Ser,

My package ni ji mui photos geh...so i had DIY & send to develop 4R photos myself.... and i designed my ji mui cover and printed myself oso...

Yah lor... its quite disappointing to know guest book dun have couple pic eh...

it seems not personalise at all...

still thinking wan to use or not...

hahaha...anyway i dun c any purpose of using...as when we are old. we oso cant recognise ppl signature...

Thanks Ser & Serendipity for the well wishes...

So excited i cant sleep today... as thinking of too many things to do tmr...

wah...den i think my ji mui photos oso they will juz simply do oso 1 la...coz guestbook oredi like this...

the guestbook got any place for u to stick ur photos in or not?

yaya...very excited ah...good luck in all ur things...

tell us abt ur AD ah...take care and get plenty of sleep...

Finally my AD is over!

Dear 999, sorry to hear the bad service from Touch. Anyway, tomorrow is your day, be happy!

When i went to TC to collect my AD gown on last friday, the WG didn't fit me. it was tooo tight, even the zip is broken. and i have to go back there again in the evening to collect it. this time it's better, but it's still so tight that i can hardly take a deep breathe wearing it. so on the AD i ate very little in the morning.

on AD itself, everything went well except that my family were late for the church ceremony for half hour due to unforeseen circumstances. the pastor & my in-laws were getting very long face. but thankfully the ceremony after that went smoothly.

So don't despair even if something doesn't go according to plan. just remember it's your day and everything will be fine.

Wah...so nice everything went smoothly for u...ur church ceremony muz be very beautiful....

i think during my AD i oso will eat very little coz too excited and the gown usually very tight 1...

so ur dinner everything oso went well rite?

hope u will have a wonderful marriage and happy honeymoon!

HEHE My ROM was fine yesterday.

How about your wedding 999?

yesterday went for gown fitting, PS is arranged on next week. >,<...

its alright...i cant choose much already, because there is another more important thing for me than the wedding gowns already hahahaha guess what? Me and my FH have a special gift for our wedding :)--> a baby.

So yesterday gown fitting just around 45 min then done already. gowns wise, according to the SA, they wont take in new gowns and most of the gowns have been booked for the Dec's brides. ^^.. happie!!

Just to let u know that..

At last my wedding was over... Phew!

My schedule was so packed since Tues lor....

Wedn worse still....

i reached KL Hilton at 12.30pm, chk out the ballroom then chk in my room at 1pm. decor my bridal suite, arranged our chothes and shoes, Had a quick shower and the went to rehersal at ballroom at 2pm.

3pm start make up. 5.30pm had some photography in the room. tea ceremony at 6pm. And then start the cocktail at 6.30pm.

7.30pm sharp started the dinner.

It was a magnificent entrance together with my dad to the ballroom with the spot light on us, after all the bridesmaids, ring bearers & flowers girls walked in front of both of us.... With the harpist playing the most wonderful song for us to march in...but the claps from all the guests was so loud that we can hear only little of the music....

Then we had out matrimony with pastor at the stage.... some funny part during the ring vow session, been kissed by my husband 3 times on the lip due to the PG wanna captured the best shot, she requested again and again.... :lol:

after that we managed to eat 3 courses of the meal only at the start of dinner b4 i went to change for my evening gown....it had taken me abt 30mins for change of the hair style and make up...but it definitely worth it, as when i walked in with my HB during 2nd march it...

Everybody was like WOW!

All the guests commented on my gorgeous gowns esp my cheongsam, hairstyle and great make up and I am very slim...hahaha....

We went up the stage for cake cutting... my wedding cake was custom-baked and it was black color cake...with silver our signature for our wedding and the heart shape logo as decor on the cake....

We experineced a little game on stage requested by the guests, passing a small cake from my HB mouth to mine.... :lol:

I was like model so bz photographying with everyone there after that session....hahaha.... some whom i dun rmb who they are oso requested me to take photos wit them....

Had a great time after that...moving around everywhere and my HB got drunk after 2 champagne... then i waited till dinner end and everybody left baru i went back to my suite....whereas HB's frens ady send him back to our room....

