tiffany

Eastin Hotel, P.J

Hey girls,

I have a question here regarding the waiters/waitress in Eastin, during the wedding dinner. Anyone know how they are at pouring wine and hard liquor?

I've seen many other places where the waiters pour the drinks like pouring water! Always pouring too much out in a glass.

For the hard liquor, do they have 1 designated waiter to pour, or a few waiters bring the bottles around to pour?

Need to plan how to manage the drinks during the dinner. :blink:

Appreciate any feedback!

Hi to all brides ,

FYI , I have being informed by the hotel that they have these 5 theme color tie-back : olive green , fuschia pink , maroon , sea-blue , purple.

Hey Joanne babe,

Will they still have the same colours next year? Because Michelle told me they are following the latest themes nowadays.

Hi to all brides ,

FYI , I have being informed by the hotel that they have these 5 theme color tie-back : olive green , fuschia pink , maroon , sea-blue , purple.

She told me depends on the management decision whether the volume is big enough or not for those new color.

Hey Joanne babe,

Will they still have the same colours next year? Because Michelle told me they are following the latest themes nowadays.

Hi to all brides ,

Hi Yenic ,

Perhaps you can speak to Michelle again whether they can bring in the color you like ya ?

wow ...none of these colours are my theme colours... :huh:

Yenic...we have performed in Eastin Hotel many, many times. Their Sound System is the typical hotel sound system...good for speech but horrible for live Band. That is why all the couples who hired our 6 Live Bands hired our Sound System too as they heard how bad the hotel's was.

Yenic , this point I'll agree with amanda angels.

Yenic...we have performed in Eastin Hotel many, many times. Their Sound System is the typical hotel sound system...good for speech but horrible for live Band. That is why all the couples who hired our 6 Live Bands hired our Sound System too as they heard how bad the hotel's was.

i see..because i was told by the manager that they just changed their entire sound system..like recently?

so im not sure how good is the new one. =P

Yenic...whether they changed or not...it will still sound the same. Yo ucan trust me on this. Our band performed there recently. Their sound system still sounds the same. No improvement. It is all nothing but 'sales talk' about them changing sound system.

Hotels always like to use the same recylced sentence : " Oh, dont wory about our sound system quality. We changed it recently". How would you know whether they changed d or not? Were you there to take photos of their old sound system to compare with their new one?

I have heard that used over and over again....when in fact nothing improved. This applies not only to Eastin but other hotels too.

Many Hotels still use their old sound system. Nothing was changed.

Hmm... to be fair to them, I did check whether with Michelle when I signed up at Mid Valley last month I'll need to hire sound system if I were to have a live band. She said it's better for me to rent sound system as the existing hotel system cannot serve musical instruments of the band.

Yenic, think you better get your own. :lol:

Hello everyone,

It's been quiet here. How are your preparations coming along?

I think for me, things will be moving faster after CNY. Will have a lot of things to settle with Michelle.

oh..i'm so glad everything went smooth on my wedding day (20th oct)....hehehe phew...finally it is over...and the nite passed so fast... :(

everything was great...my guests all praised the food...hehehe ..however i would like to remind those having their wedding dinner soon in eastin...

pls pls remember to ask or make sure there are signage for bride and groom side during registration..i missed out on that..and only realised it almmost ending of the registration...luckily i was standing there...so it was ok...although there are some guests of mine that went to groom side...hehehe...

good luck all....

oh..i'm so glad everything went smooth on my wedding day (20th oct)....hehehe phew...finally it is over...and the nite passed so fast... :(

everything was great...my guests all praised the food...hehehe ..however i would like to remind those having their wedding dinner soon in eastin...

pls pls remember to ask or make sure there are signage for bride and groom side during registration..i missed out on that..and only realised it almmost ending of the registration...luckily i was standing there...so it was ok...although there are some guests of mine that went to groom side...hehehe...

good luck all....

Yay , I heard alot of good feedback about Eastin food too. Thanks for remark on the signage. Had get decorator to prepare the signage. :) Mine is 5 days time :)

Eastin is often not mentioned in the same sentence as other popular hotels like Westin, JW MArriot or MO...but let me assure you that Eastin can take on these heavyweight hotels head on! The entire ballroom is spacious and the ceiling is high to make your guests comfy.

Eastin is often not mentioned in the same sentence as other popular hotels like Westin, JW MArriot or MO...but let me assure you that Eastin can take on these heavyweight hotels head on! The entire ballroom is spacious and the ceiling is high to make your guests comfy.

Agree , and I always like the concept of 1 ballroom only concept hotel :)