celinescc

Slimming Centres - Mayfair

My FMIL... hmmm... well bought me Total Life... sigh... She thinks it is very effective cos she lost 7kg... she wants me to take it and she is very willing to pay for it... so far she spent quite a lot on me... well consider nice as i am still someone outside the family... I am very happy in fact...

Just tat i salivate all the time when I see nice food... haha...

I just take the Total Diet and then i don eat anything else... Dinner, i took fruits and also tofu soup that my mum prepared...

I took it for 1 week and i lost 4kg alredi. keke...

Hi babysiew,

U lost 4kg, howabout ur body shape?? any efffective result that ur body trim down abit? How much does the total life food supplement cost?

Ppl said they can see the difference lor... my face shrunk and then my body also slightly smaller... but u still have to exercise to tighten up ur muscle la...

Total Diet 8 alredi cost RM400-500 liao... then total salt ler... total sweet ler... total drink ler... a lot ler... it is not paid by me... it is by my FMIL... the first time she bought for me, my bf said it costs her about rm500-1000...

common gals,

don't la pm here and there. thats what this posts are all about......full sharing so that we can compare and be smarter rite? :P

so pls la share share here ma.....

Hi gal,

Thought of going to slimming centre because im not satisfied with my body shape.

Recently i visited Mayfair (the chili wrap) and not sure to sign up with them or not? If you have tried their service, please share your experience. If you have better recommendation, please give more details...

Cheerio,

Celine

Hi celine,

I took course with mayfair before... very sorry to comment the chilli wrap really not effective. During the course they will recommend to add more services to get "supreme" result... will ask u invest more & more $$.

Now i take course in London weight management... just took will share here if get good result ;)

heard from hb 1 of his customer (gal) lost 10kg in 2 mths. She taking total life. It's effective but quite expensive too... Heard of calculate depend on how many kg u want lose.

Regards

Xiaoposh

My FMIL... hmmm... well bought me Total Life... sigh... She thinks it is very effective cos she lost 7kg... she wants me to take it and she is very willing to pay for it... so far she spent quite a lot on me... well consider nice as i am still someone outside the family... I am very happy in fact...

Just tat i salivate all the time when I see nice food... haha...

I just take the Total Diet and then i don eat anything else... Dinner, i took fruits and also tofu soup that my mum prepared...

I took it for 1 week and i lost 4kg alredi. keke...

hi hi babysiew,

Is that total life calculate how many kg u want to lose = how much $$?? My hb's customer 2 mths lost 10kg spent ard RM3k woh by taking this total life

Regards

Xiaoposh

No No... u buy one packet then the cost of one packet... they dont count per kg la hahaha... total life is like pack of powder... its total D-8 and then u have to put total sweet to reduce hunger pangs and then total salt so that ur muscle wont tired... then u shake and drink... take 4 packets a day 8am, 11am, 2pm and 430pm... morning time take one pill of fish oil...

then nite time, my mum makes me tofu soup or steam vegie... then take total drink... supposingly to clean ur tummy... then u take another fish pill... can take fruits like apple, kiwi, grapes but not durian, papaya and pear cos they r high caloried fruits...

It is quite effective but u have to be determined...

So far, my FMIL paid for me hehe... so i dont need to come out anything...

No No... u buy one packet then the cost of one packet... they dont count per kg la hahaha... total life is like pack of powder... its total D-8 and then u have to put total sweet to reduce hunger pangs and then total salt so that ur muscle wont tired... then u shake and drink... take 4 packets a day 8am, 11am, 2pm and 430pm... morning time take one pill of fish oil...

then nite time, my mum makes me tofu soup or steam vegie... then take total drink... supposingly to clean ur tummy... then u take another fish pill... can take fruits like apple, kiwi, grapes but not durian, papaya and pear cos they r high caloried fruits...

It is quite effective but u have to be determined...

So far, my FMIL paid for me hehe... so i dont need to come out anything...

Hi babysiew,

Mind to show ur after or before photo after u success??

Regards

xiaoposh

wah the total life diet, seems very hard lei...only eat meal supplement ah? i tried something similar b4..got fatter cuz get hungry 1-2 hrs aft the powder.

U have to be very determined lor... I am very determined... i didnt eat anything whole day... just the powder.. and if u r hungry... buy fruits.. i plan to buy tomatoes and just bite at those tomatoes angrily *haha* whenever i am hungry... tomatoes are very low caloried fruits... so take them... they r safe... or guava...

Everyone ard me alredy noticing that my face shrunk and my body also smaller.. esp my bf haha...

Take pic and show? paiseh... i am so ugly and fat

i asked the price for total life product from my fren, quite expensive loh.... cant afford :( ard RM350++ per week.. expensive than we "feed" our vios...

Wow.. thats pretty expensive... if i am not mistaken, one pack is about RM400++, not to mention total salt and total sweet, total drink and fish oil... erm... if my FMIL not paying for me anymore, bf promises to pay... keke

hi everyone,

been reading abt you guys talking abt the slimming centre. well i want to share wht happen to me.

21/2 years ago, i was 100kg and i met this company , in 6months i lose 27kgs , everypart of my body shape up. and most important my health improve.

if you re seriously want to lose weight for whtever reason , email to me at jet.hbn@gmail.com

for 10yrs i been 100kgs, try various way, success a bit and bounce back, now i fully success and will never bounce.

hi everyone,

been reading abt you guys talking abt the slimming centre. well i want to share wht happen to me.

21/2 years ago, i was 100kg and i met this company , in 6months i lose 27kgs , everypart of my body shape up. and most important my health improve.

if you re seriously want to lose weight for whtever reason , email to me at jet.hbn@gmail.com

for 10yrs i been 100kgs, try various way, success a bit and bounce back, now i fully success and will never bounce.

Hi Wangsa,

Since most of the brides-to-be so eager to shaping up before the wedding, why don u jus share with us in this thread??? I think the rest wont mind right?

Regards

Xiaoposh

Hi All,

Have you gals heard about herbaline before ? Is it something like total life ?

Ya, the herbaline is similar to total life but it need to apply with some supplementry pill. My fren tried before, the result is not really there. But i heard of many ppl eat total life then really slim down a lot

hi everyone,

Hi Wangsa,

Since most of the brides-to-be so eager to shaping up before the wedding, why don u jus share with us in this thread??? I think the rest wont mind right?

Regards

Xiaoposh

wangsa,

am agreed with xiaoposh. should share the info here.

hi everyone,

Hi Wangsa,

Regards

Xiaoposh

wangsa,

am agreed with xiaoposh. should share the info here.

Hi calling for WANGSA,

If it is not convenient to share here, u can pm me. xiaoposh80@yahoo.com

Regards

Xiaoposh

xiaoposh,

your friend tried herbalife before? not result oriented ah??

my friend keep persuading me to try cause i want to shape up abit, just tried for a week.. dunno result oriented or not. :rolleyes:

xiaoposh,

your friend tried herbalife before? not result oriented ah??

my friend keep persuading me to try cause i want to shape up abit, just tried for a week.. dunno result oriented or not. :rolleyes:

Hi nemo,

u tried alrdy? my fren recommend total life very very good woh.

Regards

xiaoposh