shunshine

Modern "khua" for sale

Can you pls email a ptoto of your khua to erinevisu@yahoo.com if it is not sold yet. The measurement you stated suit me, can i know how long is the skirt. I am 157cm and i will wear a 3-4 inches heels. My AD is on January 2009.

Hi dear,

I've sent the photo to you, but I'm not too sure whether the length is ok for you as I am 169cm and I wore 2 inches heels with the khua. What do you think?

Can you pls email a ptoto of your khua to erinevisu@yahoo.com if it is not sold yet. The measurement you stated suit me, can i know how long is the skirt. I am 157cm and i will wear a 3-4 inches heels. My AD is on January 2009.

Hi dear,

I've sent the photo to you, but I'm not too sure whether the length is ok for you as I am 169cm and I wore 2 inches heels with the khua. What do you think?

Wow, thats about 12cm extra... saw the photo of your khua oredi, I really love it. Its so nice. This is what i am looking for also, can see body shape one. But too bad i am too short to wear the skirt. If alter it to shorter, i think the transparent split at the side wont look nice anymore.

I own a "khua" (2 piece chinese wedding dress) which I would like to sell off. It's beautiful and unique as it's not the traditional kind with phoenix design, and suitable for BTB who wants to use it for the tea ceremony or wedding dinner.

Colour: Vermillion - red

Size: Medium to large

Design: Fitting and non-traditional (modern lah!) design with large high collar, fully red with a bit of gold/red lace at the sleeves and skirt

No. of times worn: Once for less than an hour

Comment: Suitable for fair or dark girls (I am quite tanned). Top can still be adjusted slightly if it is too big and waistband of skirt is semi-rubberised.

Price: RM400 (negotiable)

Please drop me a message if you're interested and I'll send you a picture of it.

Hi shunshine,

mind to share the photos with me? My email address is rosayee@hotmail.com

hi, is the KUA still available? can i have a look?

m interested to buy one for tea ceremony.

can pm or send to my mail bibi_ivy@hotmail.com

thank you.

hi...can i take a look too at the Kua? my email is jasonfrances09@hotmail.com

thanks !

I own a "khua" (2 piece chinese wedding dress) which I would like to sell off. It's beautiful and unique as it's not the traditional kind with phoenix design, and suitable for BTB who wants to use it for the tea ceremony or wedding dinner.

Colour: Vermillion - red

Size: Medium to large

Design: Fitting and non-traditional (modern lah!) design with large high collar, fully red with a bit of gold/red lace at the sleeves and skirt

No. of times worn: Once for less than an hour

Comment: Suitable for fair or dark girls (I am quite tanned). Top can still be adjusted slightly if it is too big and waistband of skirt is semi-rubberised.

Price: RM400 (negotiable)

Please drop me a message if you're interested and I'll send you a picture of it.