jaylow

Trip to Japan

hi hoilee, your airfare includes accomodation? How much do you pay for the accomodation for 6nites in Osaka? What kind of accomodation you're going to stay? I need to budget abit. Thanks.

hi hoilee, your airfare includes accomodation? How much do you pay for the accomodation for 6nites in Osaka? What kind of accomodation you're going to stay? I need to budget abit. Thanks.

Hi marryhim,

My itinerary going to Japan is stay one day at Osaka, 4 days at Tokyo and last day will be at Kyoto.

Osaka will stay at Sheraton Miyako Hotel - FOC ( i use my starwood points to redeem )

I can suggest to you Hotel Landmark Umeda Osaka - estimate RM300 per night for 2 persons

Tokyo will stay at Villa Fontaine Hotel at Hamamatsucho - estimate RM300 per night for 2 persons

Kyoto will stay at Kyoto Garden Hotel - estimate RM300 per night for 2 persons

My japanese colleagues suggested us to buy the visitor JR railway pass ( 7 consecutive unlimited ride ) ( Bullet Train ) very worth it equivalent to RM944 but must buy it out side from the Japan.

My hubby and i will buy it once we receive the approval japan visa.

If you would like to have my intinerary just PM sure i'll sure with you.

Hi hoilee,

Thanks. The JR pass cost RM944 per person or 2 persons? Also your flight which cost you RM1971 is for 1 person?

I've PM you for the itenary. Thanks again.

Hi hoilee,

Thanks. The JR pass cost RM944 per person or 2 persons? Also your flight which cost you RM1971 is for 1 person?

Hi marryhim,

The JR pass cost RM944 and the JAL flight cost RM1971 both of them are per person.

I'll email my itenerary to you. :D

Hi hoilee,

Hi marryhim,

The JR pass cost RM944 and the JAL flight cost RM1971 both of them are per person.

I'll email my itenerary to you. :D

Hi hoilee,

can you email the itenary to me as well at katherine3303@hotmai.com

last 2 days i booked my air ticket to Japan via MAS airlines it nly cost me RM1974 nett/ pax inclusive of airport tax n fuel charges.(promotion till 7 March) i think very worth while as save alot then can allocate more on shopping. Hahah. For those plan go Japan, get the railway pass via JTB ( Japan Travel Bureue) at Amoda Buiding. They can arranged everything for u.

Hi ngusophia, kath3303 :

I had send my 8 days 6 nights Japan free & easy itinerary to both you. :D

I'll depart to Japan on tomorrow night. Sure i'll share the experience and the photos with you all while i come back.

Cheers :D

Hi hoilee,

I planning to go japan for my honeymoon as well !

Do you mind to share with me your free & ease itenary ??

Total how much you spend on this whole trip?

Hi bumbleB,

I just came back from Japan trip. My hubby and i spent RM4000 for 8 days 6 nights Japan free & easy trip ( including meals, accomodation, air ticket and transportation. )

It was a very nice trip. :D

You mean RM4000 for both or each person?? If for both person, then is really worth. But as I know, the air tickets oredi cost around RM2k++. Right? And the cheapest accomodation there for one week also need at least RM1k++. Ended up, I changed my destination to Shanghai. I thought it will be cheaper and lower budget, but then the air tickets oredi cost me RM2200. Still the same also... -_-But it's still a nice place to visit lahh....

Hi bumbleB,

I just came back from Japan trip. My hubby and i spent RM4000 for 8 days 6 nights Japan free & easy trip ( including meals, accomodation, air ticket and transportation. )

Hi bumbleB,

wow...4K for 2 person? wanna propose to my hubby for Japan Trip already :P Anyway, Hoilee, can you share your itinerary with me? :) How much do you spend for shopping?

You mean RM4000 for both or each person?? If for both person, then is really worth. But as I know, the air tickets oredi cost around RM2k++. Right? And the cheapest accomodation there for one week also need at least RM1k++. Ended up, I changed my destination to Shanghai. I thought it will be cheaper and lower budget, but then the air tickets oredi cost me RM2200. Still the same also... -_-But it's still a nice place to visit lahh....

Hi Citrine,

RM4000 is per person. Our JAL air ticket is RM1971 nett / person.

Our accomodation are 2 nights at Osaka, 1 night stay near Tokyo Disneyland and 3 nights at Ikebukuro Tokyo. For Osaka we stayed at Sheraton Miyako Hotel ( Free stay, i used my sheraton starchoice point to redeem free room night stay ). The others 4 nights hotel that we stayed is RM110 / person per night. I would like to suggest you to make a hotel reservation through the internet is more cheaper than you direct check that hotel. Dai-Ichi Inn Ikebukuro hotel is a 3 star hotel very clean and easy access to the tourist attraction.