Funny part is, after his frens left, he still ask me for all the ang pows collected and he opened all the ang pows and the calculate the money even he is drunk...

once finish he straight away sleep leaving the stacks of money on the bed...

of cos i cant sleep that early as my mind so still excited mer...as rushing for everything whole day...

so, i slowly removed my make up, had my shower in the bath tub prepared by the hotel with rose petals....

then start packed my stuffs preparing to go back tmr...

i was so hungry i ate my wedding cake again..it is delicious...

I din give the cakes during dinner to the guests as i like that cake once i choosen the design from a magazine....

and i wish to keep it for a longer time...in my room...looking at it for more time....

lots of ppl photographed with the cake as well...

same goes to the flower decor in the whole ballroom....

There was no surprises happened but it went well smoothly and organised and as per my plan....

N the most unbelievable was the entertainers which i engaged - harpist as well as string trio indeed created the mood which i wanted for my wedding....throughout the night.....

The guests are consider very co-operative too...wearing the theme colors of our wedding... and they are not to noisy during the dinner but later part got kinda excited for yum seng....

We got our best man to deliver a speech to initiate toasts to us....

and he did a great job delivering very meaningful speech abt us....

Lots of parties, the florist which i engaged, the cake baker, my wedding planner, gown designer as well as KL Hilton requested for the photos of my wedding to be published in their website / blog / as their ads sample too....

Will share with u the photos once i got it after 2 wks...

Hi Netty,

Congrat to u! Thats the happiest news for a couple....

Wish u all the best for u, family as well as ur wedding planning, PS next week...

Hi Ser,

Oh my wedding went so well accordingly to my plan.... the only thing was i forgot to bring my husband's cuff link for his shirt, but he managed to borrorw from his best man... :oops:

HEHE My ROM was fine yesterday.

How about your wedding 999?

yesterday went for gown fitting, PS is arranged on next week. >,<...

its alright...i cant choose much already, because there is another more important thing for me than the wedding gowns already hahahaha guess what? Me and my FH have a special gift for our wedding :)--> a baby.

So yesterday gown fitting just around 45 min then done already. gowns wise, according to the SA, they wont take in new gowns and most of the gowns have been booked for the Dec's brides. ^^.. happie!!

Dear Netty,

Congrats! going to be a mama liao! both of u must be very excited...i can feel ur happiness...

wah...u take so fast to choose ur gowns ah....nvm like wat u say it is true, baby is more important liao...

so u have oso choosen a gown for ur AD liao rite? u like? they wont have new gowns coming ah...i guess next year only have lo..

take good care of ur body and always smile more ya!

Just to let u know that..

At last my wedding was over... Phew!

My schedule was so packed since Tues lor....

Wedn worse still....

i reached KL Hilton at 12.30pm, chk out the ballroom then chk in my room at 1pm. decor my bridal suite, arranged our chothes and shoes, Had a quick shower and the went to rehersal at ballroom at 2pm.

3pm start make up. 5.30pm had some photography in the room. tea ceremony at 6pm. And then start the cocktail at 6.30pm.

7.30pm sharp started the dinner.

It was a magnificent entrance together with my dad to the ballroom with the spot light on us, after all the bridesmaids, ring bearers & flowers girls walked in front of both of us.... With the harpist playing the most wonderful song for us to march in...but the claps from all the guests was so loud that we can hear only little of the music....

Then we had out matrimony with pastor at the stage.... some funny part during the ring vow session, been kissed by my husband 3 times on the lip due to the PG wanna captured the best shot, she requested again and again.... :lol:

after that we managed to eat 3 courses of the meal only at the start of dinner b4 i went to change for my evening gown....it had taken me abt 30mins for change of the hair style and make up...but it definitely worth it, as when i walked in with my HB during 2nd march it...

Everybody was like WOW!

All the guests commented on my gorgeous gowns esp my cheongsam, hairstyle and great make up and I am very slim...hahaha....

We went up the stage for cake cutting... my wedding cake was custom-baked and it was black color cake...with silver our signature for our wedding and the heart shape logo as decor on the cake....

