minnieme

Ann Ong as MUA

hi all dear,

in here i want to say thank you ANN .

I choose you is are unforgettable is right ,you make me into the most beautiful bride .

The presence of relatives and friends each and every one all Praise me is so beautiful , I am really very happy. :lol:

in peacetime my hubby never Praise me , but on the day he told me: you are really pretty. :wub:

thanks you so much ANN... :lol:

hihi can share ur photos with me too? cos now i abit 15/16 who should appoint..

then ann's trial session is not refundable...

thanks! my email is davinci_maggie@hotmail.com

Hi Maggie,

the photo i'll send u later bcoz my pc just format,last time im trial make up also not refundable,

i have trial many other MUA,but i chose ann for my A/D MUA bcoz she skill really good.

TQ!! i did send an email to ask ann to waive d trial fee if later i confirm...but few days jor also no reply.

haih...at least can or not, just reply lor. make me wait.

:sad:

all these accounts I.P addresses are linked, please take note:

jimmy&annie

girlgirl5201314

sandytan1979

sandytan

jimmy&annie

michelle1979

mirrychong

yumi1981

girl-girl123

jiajia612

for more information please visit the forums Fraudulent member list:

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry291249

dear users listed in the list, please explain yourselves if you think you have been wrongly accused.

we do have proof to make such claims. if u are indeed guilty then please just do yourself a favor and save yourself the embarrassment by not replying at all. thank you.

hi all dear,

I choose you is are unforgettable is right ,you make me into the most beautiful bride .

The presence of relatives and friends each and every one all Praise me is so beautiful , I am really very happy. :lol:

in peacetime my hubby never Praise me , but on the day he told me: you are really pretty. :wub:

Hi Jia Jia,

Mind sharing your AD photo? Pls. pm me at jeancmk07@hotmail.com. I've view Ann website, love her hairdo so much.

i'll sharing for you my AD photo,but now i haven't collect yet .

bcoz my AD and dinner photo is too many..hehe..

hi ,

i already pm you my photo lor.. :lol:

HI

Can i view ur AD photo too?

Thanks

hi,

i pm you ready lo..

hi Jia Jia,

can i view your AD photo oso?

email: ning80@hotmail.com

thanks

I feel disappointed today as i received a reply from Ann...

I had asked her to start my AD make up at abt 2pm as i will have tea ceremony and simple photo session at hotel b4 dinner cocktail...

N she replied today morning that she had another make up session at 1pm - the same day as mine...

Initially i had informed her that i may required earlier make up for my session....

but when she asked last mth or last 2 mth, i told her that i am planning for tea ceremony at 5 or 6pm...

I feel like kena FFK...

haiz...

Now she tell me that she can only make up for me at 4pm...

which made all the plans made by my wedding planner have to be rescheduled due to her booking for make su session at 1pm....

:sauer2:

What should i do?

I feel disappointed today as i received a reply from Ann...

I had asked her to start my AD make up at abt 2pm as i will have tea ceremony and simple photo session at hotel b4 dinner cocktail...

N she replied today morning that she had another make up session at 1pm - the same day as mine...

Initially i had informed her that i may required earlier make up for my session....

but when she asked last mth or last 2 mth, i told her that i am planning for tea ceremony at 5 or 6pm...

I feel like kena FFK...

haiz...

Now she tell me that she can only make up for me at 4pm...

which made all the plans made by my wedding planner have to be rescheduled due to her booking for make su session at 1pm....

:sauer2:

What should i do?

hi 999,

i also engaged ann as my ROM MUA on 090909, but at 5am early morning.. now i'm worry do her mark down my time or no, cos we only confirm by email, no any receipt n confirmation :ohmy:

Hi Agnes,

Congrat!

Of cos she wont FFK u if u had paid ur deposit...

dun worry...as u must be her 1st bride whom she make up...

so relax & enjoy ur ROM....

Hi all,

i think i need to clarify on my issue...

my package is actually a half day package which earlier i had told Ann that i will have tea ceremony b4 the dinner and due to i had shorten my tea ceremony session for both side parents only...thats y i am utilizing the time for some photo shooting....

n i am glad that Ann had tried her best to accommodate me...

so i had decided that i will have her for my AD...

as she is still my 1st choice of MUA...

her hairstyling skill is great i can from her pic...

and she evwn prepared to help me style my hair for my CS hairstyle which i emailed to her...

Till now i haven met her in person and i din plan to meet her to discuss abt my hairstyle or make up though... as i belief that she will be able to make the look which i intended to...

