hi,

they gave the night gown aceceries so aweful..old flowers..torn gowns..

OMG !! they gave you a torn gowns..? how can they give you a torn gown for AD..? during your gown fitting the gown is still ok but on your gown collection the gown is torn...? then i must ensure everything is in order liau during my gown collection..

the EG accesories is aweful --- you mean it doesn't match your EG at all..? I thought they should have a matching accesories for each gown. how come like that 1 ar...?

old flowers --- i don't quite get this. are you saying that the bouquet they gave u for AD is withered..? When I was at TT, I remember I saw a couple who collect their stuff for AD. Their flower is quite fresh lor...

llk83,

from day 1 since i signed up the package with TT up till the photo selection session, am quite satisfied with the service provided by my SA. that's the process that i have gone thru so far... hopefully i'll still have the same or better level of service till to my album collection day...

as for my PS, am fully satisfied with my OD but not the ID. well, i can't fully blame the PG on this as there's a few more other reason that leads to it...

package wise, they offered me quite a good package compared to Touch. i did went to Touch and the package that Touch offered me is not as attractive as what TT offered me... that's y i go for TT...  :P

gown wise i believe Touch gown is newer though....

hi...

I'm encountering the same problem oso...i always tot tat i'm the unlucky 1...never know tat all of us signed up with this BS oso got the same problem..

when i signed up at the fair, their service was like extremely good..but after signing up,,,,,only found out tat they never follow up on things... They always said tat they will call u when everything is ready BUT they never call until we call them they was like know nothing at all...

the gown were extremely in bad condition even for those outdoor gown

I've waited 2 months juz to have a look at my final touch up photos...But they promised that it'll only take 1 month n ask me not to call them n chase them....But if i did not call them i'll never get a call from them...

and etccccc......

hi,

Hi everybody...

I'm encountering the same problem oso...i always tot tat i'm the unlucky 1...never know tat all of us signed up with this BS oso got the same problem..

when i signed up at the fair, their service was like extremely good..but after signing up,,,,,only found out tat they never follow up on things... They always said tat they will call u when everything is ready BUT they never call until we call them they was like know nothing at all...

the gown were extremely in bad condition even for those outdoor gown

I've waited 2 months juz to have a look at my final touch up photos...But they promised that it'll only take 1 month n ask me not to call them n chase them....But if i did not call them i'll never get a call from them...

and etccccc......

Washington...............soli to say that i dun like their "LCLY" service....I n my friends been this BS b4......aiyoo ..........Their s

SA like "em yao cou" (not friendly,lcly,when u ask more quetions they show black face on us............) :D

coffee,

too bad i signed up my BS before i booked TT as my banquet venue. i will have to forgo the rm1k voucher though. anyway, i doubt i have that much time to travel up n down for all PS related matters. :)

hi,

OMG !! they gave you a torn gowns..? how can they give you a torn gown for AD..? during your gown fitting the gown is still ok but on your gown collection the gown is torn...? then i must ensure everything is in order liau during my gown collection..

the EG accesories is aweful --- you mean it doesn't match your EG at all..? I thought they should have a matching accesories for each gown. how come like that 1 ar...?

old flowers --- i don't quite get this. are you saying that the bouquet they gave u for AD is withered..? When I was at TT, I remember I saw a couple who collect their stuff for AD. Their flower is quite fresh lor...

First, i did not realised when collection my gown.I just realised once i hang my gown.You must double check when you do collection.

The accesories did not match my EG,i did asked them to change for me but still the same.My hair stylist did not use the accesories during my AD.You don't know the situation when i collection my gown and accesories.

Yes the bouquet they gave me is withered.Before i choosed the flower,I asked them to do some changes.I thought she undestand what i mention,but she didn't.I almost fainted when i saw the flower during my AD.I thrown it far away after my AD.Ai..I am the one who unlucky,everthing was went wrong.. :(

sl leong,

mind to tell me who's your SA..?

mhyap1,

my SA is Agnes the manager there...

