery....looked like the model in magazine!!!

Kelly,

I have the same feeling like you~~ :D

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna share my experience with Mikasa, is really nightmare for me!!!

I've just take my photo on 25 Sept 2008, early in the morning me & my husband went for makeup. Once we reach there the makeup artist just straight away ask us go makeup directly, not even communicate with us. After the makeup done, I look really really old, like 30+++ (which I only 26).

Just forget abt this part, after we finish makeup, we straight away start our photo shooting, and the same thing happen is the photographer also didn't communicate with us, just introduce himself then start immediately, not even give us chance to tell wat style we want...

Beside that, the photographer is really got no patient, why I say so... coz the 1st photo the photographer already look so frustrated due to me & husband can't pose the pose that he want! After that he keep on show his black face to us for the following shooting...

That day I really angry, I really want to scold him already but I didn't, coz I worry after I scold him my photo result will become very very bad quality... So I just keep my temper til the end of the photo shooting session.

After reach home me & my husband also feel very unsatisfied with the whole session and we feel very unworthy to pay such a big amount but get such a poor service!!! Stil got alot alot more bad example just cant all list down here.

At the end both of us also decide to drop this package, though we already paid up quite a big amount. We really really angry and feel disappointed with their service, they got no service at all lo!!!

Maybe some of u stil get a very good service from them, maybe I'm just the unlucky 1 lo...

Anyway, just wanna share my experience with u all, hope this would help...

Dear, I really don't know what to say anymore! And all these recent incidents really make me think "Are their service really so bad lately? What happen with all the good service? Do they want to become a history in this industry? I REALLY HOPE THEY'LL CHANGE FOR THEIR OWN GOOD b4 everything is too late"

I understand that you and ur hubby decided not to continue with the whole process, but that'll be such a lost! May I know which package did you sign up for?

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Just wanna share my experience with Mikasa, is really nightmare for me!!!

I've just take my photo on 25 Sept 2008, early in the morning me & my husband went for makeup. Once we reach there the makeup artist just straight away ask us go makeup directly, not even communicate with us. After the makeup done, I look really really old, like 30+++ (which I only 26).

Just forget abt this part, after we finish makeup, we straight away start our photo shooting, and the same thing happen is the photographer also didn't communicate with us, just introduce himself then start immediately, not even give us chance to tell wat style we want...

Beside that, the photographer is really got no patient, why I say so... coz the 1st photo the photographer already look so frustrated due to me & husband can't pose the pose that he want! After that he keep on show his black face to us for the following shooting...

That day I really angry, I really want to scold him already but I didn't, coz I worry after I scold him my photo result will become very very bad quality... So I just keep my temper til the end of the photo shooting session.

After reach home me & my husband also feel very unsatisfied with the whole session and we feel very unworthy to pay such a big amount but get such a poor service!!! Stil got alot alot more bad example just cant all list down here.

At the end both of us also decide to drop this package, though we already paid up quite a big amount. We really really angry and feel disappointed with their service, they got no service at all lo!!!

Maybe some of u stil get a very good service from them, maybe I'm just the unlucky 1 lo...

Hi baby angel,

I feel so sorry for what happened to you... I don know what to say as I am not representing Mikasa and nor did I experience all those bad things...

I don know if i am lucky or what but me and my FH was pretty satisfied with their services, last Sat. we just went for the 1st demo and we are quite happy with the design except for certain amendments and the designer was very friendly and open to all the comments tat we gave. We are going to see our 2nd demo next thursday...

I know that u and ur FH must be really sad and feel like to change BS. But since u already paid such a big lum sum and taken the photos, why don you just wait and see the photos? Anyway u don have to pay anything until collecting your album (majority already paid during PS)... no harm to view the photos.. who knows maybe u will like the photos and able to continue the package without changing? And if u really ended up not liking any of the photos u can still change BS....

I do hope that u will like the photos when u view them, I wish u all the best and be a happy bride ya~

baby angel,

Sad to hear that. But that really a huge amount of money to forego. :( Maybe you should just see the outcome of photo first

Hi baby angel,

so sorry to heard ur bad experience with them...I also hav4e same thinking like ceceshw, why don't wait until photo selection sice u pay more than 80% on the package (I think all of us are the same) !! btw, did you bring ur camera during PS...mind to share ur photo...maybe the style that did for u are look nice in photo.......

anyhow, good luck and enjoy ur wedding process....don't let this small thing to sopiled ur mood!!! :D

Hi all,

Actually I only take for indoor, outdoor stil haven't done yet, so I don't think I can stand for the photographer attitude for the 2nd time... and the make up artist also very 'char'... nvr communicate with me at all, I really feel so disappointed lo...

My package is RM3788, after add up alot of things, is abt RM4600+++ thats make me feel really not worth to pay so much money but to get such a poor service...

When I sign up this package, Lawrence is the 1 who close my deal, and I really can say Lawrence is really good & professional, and Kim also not bad... but when I went for PS that time, Lawrence already not working with them anymore, and everything was just 360 degree change... wat I can say is I'm really the unlucky 1 lo... so "hak zai'... :(

Now I plan to take up another BS package, any recommendation?

sorry to hear this incident and i really feel lots of complaint for mikasa lately.. how come? change management de hah?

but then baby angel, if they still treat u this.... have more evidence and go to the tribunal to claim your money back and not just forego your payment just like that.... do like what summerwong do in the other thread where she manage to to get back most of her deposit.

we pay for their service so we hope for a good service and not the service like that

Hi babyangel,

How come your indoor and outdoor were at different dates? That's kinda special... But how about payment? have you paid 80% already during your indoor? if you have paid up to 80% then it is a bit wasted if you forego them..unless you have good evidence or points/reasons to bring it up to tribunal and I bet it will be much easier for you as they already had a case with them which they lost...

