summerwong

Terrible service of Mikasa

Another thing which make me quite mad is, when we asked bout the softcopy thing, the SA said it'll depends of how many copies the customer select! But it's definitely won't be RM 4.30 as what another stupid customer said in the MB forum! I was quite shocked when she said it out as I was actually the one that she's talking bout at that time :angry:

Hi,

am not really understand the abouve statment...u say one of the Mikasa's customer said that the softcopy sell RM 4.30/pose? and she mentioned ur name at Mikasa which to bargain for more cheaper price? can't really understand how come got this kind of people in this world...??

Kelly, what I mean is when my friend ask her bout the sofcopy price, this is the way of replying

"Well, it'll depends on how many copies of the sopftcopy the customer select first! But.....it's definitely won't be RM4.30 as what another stupid customer said in the MB Forum"

If u really followed the Mikasa thread, I think u will know who's the one that mentioned bout the softcopy for RM4.30 each if we select 100shots minimum! Well, it was MEEEE :angry: and the info that I passed to u all at this forum is definitetly what I get from them, there's no point of adding some 'spices' to it as I don't really like that kind of habit honestly!

But of course, she doesn't know that I was the one she was talking bout lorrr (coz everyone of us r using some nicknames in this forum!) The reason I asked my friend to ask her that question is because I wanna see what can she offered to her since I'm the one that introduce her mahhh, it's just that simple...Hopefully u get the story right this time :lol:

Another thing which make me quite mad is, when we asked bout the softcopy thing, the SA said it'll depends of how many copies the customer select! But it's definitely won't be RM 4.30 as what another stupid customer said in the MB forum! I was quite shocked when she said it out as I was actually the one that she's talking bout at that time :angry:

Hi,

am not really understand the abouve statment...u say one of the Mikasa's customer said that the softcopy sell RM 4.30/pose? and she mentioned ur name at Mikasa which to bargain for more cheaper price? can't really understand how come got this kind of people in this world...??

Kelly, what I mean is when my friend ask her bout the sofcopy price, this is the way of replying

"Well, it'll depends on how many copies of the sopftcopy the customer select first! But.....it's definitely won't be RM4.30 as what another stupid customer said in the MB Forum"

If u really followed the Mikasa thread, I think u will know who's the one that mentioned bout the softcopy for RM4.30 each if we select 100shots minimum! Well, it was MEEEE :angry: and the info that I passed to u all at this forum is definitetly what I get from them, there's no point of adding some 'spices' to it as I don't really like that kind of habit honestly!

But of course, she doesn't know that I was the one she was talking bout lorrr (coz everyone of us r using some nicknames in this forum!) The reason I asked my friend to ask her that question is because I wanna see what can she offered to her since I'm the one that introduce her mahhh, it's just that simple...Hopefully u get the story right this time :lol:

Hi,

OMG!!! ervina, now I understand the whole story...but...no comment lah!! although different customer have different package but they should not said in this way!!

don't be so angry...bs is just a minor thing in our wedding or even our life!!! just forgive it and enjoy the wedding!! :)

Hi mini,

please share with me too

mindy_min@hotmail.com

hi!thanks to nee and wsyrinrin for ur support.

my AD is 8 nov 08.

thanks again to wsyrinrin. it cost me RM1200. i love it too. as u said, i'm not look fat in this gown coz the cutting very nice. so i think worth it lo..right?

ai yo.... mini u where got fat thats is called FIT la........... :lol::lol::lol:

The dress was so nice & the tail is also nice ...overall I like it so muchsssssssssss :D:D How much it cost u?

Dear all,

sorry for no response for such long time. I was quite busy recently preparing for my photo shooting. will share with u guysssss later ya~

let's catch up later!!!