I think i know her,she is the one who charged me touched up fee.

tine

sl leong,

mhyap1,

tine

A fee for touch up??wat does tat mean??y do u have to pay geh??isnt it inclusive in the package??

tine,

i also wondering what is the touched up fee...? i also thought that the photo touched up is all inclusive in the package liau...

tine,

i also wondering what is the touched up fee...? i also thought that the photo touched up is all inclusive in the package liau...

B,cos i canceled some photos.She wanted to charge me $150,I bargain with her and charged me $100.Too bad..

sl leong,

mhyap1,

tine

A fee for touch up??wat does tat mean??y do u have to pay geh??isnt it inclusive in the package??

When you choose ur wedding photo,they will ask u to add photo and 1pcs charge u $60 (more than 10pcs).At first,i add 10pcs but i decided to cancel due to not worth it..

When you choose ur wedding photo,they will ask u to add photo and 1pcs charge u $60 (more than 10pcs).At first,i add 10pcs but i decided to cancel due to not worth it..

if u add pose and they charged you RM 60/pose, comparatively with other BS i think it's quite cheap... :P coz i know other BS like Touch charged around RM 110 per pose lor...

so u mean you cancel all the added poses and then they charged you RM 100 coz they have done the touched up on the photos that u had initially choose, is it...?

if u add pose and they charged you RM 60/pose, comparatively with other BS i think it's quite cheap... :P coz i know other BS like Touch charged around RM 110 per pose lor...

so u mean you cancel all the added poses and then they charged you RM 100 coz they have done the touched up on the photos that u had initially choose, is it...?

Yes i cancel all added poses with touch up,she charged me $100.

HI mhyap,RM60 per pose? u mean in big album?Do u know what size ?

pinkdearlady,

actually that's the price quoted by Tine in earlier post.... i assume it's 10R size.. :P

Hi hi..

I was just browsing this forum to pass time when I cam across the comments about Taipei Taipan. I absolutely have to register myself and give my comments. I REGRET badly for signing up with them. I am so unhappy with their service and there's nothing I can do about it. I am stuck with ugly gowns and photos and its for the most important day in my life.

As most have commented, the gown selection is really bad. The so-called VIP range is actually their basic range. It is only named VIP to make it sound good. The designs are outdated and workmanship is so bad. I am so worried now that I'll be laughed at for wearing a "cheapo" gown of pathetic quality.

The photo quality is also not good. I do admit that I am not very pretty but I don't think I look like that much like a "ham chin peng" in my usual photos. I had some shots done by Covershots and it turned out quite satisfactorily. I did enjoy working with the photographer but I am extremely dissappointed with the result. However, I do admit that I have seen some nice photos of other couples. Perhaps, mine is a very difficult case, as I have super round face and I am quite stiff when posing. Sigh.

Although the result is not good, I find all but one staff is quite friendly. The girl, Michelle, is very impatient and her face is often as black as charcoal. I will load a photo to liewsyin.multiply.com soon so that you can see her face.

Please do spread these comments to as many people as you know. I hate to think that anyone else have to be such an unhappy bride as I am.

Regards to all....

volks_wagon2000,

you comment didn't come as suprise to me already since there is a bunch of bride here who shared the same dissappointment with you. surprisingly, so far am quite satisfied with their service... maybe am 1 of the lucky 1...

but then... no sure whether is it their habit... but they never that the initiative to call and update their customer even when they promised they'll... sigh...

Hi all,

After saw all u guys had a BAD comments abt TT, im very scared sign up with this BS already. At first im stil considering Washington Portraits and Taipei Taipan, coz the price and the things they offered me is almost the same. Im agree TT have a lots of choices (gowns), but it looks quite old fashion, and the WG for OD is yellowish!

Now i think i wont choose TT. Compare with TT, Washington have a better photo touch up and album quality is good and nicer. And the Sales person also very friendly to me. The OD shoot is very very nice. The gowns design is newer that TT! I can choose all the gowns from their shop. And i do have Tai Thong voucher. Hope my decision is CORRECT! :P