chihuahua

Grand Millenium,KL

Hi Chihuahua,

Sorry to bother you, but would you mind sending me the Grand Millennium quotes and pix please? I am hoping to have a very small event - maybe only 12-15 tables - so this might be ideal! Thx so much and good luck to you!

Hi Lily,

At this moment, I like Westin and One world hotel the most.One world hotel is located next to one utama shopping mall, they are the newest hotel so far and their ballroom is very grand.Their menu starts at 1488++ with a minimum of 35 tables.The good thing about the hotel is, it is conveniently located in PJ and all my family and friends live around that area and the hotel is willing to let me use their garden for a minimal charge.So, that's good.I have seen wedding pictures taken at hotel Maya.The ballroom is quite small but modern.Not sure about the food though.If you have some money to splurge, why not have your wedding ceremony at carcosa.The distance from hotel Maya is real close and they charge rm2k for rental of hall.Refreshments, they charge seperately.Maybe I can find some pictures on hotel Maya, that way you can get a better idea about their ballroom.Do you have an email?

Hi Chihuahua, hope u don't mind to send me the quotation for grand mill. banquet and pics...

i am planning my wedding abroad as well.a bit tricky as i am looking for hotel outdoor wedding venue to have the wedding ceremony as well as banquet.any idea?

thanks

my email : lillymalesiassa@lycos.co.uk

Hi,

Congratulations on your up coming wedding.I just send you the quotation and how many tables are you planning to have? Grand Millenium can only accomodate 25 tables, and if you have the budget, you can try Le Meriden at Kl sentral, they have a nice ballroom, and you can have your ceremony by the pool side.It's nice.I have their quotation as well, but not pics, will send it to you anyways.

Hi Chihuahua,

Appreciate that if you can email me the Grand Millenium & Le Meridian quotations at vinn.cinnamonbay@gmail.com. Plan for a small AD about 10-15tables. I think this two maybe a good ideas. Thank you very much!

Quotation sent! Please check your mail.

Hi ChiHuaHua,

Mind to share the quotation as my reception will be less than 20 tables.

TQ

Hazel

lovingcarys@gmail.com

Hi ChiHuaHua,

Mind to send me the quotation as I am very interested in holding banquet with less than 20 tables. Thanks a millions!

Regards,

Mingtoi

My email add: szmng@yahoo.com

Hi ChiHuaHua,

Mind to send me the quotation as I am very interested in holding banquet with less than 20 tables. Thanks a millions!

Regards,

Mingtoi

My email add: szmng@yahoo.com

Mingtoi,

Pls check your mail.Thanks.

Hi Chihuahua,

Do you mind sending the quotation as I'm currently looking for a reception venue that caters 20-25 tables the most.

Thanks a bunch!

Email: lohemillie@gmail.com

:) :)

Hi, Chihuahua,

May u share the Grand Millenium's quotation and picture with me?

my email is davinci_maggie@hotmail.com

thank you so much!

:D

Hi Chihuahua,

Can i have the package quote & photos as well?

Pls PM or email to jessykek@yahoo.com

10q

Happy Wedding!

Hi gals,

Sorry, I haven't been in this forum lately, I just send the quotation pls let me know if you all received it.Thanks

hi chihuahua,

m new here...

can i have the quotation n photos too? my email is evelyn_6620@yahoo.com

thanks for sharing.

=)

Can you PM me their quotation and photos? Thanks so much!!

Hi gals,

For those who are interested to have their wedding in hotel but do not meet the minimum requirement of most hotel ballroom can try Grand Millenium.Their ballroom only cater up to 22 tables.I have their quotation and pic of ballroom if you are interested.The ballroom looks new and has lighting effect similar to westin hotel.Was about to consider this hotel until they tell me that they can only cater max of 22 tables.Too bad.

Hi Chihuahua

Do you mind send me the Grand Millenium as well? I just need 20 tables or less.. i think this is suit to me .. thanks