Cheer~~~~~~~~

yes, during my 2ndvisit when gown fitting, i asked a few friends who getting marry next year to meet me there so that they also can know about the packages. when i reached there, 1 of my fren wait there alone without ppl serving her. so i asked her, y?i tot u wanna ask about package? my fren said at first all of them act very friendly and wanted to serve her but then when she told them that she come to meet me, all just walk away. "wow..so yin sat"

then i told elaine that i saw forum that got ppl buying the softcopy with cheaper rate wor.. she just told me that "ya.. if u top up above rm1000 i give u back all the softcopies 1.. but if as u say rm3 per pose in softcopies is impossible. dun trust the nonsence in forum!we read forum also....bla bla blaaaaa" the way she talk very mean n rude.

yes!u r right!the black face is the taylor....i think those who see her b4 will know...

Oh Dear, after I've read through everything that u wrote, I finally understand why you bring up this case to the tribunal court <_< I'm so glad that u managed to get back some deposit in the end of the day as all of these weren't u fault at all!

Haiihhh, I'm quite disappointed when I get to know the real story now :( How can they change so much nowadays?! Is it because they're getting more and more 'famous' among the other BS at SS2? I will think twice again this time if I wanna intro them to my friend which is going to married next year! Actually, she did followed me to Mikasa when I went there to collect my albums and big frame photos! Since Kim was on leave that time, so I was expecting Elaine to be there! But what a disappointment, she went back early to watch the Olympic Opening Ceremony instead! At first I was quite unhappy bout it but somehow I didn't show it to them as I really don't wanna have an unpleasant memory with them!

After I finished up everything, I asked one of the SA to explained bout their package to my friend. I was thinking, since she was there then we might as well ask bout their current package! And tell u what, I don't really like the way she explained lol, coz to me it was like she's on a hurry to go back, everything also can't negotiate! Finally I asked for their permission to let my friend see their gown collection, and after that we just left! I told my friend if she really wanna come back again, then just let me know coz I'll ring them up and make appointment with Kim another day. Now, I also don't know how liao...whether still want to ask my friend to pay them a visit or not :(

Another thing which make me quite mad is, when we asked bout the softcopy thing, the SA said it'll depends of how many copies the customer select! But it's definitely won't be RM 4.30 as what another stupid customer said in the MB forum! I was quite shocked when she said it out as I was actually the one that she's talking bout at that time :angry: Honestly, what I said is based on what they told me mah! What's the point to tell something which is not true, right? Somehow, I still managed to act cool that time, surprise huh?! But after that unpleasant nite, everything was ok after Kim came back lol!

miniminoru. I think the lady that u was referring to here "a black faced women standing observing scold the SA "y u let her tried all these gowns?all cannot be altered 1..." is actually the taylor. Since she knows so well as to which gown can be altered and which one can't be altered!

I do really hope that this experience served them well, and don't keep giving the customer empty promises from now on!

Btw, your gown looks nice on u lol. Good choice :lol:

hi mini,

i went for measurement today...my EG the front part cant fit me well...cos can easily "zhou guang" u guess what they told me? use double sided tape to tape it...WTC!...i dont mind to use it during PS, but not for dinner!!!! anyway, no matter how,they will try to see what they can do for me tomolo....worst come to worst,if they still cant settle it, i will def ask to chnage for another EG :)

the tailor that u mentioned is long hair or short hair one? so far, the long hair one,pretty short is nice to me everytime i was there to do my gown fitting n even will gv me suggestion....haha..most of the EG i choose all really cant alter...i mena front part,maybe mine is really 'smal' la...keke

so my unhappy experience with them,i can felt that they treat me nicer than last time....phew...

good luck to u too....

cheers

hi mini,

i went for measurement today...my EG the front part cant fit me well...cos can easily "zhou guang" u guess what they told me? use double sided tape to tape it...WTC!...i dont mind to use it during PS, but not for dinner!!!! anyway, no matter how,they will try to see what they can do for me tomolo....worst come to worst,if they still cant settle it, i will def ask to chnage for another EG :)

the tailor that u mentioned is long hair or short hair one? so far, the long hair one,pretty short is nice to me everytime i was there to do my gown fitting n she will gv me suggestion....haha..most of the EG i choose all really cant alter...i mean front part,maybe mine is really 'smal' la...keke

so after my unhappy experience with them,i can felt that they treat me nicer than last time....phew...

good luck to u too....