We experineced a little game on stage requested by the guests, passing a small cake from my HB mouth to mine.... :lol:

I was like model so bz photographying with everyone there after that session....hahaha.... some whom i dun rmb who they are oso requested me to take photos wit them....

Had a great time after that...moving around everywhere and my HB got drunk after 2 champagne... then i waited till dinner end and everybody left baru i went back to my suite....whereas HB's frens ady send him back to our room....

Funny part is, after his frens left, he still ask me for all the ang pows collected and he opened all the ang pows and the calculate the money even he is drunk...

once finish he straight away sleep leaving the stacks of money on the bed...

of cos i cant sleep that early as my mind so still excited mer...as rushing for everything whole day...

so, i slowly removed my make up, had my shower in the bath tub prepared by the hotel with rose petals....

then start packed my stuffs preparing to go back tmr...

i was so hungry i ate my wedding cake again..it is delicious...

I din give the cakes during dinner to the guests as i like that cake once i choosen the design from a magazine....

and i wish to keep it for a longer time...in my room...looking at it for more time....

lots of ppl photographed with the cake as well...

same goes to the flower decor in the whole ballroom....

There was no surprises happened but it went well smoothly and organised and as per my plan....

N the most unbelievable was the entertainers which i engaged - harpist as well as string trio indeed created the mood which i wanted for my wedding....throughout the night.....

The guests are consider very co-operative too...wearing the theme colors of our wedding... and they are not to noisy during the dinner but later part got kinda excited for yum seng....

We got our best man to deliver a speech to initiate toasts to us....

and he did a great job delivering very meaningful speech abt us....

Lots of parties, the florist which i engaged, the cake baker, my wedding planner, gown designer as well as KL Hilton requested for the photos of my wedding to be published in their website / blog / as their ads sample too....

Will share with u the photos once i got it after 2 wks...

Hi Netty,

Congrat to u! Thats the happiest news for a couple....

Wish u all the best for u, family as well as ur wedding planning, PS next week...

Hi Ser,

Oh my wedding went so well accordingly to my plan.... the only thing was i forgot to bring my husband's cuff link for his shirt, but he managed to borrorw from his best man... :oops:

Dear 999,

Wow and Wow...ur wedding went so well and i am so happy for u!

Wan to c ur pics...will wait for 2 weeks....

all brides sure beautiful on that day...i can imagine u looked stunning...

i din c black cakes be4...muz show me the pics of it ah...

Congrat 999, I can feel your happiness as well from what you hv described. Cant wait to see your pictures, sure its a lovely 1.

wow so many bride this month, so who will be the next 1?? excited liao ...

Next is Juv on 20/9

then Xiao Hua on 26/9

Jia Yu lor...

N All the best in ur wedding prep...

I went to Touch today to return my albums due to a word wrongly printed on every album cover.

N collected my chiong tou photo with frame.

I had informed them that i top up this photo to canvas earlier but they end up gave me normal photo instead...

Which nevermind as they will need to deduct the top up charge in my balance to pay...

N oso, they mistakenly printed a photo size 50X60 (which earlier i had requested to include in my invoice as top up (when i negotiated with Washington - due to my HB requested for it).

N now, they wanna offer to me with a cost price in order to cover thie cost wor....

i ask my FH he say ok, but ask them reduce the price some more....hahaha.... they must bear a bit of the cost oso mer....

Im also abit scared already...since they always keep doing things wrong. Can understand that they have a lot cases to handle...but..it should not be like that 1 lo...

good luck to all of you...

Dear Netty,

Dun u fret...

I talked to ShaSha, she said my case is special as supposely handle bu Lee Ying, but due to she been relocated to other shop, and during the hand over there was some miscommunication, thats y my requirements were not properly translated to ShaSha....

Thats y so many unfortunate things happened to me....

Hay all,

Just finish my Prewedding photo shooting on 16th and 18th. Big thank to my PG Han and MUA YuGi. They have done a great great job. Me and my husband also love very much of Han's shooting skill and he is such a young person, yet he already is a pro man. Yugi as well, I really like the make up that she put on me.

haha small incident happened during my PD..I lost my wedding ring in their shop which i thought it brought a bad memory for my photo shooting...Luckily, they finally manage to find it back for me. really appreciate appreciate their help.

