tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

Then you might need to consider Sime Darby Convention Centre / Sunway Hotel.

hmm maybe about 55-60 tables :unsure:

You want how many tables oh ? 70 tables ah ?

U girls are lucky to be able to book at ur dream date.. for me i have not gotten the date yet. it is still pending with my FMIL. :(

Really like Eastin location. but sadly can only accomodate 45 tables

do you how much per table? Hmm maybe can check that place out =)

Hmm... Yenic, maybe you can try out Tropicana Golf & Country Resort. I love that place and the food they serve is heavenly. Too bad they don't have the date I wanted.

Hi Yenic ,

You may forget about Tropicana Golf & Country Resort if you are looking for any weekend end of next year ... it's always fully booked. My wanted date was taken up too.

do you how much per table? Hmm maybe can check that place out =)

Hmm... Yenic, maybe you can try out Tropicana Golf & Country Resort. I love that place and the food they serve is heavenly. Too bad they don't have the date I wanted.

Just booked with Eastin today, what a relieve! The parents agreed to cut down on the guests..so hopefully we can utilise all 47 tables!

That's great Yenic!

But do try to arrange less than 47 tables. I saw a dinner with 45 tables and it was really packed!

Just booked with Eastin today, what a relieve! The parents agreed to cut down on the guests..so hopefully we can utilise all 47 tables!

That's great Yenic!

But do try to arrange less than 47 tables. I saw a dinner with 45 tables and it was really packed!

ohh you mean 45 tables in Eastin?

hmm..i'd think so too.. :unsure: .. yea will try to keep it at 45 at most..

One thing i love about Eastin is that they only have 1 ballroom which is good...so ur guests would not get confused which wedding is which.. :smile:

Yes, 45 tables in Eastin.

That's what i like about Eastin too, 1 ballroom for 1 wedding only. And in a dedicated area. :happy:

Btw, when is your wedding?

That's great Yenic!

One thing i love about Eastin is that they only have 1 ballroom which is good...so ur guests would not get confused which wedding is which.. :smile:

Our 6 live Bands performed in Eastin so many times..until the staff there will smile at us the moment they see us. It is a nice hotel in a nice location. Overall..thumbs up for Eastin!

Oct 2012! :lol: u? bride to be too? having ur reception in Eastin?

Yes, 45 tables in Eastin.

That's what i like about Eastin too, 1 ballroom for 1 wedding only. And in a dedicated area. :happy:

Btw, when is your wedding?

That's great Yenic!

Congratulations , Yenic ! :)

Wow i see. Have u planned with the coordinator on the theme and the rest of the details?

Yes, i booked Eastin too. Mine is June 2012. :smile:

Nope , not yet. I believe it's abit too early to discuss with the manager.

Nope, i've not gone into the details with the manager.

Have you girls planned out anything yet?

Ya , 2-3 months prior your actual date will be fine ;)

I see. because i dont know when should be the right time to discuss..2 months before the wedding?

Hotel's staff turnover is very high. If you can...discuss 1 month b4 your date. Many times I have heard how the hotel's person in charge of your wedding resigned and a new person takes over...and you have to start all over again discussing the details.

what about the invitation card? are you B2B going to use the ones provided by Eastin or sourcing from outside? and when would be the time to get from eastin

Hi Yenic ,

it's up to you when you want to get it from the hotel. But for my case , I'll outsource from others. The card provided by Eastin is too plain.

what about the invitation card? are you B2B going to use the ones provided by Eastin or sourcing from outside? and when would be the time to get from eastin

I've never seen Eastin's wedding invite before. Do you have a sample, Joanne babe?

I drove to Eastin last night for a look see. They are renovating their main lobby! It's suppose to be ready in Dec.

Hot-choc, was the staircase done? I think about a month ago I went there the staircase is still under renovation. Then now the lobby? Good good by next yr the hotel would be all good and refurbished