P/S:Elaine still working there?this time, her name card is not display out at the counter...maybe she is no longer there or....i dunno....

cheers

nee... 17 more days to your AD.. nervous hah? dont let those ruin your day oh..

hopefully they manage to sort out that front problem..

hi!thanks to nee and wsyrinrin for ur support.

my AD is 8 nov 08.

thanks again to wsyrinrin. it cost me RM1200. i love it too. as u said, i'm not look fat in this gown coz the cutting very nice. so i think worth it lo..right?

ai yo.... mini u where got fat thats is called FIT la........... :lol::lol::lol:

The dress was so nice & the tail is also nice ...overall I like it so muchsssssssssss :D:D How much it cost u?

Hi Mini,

Can u share the gown photos with me? fanniel5@gmail.com

I m thinking to MTM gown as i cant find ncie gown fr my BS.

Where do u alter the gown?

RM1200 for WG & RM800 for EG is consider reasonable.

Thanks,

Hi Summerwrong/Minimonu,

Thanks for sharing your experience..I just had a very bad experience from GTC, Jalan Ipoh.. am thinking of filing a tribunal

Usually, taking PW photos is something we as a gals are looking for, cause it will make us look pretty and have a beautiful photos... my case however, giving me nightmares, causing problems to me, and making me look older and bad taste!!

I gave them chances already and now i cannot bear with it, i am thinking of filing a tribunal about GTC's service, can i hv some advice frm u? thanks

we spend the balance rm 3300 by bought 1 ready made wedding gown for RM 1200 and ordered 1 measure to make evening gown for RM 800 which are nicer and better quality than the mikasa's designer collections. We also hired a professional photographer to take photo during our tea ceremony and wedding reception for whole day only RM 1500. He gave us a free 6 hours Pre wedding outdoor photo shooting of any destinations (more than 1 as long as can be finished within 6 hours). All poses in softcopies will be returned. We don't need to stress whole day by choosing 40 poses out of 500 poses

total for all of these only rm 3500. right?? i dunno what others think but for us, we dun need to worry about being charge for hidden charge, being cheat or persute for topping up with a very high price and the most important 1 is we dun need to "SAO HEI".

Hi mini,

Hi miniminoru,

Can i know where u hired ur pro PG? My AD charge me RM1900 for AD (KL->Perak) for half a day shooting, without free prewedding shooting, is that the price?

I just had a bad experience from GTC, which the photos taken is so old fashion, far away from the sample album. i told them i do not like the photos and cant even catch up the copies we supposed to choose (60 posses out of 598 takes, the posses was added to 60 after we requested for smaller album and top up rm200+ from actual package). We want to reshoot, they ask me to look at the edited version first..i thought i was too demanding and share with ppl, 99% of ppl says it is old fashion, even my mum and MIl also say so; except one who told me it is very nice and ask me no need to take it again.

After seeing the edited version, it makes me want to vomit blood...that's totally not a design to me but merely putting photos together...even me and my hubby had stated out clearly in black and white which parts to take note and edit..even had took a sample album showing them which types of design we like, hoping that will make the photos look better and acceptabe.. but after seeing it, it is a big Disappointment. The 60s hairdo cannot be change anymore, make me look older ( i thought PW photos suppose to make us look prettier?) ...i am requesting a reshoot but i know it is going to be not easy cause i had made full payment (RM3100)

Ice,

try infinity... i asked for a quote and they quote me very very good price and they have promotion right now!!

i can email it to u if u want it. furthermore they dont charge any transportation to ipoh..