Will share my pic when i have it later..

Hi all,

I had my great time with Ann Ong y'day for my AD dinner...

she is indeed pro... creative and helpful...

even offering me help on how to pose and find props for me to use for photography in my room after make up.....

she did 2 hair styles & make up for me perfectly without any flaw..... i din even bother to look into the mirror until she reminded me...

as i trusted her in her talent....as she is my 1st choice MUA for my AD, after all....

(note the hair style i only email to her few days b4 my AD)

She is very creative in designing hairstyle too...

Once i got the pic, will share with u...

Hi 999,

Glad to know that u like Ann's work....

I oso think that she can do alot of nice hair style base on her website gallery....

pls share ur pretty pretty pic when u get it ya :-)

Cheers,

Ashley

Hi all,

I had my great time with Ann Ong y'day for my AD dinner...

she is indeed pro... creative and helpful...

even offering me help on how to pose and find props for me to use for photography in my room after make up.....

she did 2 hair styles & make up for me perfectly without any flaw..... i din even bother to look into the mirror until she reminded me...

as i trusted her in her talent....as she is my 1st choice MUA for my AD, after all....

(note the hair style i only email to her few days b4 my AD)

She is very creative in designing hairstyle too...

Once i got the pic, will share with u...

Hi 999,

Mind to share ? Thanks !

I have not tried her make up although I have made the deposit to her already.

Hi Girls,

Here i am...

I got some of my AD preview pic and i wish to share with all my photos...the make up & hairdo by Ann Ong:-

For my WG:-

6.jpg

7.jpg

For my CS:-

45.jpg

50.jpg

Hope u all like it as much as i do!

Hi Strugglinglady, FYI, i did not even have trial / meet up with Ann b4 my AD...i just met up with her in person the 1st time during my AD.... :lol:

Hi Girls,

Here i am...

I got some of my AD preview pic and i wish to share with all my photos...the make up & hairdo by Ann Ong:-

For my WG:-

6.jpg

7.jpg

For my CS:-

45.jpg

50.jpg

Hope u all like it as much as i do!

Hi Strugglinglady, FYI, i did not even have trial / meet up with Ann b4 my AD...i just met up with her in person the 1st time during my AD.... :lol:

Hi 999,

Sorry for late, recently I not login.

Wowo...wow....You are very pretty and elegant !!!

I have attend her trial make up and my bf accompany me to her house there.

I very like her make up, it looks natural and nice ! My bf also praise her make up skills..very nice ~

but the fake eyeflahes part, I require her to make it more strengthen and balanced on both eyes because she put 2 fake eyeflashes in each eye.

Addition, she also teach me how to take care my face skin, especially on wedding day eve.

Overall, I am quite satisfied with her make up skills :lol: .

For my opinion, Ann Ong is also quite good and professional MUA regardless of the Fraudulent member case as stated above.

Sometimes It is also depends on luck and that wedding day's situation eg one famous football team also depend on the luck on that day, it does not mean that they can win the match smoothly.

hi all dear,

Hi! I'm interested in Ann's service, can i have Ann's contact pls? thx in advance

Hi Skydancer & Jackie Yi,

U may chk out Ann Ong's contact number in my signature in MB or in my wedding vendor page in my wedding website (the link is also available in my signature) :wink:

Dear All,

Is there any complaint / unfavourable feedback for Ann? If no then I think I will take Ann as my AD MUA :P

But she does not provide hair accessories....ishhh....and my BS does not provide too....

I engaged her last night for my company dinner party @ Westin. I was late when I reached her house. Promised to be there at 5:30 but due to heavy rain and hideous jam.. I was stuck in it for a good 1 1/2 hours. Ann was very professional bout it and hurriedly do the make up and my hair in just an hour because my dinner starts at 6:30. The make up and hairdo was splendid! Everyone complementing the make up and the hairdo. I didn't bring any hair accessories, so she was being helpful and by far creative by finding me flowers for my hair. It compliments the cheongsam that I wore that night. It was natural make up. I love the dramatic eyes and soft lips. Just what I envision it would be.

To all the brides who'd like to engage her. Please do not hesitate. You just tell her what you need. She'll deliver it to you. ;)

Hi Cherry,

I cant help in providing the charges as mine ady outdated ie Yr 2007 rate which mine was customised 1 session make up + 1 change hair style.

I would suggest u call to Ann directly to chk on her availability and rate.

Faster this way...

N she is very popular...dun surprise that she may not be available on ur date by now...