celinescc

Slimming Centres - Mayfair

Hi All,

I need help...I'm small size...but i have big tight and bum...:( which end up not equivalent... is there anywhere to slim down those part? How much does Terimee charge? I urgently need help :( cause my PS is in July

Hi All,

I need help...I'm small size...but i have big tight and bum... :( which end up not equivalent... is there anywhere to slim down those part? How much does Terimee charge? I urgently need help :( cause my PS is in July

Hi berrymelon

i signed up for the package last week and the price i signed up is at RM988 for 12 visits = 40 sessions. i think its quite a good deal lah but im not sure what the other slimming centres offering!! maybe u can go around n have a look 1st before signing up for it!!! ur PS in July what date?? mine is more urgent leh... :o mine is on 5th of July and now i still have lots of fat to loose. Dunno whether can make it on time or not!!! cham!!! <_<

Hi All,

I need help...I'm small size...but i have big tight and bum... :( which end up not equivalent... is there anywhere to slim down those part? How much does Terimee charge? I urgently need help :( cause my PS is in July

Hi berrymelon

i signed up for the package last week and the price i signed up is at RM988 for 12 visits = 40 sessions. i think its quite a good deal lah but im not sure what the other slimming centres offering!! maybe u can go around n have a look 1st before signing up for it!!! ur PS in July what date?? mine is more urgent leh... :o mine is on 5th of July and now i still have lots of fat to loose. Dunno whether can make it on time or not!!! cham!!! <_<

hahahaha... mine is 8 July... not much different from you...same board hahhhaha...really hope can make it lor

i sign up for mayfair B4 around 2006 tat time i'm around 60kg for lose weight around 57kg then saw the booth at wedding fair soo apply lor...Spend nearly RM2800 for 10 times then pay extra RM650 for wrapping again.....I'm doin' at slimming at Jalan Ampang..what i don like becoz' they like to push to buy their product and their others treatment..and got one time when the put the chilli treatment ..when they massage my body veri "ju lu" and my whole body got "Ho Che"..i juz' got lose weight around 3kg..follow wat the ask to do..then they asked me to renew again.Where got money laio..ahaha..so reject lor..but few month ago they call again,ask wana to renew o not..i've reject it..Now at sarawak i juz finished the slimming treatment here..very successful. and enjoy it. :)..maybe now the approve liao er...

Hey Gals :D ,

Never ever let your foot step into this LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT! <_< They are liarssss :angry: .....cheaters :angry: ...if not, you gonna regret it.

Please go to other slimming centre instead of this stupid LWM. I have registered with them and now cancelling my packages. After went to National Consumer Complaint Centre(NCCC) and follow the procedure, I manage to refund back my money :) ....Thank God for that...

So pls do some research before went to any slimming centre...heeheheh

Daaaa.... :)

Hey Gals :D ,

Never ever let your foot step into this LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT! <_< They are liarssss :angry: .....cheaters :angry: ...if not, you gonna regret it.

Please go to other slimming centre instead of this stupid LWM. I have registered with them and now cancelling my packages. After went to National Consumer Complaint Centre(NCCC) and follow the procedure, I manage to refund back my money :) ....Thank God for that...

So pls do some research before went to any slimming centre...heeheheh

Daaaa.... :)

i 100% support u.i've been cheated by this stupid LWM too..too bad, never crossed my mind that time 2 ask for refund..so ladies, pls do at least some research b4 sign up any package.. ;)

Hi gal,

Thought of going to slimming centre because im not satisfied with my body shape.

Recently i visited Mayfair (the chili wrap) and not sure to sign up with them or not? If you have tried their service, please share your experience. If you have better recommendation, please give more details...

Cheerio,

Celine

Hi Verdana,

I am a member of Mayfair. I have been with them for 2 years plus, i think... so far thier machine..erm, maybe you can try for first trial, then only consider whether is it worty to sign up or not. All the best :)

Regards,

Jenny

I was also a Mayfair customer back in 2004-2006. Can't really remember what pkg (10 sessions), but it has point massage, chili wrap and heat blanket. Bought 2 boxes of slimming ampoules (cellulite and slimming) and chili cream for home use. I dun see result after 5 sessions (body measurement taken after each session completed also not showing significant result) and I requested them to convert my remaining slimming session for facial. And as usual, they also requested you to buy facial ampoules during facial for RM35/ampoule. But beware, the very same ampoule I can get for RM15. Those who sells ampoules online can even offer you lower than RM15. Imagine how much they 'makan' ur $$.

Ever since, I managed to slim down through consistent exercise and proper food intake. And I dun fall sick easily too ;)

Ppl said they can see the difference lor... my face shrunk and then my body also slightly smaller... but u still have to exercise to tighten up ur muscle la...

