Lynn

Creme de la Mer

Hi Anyone heard of this?

I have bought their Lip Balm yesterday. However they Free this Creme de la Mer as sample. When i go back and read, it stated there mineral oils, hm.. i think mineral will clog pores one loh. Am i right or not? This Creme de la Mer is so expensive!! RM800++!! Anyone tried or heard of this b4? Do they contain harmful ingredient?

from what i heard....Creme de La Mer is dabest beauty product available in the market.......

Yup

Heard this too ... once they had this article in the papers ... it seems the creator is a chemist of some sort himself ... suffered burns ... tried a lot os stuff ... didn't work ... trial & error and viola came upwith this solution that helped him recover lots better than anything available in the market at that time ...Think a lot of rich & famous uses this ... & that's right ... cost a bomb ... but come to think of it ... if i don't spend on facials and if this works that well ... can consider also :lol:

U should be able to search the web for more feedbacks :lol:

Lynn,

been using la mer for quite sometimes liao. hmmm, not sure what the contain is. will check the jar tonight.

it is very effective. in just 3 days, your can see the result. fairer and supple skin.

Ariel

arieloh,

i dun dare to apply so much, hahaa, i only apply on alternate nights now. Me using the sample the SA gave me. This friday Isetan got pre-sales. So dunno if i want to go and buy this friday.

For me got abit of complexion now loh. dunno issit apply alternate nights that's why not so much result! I scared to apply so frequent cos my AD is just 2 weeks away!!

For me got abit of complexion now loh. dunno issit apply alternate nights that's why not so much result! I scared to apply so frequent cos my AD is just 2 weeks away!!

hi Lynn

collected your pre-wed photos already? share with us as soon as u r able to ok? Thanks :lol:

Lynn,

u feel smoother skin rite, just after on apply. No pimple nor pore clog wahtsoever happen rite. Then u can apply every night. In two week time, u will have a very nice complexion liao.

it is a excellent moisturizing cream. i have very dry skin. it works very well on me.

Lynn, keep on using ya!! Smoother fairer skin...... lovely Bride!!

hi Lynn

collected your pre-wed photos already? share with us as soon as u r able to ok? Thanks :ph34r:

It's all in my friendster blog ler. but i put very few only, cos all not nice one

hi All, :lol:

ANyone know how much is Creme LaMer? I am asking for a friend. she said rm400 for the small bottle and rm800 for the bigger one. is this correct?

and does it really deliver the magic results it claim?

Lynn,

u feel smoother skin rite, just after on apply. No pimple nor pore clog wahtsoever happen rite. Then u can apply every night. In two week time, u will have a very nice complexion liao.

it is a excellent moisturizing cream. i have very dry skin. it works very well on me.

Lynn, keep on using ya!! Smoother fairer skin...... lovely Bride!!

hey arie,

how long hav u been using it? and how much does it cost?? i remeber my fren told me dat it is very expensive!!

my face is super oily....wondering if it will b suitable 4 me...

i hv been using cellinique for several mths n i can see d result where by my blackhead reduce alot !! :rolleyes:

but my pore problem still remain unsolve!!

as in d open pores still very obvious!!

jst wondering if dis product can help :unsure:

natalie,

y not you try SK2 because i think La Mier is suitable for the mid 30's ppl..... i've use SK2 for almost 4 years and the result is good... but have to bear in mind that you can't only use the eesence but at least with the SK2 toner... the reslut will be significant... the SK2 toner works well on minimise the pores.... and good sleep...

strawberry

Natalie,

I'm using Creme de la Mer too but I bought it in UK so I'm not sure how much it is in Malaysia. I think someone said it cost over RM800 in an earlier post.

If you have super oily skin, I think it is not suitable for you as the cream is really rich. I have combination skin so it's ok for me.

Hope it helps.

natalie,

y not you try SK2 because i think La Mier is suitable for the mid 30's ppl..... i've use SK2 for almost 4 years and the result is good... but have to bear in mind that you can't only use the eesence but at least with the SK2 toner... the reslut will be significant... the SK2 toner works well on minimise the pores.... and good sleep...

strawberry

SK2

aii... :(

not working wor...

i bought d whole set b4

but it does work!!!

:rolleyes:

i spend a lot dat time :(

end up i let my mum use

Nat.

i dunno bout oily skin woh... maybe u can visit them at the mall and seek for consultation?

been using it since April05..... I jar RM815.00.

it work really well on my skin.

Ariel

I've bought the smaller Jar RM460. Arieloh, u buy that big can finish meh? I think one year also cannot finish loh.

SA Gave me the moisturizing lotion sample, quite good for day use. But dunno how much is it

Read from singaporebride forum, alot of ppl say oil absorbing lotion is good.

I tried La Mer Miracle cream before. Bought the small tub to try out since they strongly recommend it for people with Eczema. They said even Madonna uses it. So i thought if its really that good i try lor. Cost me RM400++ cant remember exactly.

It is really rich and you need to tap it on to apply. After 2 weeks, i start to have pimples. Some of my frens commented maybe it is not meant for asia weather as they use it in overseas with cold and dry weather it works perfectly fine since its really rich. I quit after finishing the small tub.

i recently change from SKII milk to Creme de La Mer....i think the La Mer is better as the result shows faster and better than SKII's milk...eventhough it is expensive but La Mer uses only a little and its good enough...i only use a small amount and its more than enough for me esp. in KL...