For the transportation my suggestion is buy the Japan Raiway Pass ( JR Railway Pass ) 7 consecutive days unlimited ride ( include the bullet train ) very worth it only RM944. In Japan 80% the train is under the JR group.

For meals, at 1st we estimated RM100 / day per person but the actual we only spent RM300 / person for 6 days.

OIC... I thought two person only spent RM4000. hahah :) If yes, then I will need to re-plan everything. I also prefer free and easy trip. I don't like to follow the tour guide, feel like not eough time to stay at the place to enjoy. Free and easy trip can let both of u enjoy the "2 person world", like that only consider as Honeymoon. And can save more for ur own shopping spree. I guess you must be very enjoy and happy with this honeymoon trip.

Hope that I can visit there next year end... :)

Can anyone recommend good (in terms of security, accesibility, cleanliness, convenience, etc) and affordable hotel in Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto?

Hi marryhim,

My itinerary going to Japan is stay one day at Osaka, 4 days at Tokyo and last day will be at Kyoto.

Osaka will stay at Sheraton Miyako Hotel - FOC ( i use my starwood points to redeem )

I can suggest to you Hotel Landmark Umeda Osaka - estimate RM300 per night for 2 persons

Tokyo will stay at Villa Fontaine Hotel at Hamamatsucho - estimate RM300 per night for 2 persons

My japanese colleagues suggested us to buy the visitor JR railway pass ( 7 consecutive unlimited ride ) ( Bullet Train ) very worth it equivalent to RM944 but must buy it out side from the Japan.

Wuah.., Hoilee, you managed to find a hotel cost RM300/night in Tokyo??? I paid for around that amount, and all I got is a room (for 2 persons) and shared bathroom! Wow.., surprised!

However, I recommend Kyoto more than Osaka. In Kyoto, you gals must try out staying at the traditional ryokan, it's really a wonderful experience! :D

Hi bumbleB,

Wow.., hoilee, I just saw this, u spent only RM4k per person for 8D/6N in Japan??? Me and my hb spent around RM6k/person for 8D/7N, wooooww.., amazed~ :blink:

Really wondering how u managed that? I went free and easy also, but hotel, flight everything booked by me, not travel agency.

Can anyone recommend good (in terms of security, accesibility, cleanliness, convenience, etc) and affordable hotel in Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto?

For Osaka, Hotel Yaiyokaikan (not found in website, but I booked from agency in Japan, since desperate cannot find love hotel), less than 10000yen/nite, but it's a decent hotel and very near to the Osaka main station.

Kyoto - try this Matsui Honkan, a little bit pricey, but it's really worth it, since it includes traditional japanese dinner + breakfast. Price at 26000yen/nite (include the dinner + breakfast for 2 pax). Check my blog here

Now for Tokyo....., 8200yen/nite only a small room with shared bathroom, try andon ryokan. I stayed there for 3 nites, since it's near to station, clean and comfy.

Hi marryhim,

Wuah.., Hoilee, you managed to find a hotel cost RM300/night in Tokyo??? I paid for around that amount, and all I got is a room (for 2 persons) and shared bathroom! Wow.., surprised!

However, I recommend Kyoto more than Osaka. In Kyoto, you gals must try out staying at the traditional ryokan, it's really a wonderful experience! :D

Hi Escudo :

At Tokyo we stay at Dai-Ichi Inn hotel at Ikebukuro, it is a very nice 3 star hotel, i managed to booked it from the rakuten website which is suggested website from my japanese colleagues from japan.

At Osaka we stayed at Sheraton Miyako Hotel, Osaka.

Hi bumbleB,

Wow.., hoilee, I just saw this, u spent only RM4k per person for 8D/6N in Japan??? Me and my hb spent around RM6k/person for 8D/7N, wooooww.., amazed~ :blink:

Really wondering how u managed that? I went free and easy also, but hotel, flight everything booked by me, not travel agency.

Hi Escudo,

I purchased my air ticket from the Japan Airlines during the promotion period all in price included tax around RM1971, forthe transportation we bought the JR Railway Pass very worth it RM944 cover all our journey and we managed to booked the hotel with better rate, due to this reason we only spent RM4000 per person during our 8D/6N japan free and easy trip :D

I think i'm interested in Furano, Sapora, Bie and... i only know these place. Want to know where can I get cheaper flight to go Tokyo and from Tokyo to Furano or Sapora. What are the place of attractions and which hotels / resorts to stay (cheap one!). Which restaurants are worth to visits! Hehe..