hi nee, the tailor is long hair n quite skiny. all of us were so surprise to see her face.. we dun even know wat's wrong. y she show black face to us. and the SA was "yi lian" if i not mistaken. wow!her taste.....the gowns she choose for me not nice at all...

not only evening gowns. most of the gowns cannot alter 1..dunno b'coz of they dunwan o really can't alter. if they can't alter the gown nicely for u, u insist to change another 1 that suit u nicely. this is for actual day , very important 1 ar... no take 2 for that 1 le.

haha...they will treat u nicely coz they also got read from this forum. so if any complain, shout out here. at least they will change their attitude.

i just got back my deposit but without appologize. i tot they should appologize for their poor service but seems like they still think it is not their fault.

oh...elaine not there dy???her name card also not there?sure o not???she bossy face lead to all of us tot she is the boss.

by the way, thanks for wishing me good luck! best luck to u too~ enjoy ur wedding ya~~~

hi mini,

the tailor that u mentioned is long hair or short hair one? so far, the long hair one,pretty short is nice to me everytime i was there to do my gown fitting n even will gv me suggestion....haha..most of the EG i choose all really cant alter...i mena front part,maybe mine is really 'smal' la...keke

so my unhappy experience with them,i can felt that they treat me nicer than last time....phew...

good luck to u too....

cheers

Hi icefire,

my PG is my hubby's fren n he is not working in bridal house but in a advertisement company as PG and designer. he take photos for us then touch up and add effects too. so the price is special offer 1.. i dunno how much he charge as normal rate. if u interested, maybe i can ask for u.

I'm so sorry to hear ur story.. actually i m quite dissapointed coz all the bridal houses doing biz without ethics 1.. for them is just $$$$$$$.. everything hidden and keep to sell in very high price. b4 sign up, very tension coz affraid of being cheat. after signed up, their attitude diff. then their service also not pro as expected....ai~~

no matter how.. fight for what u wan coz u deserve it!!we pay for getting wat we wan but not for wat they give. if they can't fulfill ur requirement, try tribunal. it is not difficult as wat u think.

by the way, sorry for kepoh. y u pay in full dy???i tot get ad gowns only have to pay 100%??

Hi miniminoru,

Can i know where u hired ur pro PG? My AD charge me RM1900 for AD (KL->Perak) for half a day shooting, without free prewedding shooting, is that the price?

I just had a bad experience from GTC, which the photos taken is so old fashion, far away from the sample album. i told them i do not like the photos and cant even catch up the copies we supposed to choose (60 posses out of 598 takes, the posses was added to 60 after we requested for smaller album and top up rm200+ from actual package). We want to reshoot, they ask me to look at the edited version first..i thought i was too demanding and share with ppl, 99% of ppl says it is old fashion, even my mum and MIl also say so; except one who told me it is very nice and ask me no need to take it again.

After seeing the edited version, it makes me want to vomit blood...that's totally not a design to me but merely putting photos together...even me and my hubby had stated out clearly in black and white which parts to take note and edit..even had took a sample album showing them which types of design we like, hoping that will make the photos look better and acceptabe.. but after seeing it, it is a big Disappointment. The 60s hairdo cannot be change anymore, make me look older ( i thought PW photos suppose to make us look prettier?) ...i am requesting a reshoot but i know it is going to be not easy cause i had made full payment (RM3100)

im not sure elaine still there or not, cos i saw the namecard there is no more her name.....so just wild guess lo...

mini,

yaya i know the tailor....so far ok for me..then new SA is call yi lian ah?i thnk so cos i dont know her name...she is with spec right? i dont like her to serve me, cos she looks so outdated...but she never offend me la...jst dont like her lo....anyhow, she will help up when i do my gown fitting,not bad though....

today is my bride's dinner n yet i still hv time to online cos so sien to entertain my relatives...make me feel tired,...haha....later will hv my make up for dinner.......ciao.....

cheers