I totally understand how you feel when u said u don want to have another session with the PG and MUA, but if you ever make up your mind to go for the 2nd session, my suggestion for you is always voice out. With Ivy, I always tell her what i feel without her asking me.. If we keep quiet they will just do the way they like.. same goes to PG, u can always tell him what u want what u don want and that u don understand and don know how to pose etc without them asking... I mean if they are reasonable person they won ignore your comment or idea and since u r the customer they will need to try their very best to fullfill your requirement....

Of course this is your wedding and your pre-wedding photos you have your every right to have it ur way so pls don let it spoil your mood coz' u gotta be the happiest bride in the world. Try to solve the problem (change BS or continue) and forget about the bad experience and enjoy every process of your wedding and be a happy bride~ ;)

Hi all,

Actually I only take for indoor, outdoor stil haven't done yet, so I don't think I can stand for the photographer attitude for the 2nd time... and the make up artist also very 'char'... nvr communicate with me at all, I really feel so disappointed lo...

My package is RM3788, after add up alot of things, is abt RM4600+++ thats make me feel really not worth to pay so much money but to get such a poor service...

When I sign up this package, Lawrence is the 1 who close my deal, and I really can say Lawrence is really good & professional, and Kim also not bad... but when I went for PS that time, Lawrence already not working with them anymore, and everything was just 360 degree change... wat I can say is I'm really the unlucky 1 lo... so "hak zai'... :(

Now I plan to take up another BS package, any recommendation?

hi babyangle,

i totally understand how you feel, just like how kelly siew. cecechw, hwongcc and ervina comfort me few weeks back...stay calm dun think too much until the photo viewing session only decide what you want to do with the package.... I had very bad PS session as well...i thought that this time am gonna have very dissastifactory out come..but when come to photo viewing session...eehh...not bad woh...although i dun like the make up and the hair do <_< you may refer to my previous post for details, but with the photographer skill trust me...he know his job well.....may be you can ask for earlier photo viewing to clear your doubt? the out come won't be that bad lah...cheers

Hi all,

Actually my package is 1 day complete everything, due to raining on that day, thats y postpone to oth date... I only paid for 1/2 of my package only, thats y decided to drop...

I don't know how to explain my feeling, but I really feel very sad & disappointed with their service, I really can't believe the service that I experience on that day... I really loose my confident with Mikasa anymore, thats y I choose not to continue their service anymore...

Anyway, really appreciate u all kind feedback, many thanks...

By the way, any better BS to recomnmend to me? Wat do u all think abt Wedding Coutore which located at SS2 as well?

Hi all,

Actually my package is 1 day complete everything, due to raining on that day, thats y postpone to oth date... I only paid for 1/2 of my package only, thats y decided to drop...

I don't know how to explain my feeling, but I really feel very sad & disappointed with their service, I really can't believe the service that I experience on that day... I really loose my confident with Mikasa anymore, thats y I choose not to continue their service anymore...

By the way, any better BS to recomnmend to me? Wat do u all think abt Wedding Coutore which located at SS2 as well?

any bs are same now.. nothing different ...

Hi ji Mui,

Did Mikasa provide cover for the ji mui photo? what I remember b4, they just provide an envelopes???....most of the BS provide the cover for the ji mi photo....so far all my friends also give ji mui photo with a nice cover provide by their BS...(more nicer)....

hi baby angel

i saw in other forum (not MB) that few couples are satisfy with their PS with wedding costure n their gown is so so so special...there's one WG,front is short, back is long...nice ...u may try there...their mini package is RM3k++....

hope tis can helps

baby_angel ,

sorry to heard about these...would you mind to share what have you spend to the package ?from a 3888++ package till not 4000++

would you mind to share with me what is happening?

how much you add on and what you add on ?

kellysiew,

waht kind of cover u mentioned?

so far i only get the envelope

the cover that i mentioned is a cover which can put ur ji mui photo inside...but...I don't think they have..any ji mui here get other than envelope?

kellysiew, during my time, they provided me with envelope. The envelope is quite nice, however I think it's quite difficult for the Ji Muis to view and select the photos as they need to take out the photos from the envelope one by one. Unless you let them select 1st before putting it into the envelope.

However, it'll be good for you to check with Mikasa if they've changed to the cover instead of envelopes.

kelly, mine also the same, they just give me some envelope for the jimuis photos :) But I don't really like the smell of the envelope that much coz it makes me dizzy, hehe but nonetheless I like the way those envelope looks like! I agreed with marryhim bout putting all the jimuis photos inside those envelopes, it's slightly troublesome though. So I ended up asked them to select which one they one first, then only I gave them the envelope :lol:

Hi all,

Hi baby angel,

I had seen the photo from several forum members at wedding couture. I really nice and their gown are very special like Nee mentioned. I had personally went there before, their service also not bad. :D

Hi baby angel,

I had seen the photo from several forum members at wedding couture. I really nice and their gown are very special like Nee mentioned. I had personally went there before, their service also not bad.

Dear baby angel,

hi, totally understand how u felt as i aslo gone throu such terrible service from them. u paid 1/2 of ur package dy?which means around rm2000 right? my opinion is not worth to drop it n let them earn without doing anything. maybe it is their trick to make quick money just like miniminoru has to pay 200 for get back her deposit. they just earn that 200 without provide any good service and product.

maybe u can go to take the outdoor photo shooting and then degrade ur package to the most basic 1 which aroung rm2000. dun pay anything extra anymore. get back what u deserve to get.

i think keep gallery is not bad but the gowns are quite limited. if u wanna pay a visit, sunway is better due to the sa in ss2 is quite agreesive.

Hi all,