So far during the photo shooting, i didnt find any dissatisfication of their servics or anything..hehe...maybe not yet ..:)..But to be honest to said, thy are not really well-prepared everything before hand la, this is what i think should be improved.

now can slack back abit and relax!!! big relief tht PS is finished.

Hay all,

Just finish my Prewedding photo shooting on 16th and 18th. Big thank to my PG Han and MUA YuGi. They have done a great great job. Me and my husband also love very much of Han's shooting skill and he is such a young person, yet he already is a pro man. Yugi as well, I really like the make up that she put on me.

haha small incident happened during my PD..I lost my wedding ring in their shop which i thought it brought a bad memory for my photo shooting...Luckily, they finally manage to find it back for me. really appreciate appreciate their help.

So far during the photo shooting, i didnt find any dissatisfication of their servics or anything..hehe...maybe not yet ..:)..But to be honest to said, thy are not really well-prepared everything before hand la, this is what i think should be improved.

Hi, happy to hear that you done with photo shooting. I already choose my photo but they not allow me to take the softcopy until the whole album is done... :(

When will you choose photo ya?

now can slack back abit and relax!!! big relief tht PS is finished.

Hi Netty,

Glad that u had a wonderful exp for ur PS....

Hi all, FYI, i had uploaded some preview AD pics which my PG uploaded into her FB...

Chk out my wedding website if u wish to c..

K?

Hi Netty,

Glad that u had a wonderful exp for ur PS....

Hi all, FYI, i had uploaded some preview AD pics which my PG uploaded into her FB...

Chk out my wedding website if u wish to c..

K?

Hi Dear,

I hv just view your website. Very nice photos you have :)

Im now so excited waiting for my wedding day :p Next month going to collect my photo album and Nov will collect my wedding gown from tailor. Not sure watelse i need to do rightnow..hehe

Hi Emmy,

Thanks for the compliment!

Erm... u should be bz with ur guests list & RSVP, plan for program run down...songs for food presentation & lots more....

Congrats & Happy Planning!

Annee,

My PG is Hanz. I like his work very much. The most important is give more details of what you like and what your dont like about the style..so that PG will know whats the best for you and your FH..

Annee,

My PG is Hanz. I like his work very much. The most important is give more details of what you like and what your dont like about the style..so that PG will know whats the best for you and your FH..

Hi Netty,

Can have a look on your pics? wanna see his work....thanks

Oh, i only can get pic after 23th Oct. Will upload once i get the pic ^^

Oh, ok...looking forward to look ur leng pics... :D

Oh, i only can get pic after 23th Oct. Will upload once i get the pic ^^

hi netty, that's mean u can get ur albums on that day?

Hi Farm,

Only once. & changed to what i wish for.

no time for 2nd view ady...

i just get them to print straight away after change...

Thanks Farm 4 the compliment!

Hi to all my dear,

I've signed the wedding package from TOUCH COLLECTION in this MARCH.

Now I've refer back the receipt content but some parts are not so understand.

Is there anyone can me help? Thanks in advance. :lol:

My Receipt content as following:

My Package is RM3488 (Original RM3888)

DEPARTMENT___DECRIPTIONS____PHOTOGRAPHY DAY___WEDDING DAY

BRIDE__________WEDDING GOWN ¬______5 套礼服_______________ 1

_______________EVENING GOWN ___________________________ 2

* 5套礼服 meants 5 sets of gowns

Is does mean by I can choose to wear 5 sets of gowns at the Photography day ,

and 1 WD + 2 EG in my Wedding day? Total is 8 sets? Or 5 sets? Omg I'm so confusing. :wacko3:

Besides, the Gowns styles for Photography day + Wedding day are different?

OR I might wear back the same style of the gowns that I wore on the Photography day?

One more question, my receipt has wrote F.O.C Outdoor (KL) 1 Location.

So what are the alternatives areas? Can I choose GOLD COAST SEPANG?

If can't then how much additional chargers will be added? So Sorry I've asking too much of questions.