pinkelle

Wedding Veil and Gloves

evelyn,

ya .. I remember that and it looks great :) I like veil 3 because it looks nicer in my eyes :P

ic ic .. I like your glove 1, it looks beautiful to me and most important it is not the long type, long type very hot oh!!

good choice :P otherwise you will not feel comfortable with the long gloves on.

I will not wear glove for my AD unless I can find the short glove that i want :)

ya ya thats that i thought too, so the long one i buy lacey lacey one, more air can get through! hahaha

Evelyn,

I would like to order Veil 1 and Glove 1. For gloves1, the colour in the picture, are they white or off-white? I think I'd like to go with the one in the picture. Can you please purchase them for me? Do let me know your account number and I'll let you know my address details via email.

My email is maximilus@gmail.com

Thank you once again. :)

maximilus,

the glove cos the material is shiny satin like, the one i bought is off white are you ok with that colour? cos that glove only one colour.

Veil 1 is ivory, and it would be the same one i returned back to the shop la cos its the last piece hahaha

let me know if you are ok with the colour then i will pm you my account number once i get 5 people to buy together. are you ok with that?

snowie,

veil 1 is ivory colour and only left one in the shop

veil 2 & 3 got alot of stock! got both white and ivory colour

maximilus,

the glove cos the material is shiny satin like, the one i bought is off white are you ok with that colour? cos that glove only one colour.

Veil 1 is ivory, and it would be the same one i returned back to the shop la cos its the last piece hahaha

let me know if you are ok with the colour then i will pm you my account number once i get 5 people to buy together. are you ok with that?

snowie,

Hi Evelynsaw,

Could you tell me where is the shop that you got the veil. I would be going down to that area this weekend. Are they open on sunday also. I need to sent my dog for grooming therefore, thinking of going around the area. I would really be very grateful for your assistance.

Thx.

maximilus,

snowie,

Hi Evelynsaw,

Could you tell me where is the shop that you got the veil. I would be going down to that area this weekend. Are they open on sunday also. I need to sent my dog for grooming therefore, thinking of going around the area. I would really be very grateful for your assistance.

Thx.

Hi,

Any idea where can get a Red Veil? as i plan to wear the tradisional custome during my actual wedding day. So i need to get a red veil.

maximilus,

Evelyn,

Yes, I am ok with the off-white colour of the glove coz my wedding gown is off-white. As for the veil, I would like the Veil 1 in ivory please. Last piece for the veil? Aiya..can u please purchase these items for me earlier? I'm afraid no more Veil 1 by the time u go buy for everyone, which could take a while :( Everyone, please make your order quick, please....i need it urgently for my photoshoot in Sept.

If too much trouble for you, then I'll just settle for Veil 3(ivory) in case they're out of stock for Veil1.

Thanks very much Evelyn.

Hi Cherries,

erm so far i havent seen any red veils... will let you know if i come across any ok? but do try this shop at central market, i forgot the name of the shop its on the first floor, they sell alot of chinese cheong sam, and not mistaken i also saw some KUA and chinese opera style costumes there

Hi,

Any idea where can get a Red Veil? as i plan to wear the tradisional custome during my actual wedding day. So i need to get a red veil.

shasha

replied to your email already :) im bad at describing locations hopefully you can find the shop, there is a few in petaling street, alot of them quite cheap some as cheap as rm19.90

but i prefer to buy from this shop, although much more expensive, the material quality is better and softer :)

like wise mentioned in my reply to you, im not a vendor or am i making and $ out of this :D

im just collecting orders so we can buy things cheaper...

Hi Evelynsaw,

Thx.

yee0808

why not you try asking snowie and kathy? they had their gown sewn by a tailor, you can get the contact and then check with the tailor :)

its a lovely veil, but its so long, better watch out for people stepping on it, it would yank the veil out of your hair, and spoil your beautiful hairdo on your AD...

yes i know im paranoid haha

dear all,

i am interested on DIY but when reading about veils.....i am lost...didnt the BS provide the veils for PS and AD? You mean we need to make our own or they will actually provide but with cost? Please enlight me cos if so, i also want to make my own veils :-) i am actually planning to make my own hand bouquet :-) any ideas?

ice,

yes veils are provided by BS, but its a preference to have our own veils :-)

oh you are making your hand bouquet yourself? my HB made my bouquets for me during our PS in cameron.. :)

its quite fun making it together :D

2617006535_1bcd24742d_m.jpg2749956484_b2bea25a01_m.jpg2750002156_5d1628c315.jpg

ice,

yes veils are provided by BS, but its a preference to have our own veils :-)

oh you are making your hand bouquet yourself? my HB made my bouquets for me during our PS in cameron.. :)

its quite fun making it together :D

2617006535_1bcd24742d_m.jpg2749956484_b2bea25a01_m.jpg2750002156_5d1628c315.jpg

Hi Evelyn,

The 2nd photo of yours, I like the flower arrangement. I like simplicity. Nothing so complicated. Is it easy to make it urself? If the flower arrangements is easy (2nd photo), could you please tell me how to do it. I don't want to waste $$ in asking the florist 2 do it for me.

Cheers,

sharon

shasha,

its very easy to do, that's our first attempt to do our own bouquet. just sort them and tie with ribbon only, i don't know how to explain how to do it, you just buy one dozen of the flowers and try la...

i bought a pair of white gloves, full hand length from Summit, ground floor (an accesories shop with 50% tag all over the shop, very obvious you cant miss it!), i got it for Rm25 only, after 50% sale! VERY WORTH IT!

Will share a pic if anyone wants it.. :)

I have a similar pair of gloves as that but I never use, I don't think I will use it for my AD too :P

heres the pic..

taken by camera phone.. colour a bit out. but its white silky ones la..

2822732905_33121e381a.jpg

hehe .. I don't even use tat for PS :P

but it comes together with my first gown, so just keep it la, unless someone interested to buy from me :P

what are ivory gloves ar? hehehehhehe

i dun think i will use for my AD also... bought this for photoshoot.. heheheh