Hi Shenchze..

urs is afternoon session? so what time you need to arrive there?

they ask us to reach there at 2pm wo...

but i think i will be there at 1.30pm lo....

Hi Shenchze..

urs is afternoon session? so what time you need to arrive there?

they ask us to reach there at 2pm wo...

but i think i will be there at 1.30pm lo....

Wow.. it's gonna be a very very very jammed in Thean Hou temple on 08.08.08... Not only traffic but humans! :P

The morning session individual signing will only start at about 10am... Say morning session ends about noon, plus minus photography, by 1pm ppl leave for lunch...

But am sure those in the afternoon session will be there before 1pm to get a nice parking spot... gosh...

Guess I'd better inform my network guys to enhance the coverage at Thean Hou temple on 08.08.08, so my dear sisters, if you're using Maxis, don't worry! :)

Today I called Teo Chew Association (Kuching) and they told me so far only 7 couples arrange ROM on 8.8.8 !! hahahha .. totally cannot compete with 600 pairs!!! hehehehe

The lady told me, it is first come first serve basic .. their office open at 1.30pm, so we can come as early as that :P mmm .. I need to find out how to make it done :P cos wish to be the first couple, maybe I will get my witnesses' original IC first! hahaha .. then they come later :P that's what I plan to do but not sure whether are they allowing to do that or not :P

Heheh .. guess Kuching ppl are not 'heng' on this date oh? :blink: well in a way, good la! hahaha .. no need to fight with others :P

i' aso having my ROM on 080808.. just asking for opinion.. if we wear a long white dress for it.. izit too kua cheong ah??

cause i see a lot of my friend just wear a normal knee length dress?

I'm wearing long dress (my PS's dress) as I don't want to spend money to get one more dress :) plus is not easy for me to find a suitable knee length dress for myself :P

i' aso having my ROM on 080808.. just asking for opinion.. if we wear a long white dress for it.. izit too kua cheong ah??

Hi suegin,

I am also wearing a long white dress for my ROM.

As long as you don't put on a veil, doubt it will look that kua cheong laaaaa :P

But then it's your big day, wear whatever you want laaa, who dares to stop you, right?

Photos will be taken, if you wear something you don't like, it will be a history that you don't find memorable then...

Thanks thanks for the comment... :)

Cause i having my ROM in Chinese assembly hall.. got only 30 couples.. so my hubby was telling me if they just dress normal... u're the only one .. will feel embarrased or not wo.. :)

Congrats wawa6889 :)

I only know that there will be 600 couples in Thean Hou temple and another 63 in Chin Woo Association, Ipoh...

I think in Klang Hokkien Association (according to my dad), less than 100 couples..

hi there i am having my ROM at Klang Hokkien Association but already over 100couples le is around 200++ couples already @@

Girls..

too bad.. i cant make it for my 080808 ROM.... my fh said dont want to squeeze with other ppl and he claimed that the day should belong to just us so.... :(

sob sob sob..

Seem like everywhere also pack with people wanna to register on 080808. I just called to Brickfields & PIC informed me our site only have 46 couples ROM on that day & the event start on 10:15am where we will have so called "Group Sumpah" session then follow by the one to one signing documents & blessing session.

Then i think mine will be finish fast coz i am no 10 :D Luckily i submited earlier if not i need to wait long coz the sequence is arrange by the date of submission. :D

hehe .. ya .. 1 more day to go and I'm more excited about beijing olympic opening ceremony rather than my own ROM :lol: :P

Anyway, my ROM time is in the afternoon, so tomorrow morning I'm still in the forum :P

Yeah Yeah tomoro is the long await DAY... :lol::lol::lol: Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats everyone for your big day tomorrow!! :) Welcome to marriagehood and May God bless you on your wedding. May your days together be full of love, care, support and passion.

Mummy,

wsyrinrin,

ya ho! :P mine is afternoon session as association only do the ROM in the afternoon ba :P and I found out only 11 couples submit their forms to teo chew association oh .. mmm .. heehhe .. Kuching's people not crazy about 8.8.8 because some of them still very pantang and even they went to check at sifu regarding about this date, ai yoh .. I didn't la :P I just like this date.

Don't forget to share your photos ya! :)

Mummy,

wsyrinrin,

ya ho! :P mine is afternoon session as association only do the ROM in the afternoon ba :P and I found out only 11 couples submit their forms to teo chew association oh .. mmm .. heehhe .. Kuching's people not crazy about 8.8.8 because some of them still very pantang and even they went to check at sifu regarding about this date, ai yoh .. I didn't la :P I just like this date.

Don't forget to share your photos ya! :)

Sure I will share it so as u :D

My last day as a singleton --> that's the title on my MSN today :P

My friends & colleagues are already addressing me as Mrs Tham... making me even more nervous :P

Hafta wake up really early tomorrow, should have chose the afternoon session instead, but FMIL said better to ROM between 11am - 1pm... So, hafta stick to morning session laaa...

All those going to ROM in Thean Hou temple tomorrow, see you BTBs there! :)

Busiest day for couples who will be getting ROM, Wedding and so on.

Wishing ALL couples a HAPPY and LASTING MARRIAGE.

wsyrinrin,

ya .. sure sure, I will share mine too :)

that depends how fast our photographer friend can edit for us. :)

So good u get a PG for the ROM I intend also at 1st but FH said dont want :angry: then no choice got to get my sister to be my PG but not professional :P Hope she will do well :D:D