Total Diet 8 alredi cost RM400-500 liao... then total salt ler... total sweet ler... total drink ler... a lot ler... it is not paid by me... it is by my FMIL... the first time she bought for me, my bf said it costs her about rm500-1000...

can any1 pm me the price of package??i would like to noe coz no time for me to go survey..thx gurls..

i know its been sometimes since this topic was discussed. but i just want to emphasize my agreement with Angel T. Mayfair kinda sucks. my treatment includes the routine chlli wrapping, G5 and heat blanket and lately they have this Vtech which vibrates your whole body (its just like those OSIM machinese you can purchase in retail).

weight never done down.. its been 10 sessions and i only lost a pathetic 1 kg. and the usual excuse they blabber would be your diet and that it has to be compatible with their treatments bla bla bla...

i mean i have been eating as normal.. so i would assume the treatment should be helping me reduce some weight at least each time i visit. but no... its again your diet problem. yes i do agree diet plays an important role but at least the machinese should help in some while you maintian your diet.

i heard their MDS is effective but yet they never recommend to me. so if really its that effective, shouldn't they propose treatment packages to include this service fopr optimum results?

if anyone has any suggestion to get my money back.. pls help!

i know its been sometimes since this topic was discussed. but i just want to emphasize my agreement with Angel T. Mayfair kinda sucks. my treatment includes the routine chlli wrapping, G5 and heat blanket and lately they have this Vtech which vibrates your whole body (its just like those OSIM machinese you can purchase in retail).

weight never done down.. its been 10 sessions and i only lost a pathetic 1 kg. and the usual excuse they blabber would be your diet and that it has to be compatible with their treatments bla bla bla...

i mean i have been eating as normal.. so i would assume the treatment should be helping me reduce some weight at least each time i visit. but no... its again your diet problem. yes i do agree diet plays an important role but at least the machinese should help in some while you maintian your diet.

i heard their MDS is effective but yet they never recommend to me. so if really its that effective, shouldn't they propose treatment packages to include this service fopr optimum results?

Hi Mav, i heard alot of friends went to slimming centres...they managed to lose weight when they go on strict diet.. so i wonder if its the diet that makes them lost weight or the slimming centres. alot of case, after they lost weight for weddings, they begin to put on weight again and some even become heavier than before.

i'm a freelance florist/wedding planner and i have a client who went on a diet plan and lost more than 10kg in 3 months before her wedding. Not only her overall appearance is obvious, when she measure her body fat, the percentage of fat in the body also reduced and her metabolic rate increases (meaning the body can burn more fat faster). the best part is she never have to starve and now after about a year, she keeps getting slimmer and healthier although she has stop her diet plan. i'm sharing this with my other clients and i see results too.. i'm looking at trying it myself soon.. let me know if you're interested.

I'm sorry to hear bout your dissatisfaction and getting back your money, i suggest you complain to NCCC. You might be able to get back your money.

cheers

elles

Oh.... can share what slimming centre is that? Don''t tell me is Herbal Life again.

Hi Mav, i heard alot of friends went to slimming centres...they managed to lose weight when they go on strict diet.. so i wonder if its the diet that makes them lost weight or the slimming centres. alot of case, after they lost weight for weddings, they begin to put on weight again and some even become heavier than before.

i'm a freelance florist/wedding planner and i have a client who went on a diet plan and lost more than 10kg in 3 months before her wedding. Not only her overall appearance is obvious, when she measure her body fat, the percentage of fat in the body also reduced and her metabolic rate increases (meaning the body can burn more fat faster). the best part is she never have to starve and now after about a year, she keeps getting slimmer and healthier although she has stop her diet plan. i'm sharing this with my other clients and i see results too.. i'm looking at trying it myself soon.. let me know if you're interested.

I'm sorry to hear bout your dissatisfaction and getting back your money, i suggest you complain to NCCC. You might be able to get back your money.

cheers

elles

Oh.... can share what slimming centre is that? Don''t tell me is Herbal Life again.

cheers

elles

Elles,

Could you please share with us your client's diet plan? Thank you...

hi everyone..

please read my prob n help me!!

i've sign up for Slim world Super Saver Package at RM2300 for 80 + 20 session yesterday...

it is really hasty and absentminded decision that i've made...n i've paid half of the price.

now when i think calmly and worrying from yesterday to this morning (can't sleep coz worried) that i think i don't want that package...

if there anybody know how to get my money back??

yesterday i feel like the consultant lady pursued n pushed me to take the package immediately and before the consultantion start she asking me the payment Rm300, if i don't pay i can't get the consultation...it's that right???r all slimming centre r like that??? i feel that i've been cheated...

after the consult she asked me to pay another Rm700 to conform that i want the package and she give another 20 session free for toning..?

she pushed and asked me to make quick decision like she want to close the shop. I've feel panic and give my atm card to be swap again...ohh my goddd,when i think again now, what ve i done!!!!

can i complaint and claim my money back through the tribunal??

i know that if i claim at SW i got nothing..

n to make thing worst i don read the term (i don have time read anyway the decision i make in panic n do whatever she told me) and just signed blindly on the receipt for treatment

n when i read their term at home,said; i must paid all fee either i want to continued or not the treatment?? do i don't have right at alll to terminate the package and get the money back???!

I don't even make any treatment yet,and i can't back off from the package due the term in the receipt..

can somebody/anybody help meee....when i told the whole story to my fren she said i've been cheated...

can somebody give suggesstion or advice or settlement or whatever is it to get my money back...huuuhuuuu

Never go to CENOSIS, I've signed up a package around RM3xxx , the slimming programs sucks! They have limited treatments and machines, most of the program is padding, and the wiring always got problem..few minutes got feeling, few minutes don't have! They just throw you inside the room, setup the machine and timing, that's it! I only lose 1-2kg, compared with Bizzy Body which I've signed later..BB's got great results! I've lose 10kgs with many mix and match program...quite comfortable.

Not only bad results in Cenosis, they kept on push the useless products!

I'm going to complaint to NCCC that Cenosis should refund partial payment or compensate with extra treatments to have similar results with BB!