fish

cheap package on pre-wedding photos

hie Why Y,

i called KeepGallery las 2days, was told now the package of RM900 not included any small album & only taking 100-200pcs photos not like u said 300+pcs. If i want 8R album need to add RM500 and said the smallest album is 8R. so may i know your album is what size which they free to u?

And if want to rent a gown will cost me RM500 per piece.

The covershots i called up ytd, their package all are RM2000 above. and i asked them tailor me the RM1k package is not worth at all..i think Keep Gallery better than them. As Covershots only offer me:

This special package is valid for October & November 2008 shooting on selected dates only.We will give you the dates upon confirming the package. Should you find yourself with an unanswered question or for booking, don't hesitate to be in touch. We value your feedback and love hearing from you. cheers, yvonne COVERSHOTS D-10-1, Block D, Jalan SS7/13A, Plaza Kelana Jaya, 47301 Kelana Jaya, PJ Tel: 03 7877 3696 / 012 3118879 PRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY (Customised) RM1,000 Makeup & hairstyling Shooting day - 1 Wedding Gown Wedding day - 1 Wedding GownBride can choose different gown @ additional RM300 3 x 8R in folder album Data CD for 3 exposures

Options: - Purchase additional data @ RM20 each, non touchedup- Purchase 5R x 11 in album @ RM250 (data not included) ie 11 images x RM20 = RM220 for data CD

- Additional gownEVERGREEN range @ RM500 per gown and ROYALE range @ RM700

u all can see that they offer this & request us must take photos on their selected date only, we cannot argue on any date with them.

I have another suggestion. Heard of covershot? Their photos are very natural and only provide not so much of photos and price wise is reasonable. It's located at SS2.

You may visit their website at Covershots

Hope this helps.

do u heard about the Tom in ss2 also.. ?coz i am fat and fat i duno where can hav big big size gown for me,,,,,,,

I got an ex colleague took her wedding pic at Tom. costs her RM 4k+ wor..

hie Why Y,

i called KeepGallery las 2days, was told now the package of RM900 not included any small album & only taking 100-200pcs photos not like u said 300+pcs. If i want 8R album need to add RM500 and said the smallest album is 8R. so may i know your album is what size which they free to u?

And if want to rent a gown will cost me RM500 per piece.

The covershots i called up ytd, their package all are RM2000 above. and i asked them tailor me the RM1k package is not worth at all..i think Keep Gallery better than them. As Covershots only offer me:

This special package is valid for October & November 2008 shooting on selected dates only.We will give you the dates upon confirming the package. Should you find yourself with an unanswered question or for booking, don't hesitate to be in touch. We value your feedback and love hearing from you. cheers, yvonne COVERSHOTS D-10-1, Block D, Jalan SS7/13A, Plaza Kelana Jaya, 47301 Kelana Jaya, PJ Tel: 03 7877 3696 / 012 3118879 PRE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY (Customised) RM1,000 Makeup & hairstyling Shooting day - 1 Wedding Gown Wedding day - 1 Wedding GownBride can choose different gown @ additional RM300 3 x 8R in folder album Data CD for 3 exposures

Options: - Purchase additional data @ RM20 each, non touchedup- Purchase 5R x 11 in album @ RM250 (data not included) ie 11 images x RM20 = RM220 for data CD

- Additional gownEVERGREEN range @ RM500 per gown and ROYALE range @ RM700

u all can see that they offer this & request us must take photos on their selected date only, we cannot argue on any date with them.

Oh, I think the RM 999 promotion over already. The free album is like an exercise book like that, not hard cover one.. At first they also told me will take 100-200 photos, but when i got back my soft copies, i got 300+, so i guess maybe it depends on the photographer whether to take how many photos?

hi Why Y,

i signed up the KG package las 2weeks.Just want to clarify with u that , u said ampoulse u spent RM120, but when de BS told me i only need to pay RM30 for Ampoulse. can u explain how they charge u RM120?

i signed up the package for RM900, got 4gowns+4make up& including eyelashes, indoor+outdoor & softcopy for all photos (200-250pcs) up to 4R-5R size.

i can find that the KG package is very suitable for those don't want many things in the package usually other BS offer. And even u want the things, they also not charging too expensive, is a reasonable price which u will satisfy on it.

now i am just considering my outdoor want to choose where... :unsure: don't know want to choose KL KTM or Putrajaya. And i heard my fren said if go FRIM then FRIM will charge u RM80 for shooting there. Are u being charged?

And even actual day if i choose Designer's gown from SS2 also only cost RM500 if i choose Sunway HQ gowns will be RM250 only. if other BS will charge at least RM500-700. WHY y, may i ask u did ur hubby buy the white Colar Clothes from KG for shooting? or u found yourself ?thx

Hie Why Y,

So this package no car deco? and actual day u r not taking for 1 gown out? And who is the photographer & sales person who attend u of your PS? i got emailed keepgallery, and a girl called Cindy reply my email said got RM999 package but asked me to go over discuss my requirement.

Hi Fish,

ya, no car deco, just photo shooting only. I don't plan to have wedding dinner so I got no actual day. hehe.. If you want the gown for the actual day, you will need to add extra money lor...

my photographer is Sam Chui, actually I'm not so sure about his surname, but ppl call him 'dai sam' lar, there's lot's of sam there. :P I went to the SS2 branch, so the person attended me was Po Yee.

Ya, it's better for you to go over and discuss with them lar. I personally feel they are not so pushy like some other bridal shop, I don't like pushy one lar.. and there's no hidden costs lar.. a lot of my friends took at other BS told me on the actual shooting day, they will tell you this one add money, that one charge differently.. so far this KG dont' have lar, just that you probably need to pay another RM 120 for the ampoulse for your make up, that's it.

hi Why Y,

i signed up the KG package las 2weeks.Just want to clarify with u that , u said ampoulse u spent RM120, but when de BS told me i only need to pay RM30 for Ampoulse. can u explain how they charge u RM120?

i signed up the package for RM900, got 4gowns+4make up& including eyelashes, indoor+outdoor & softcopy for all photos (200-250pcs) up to 4R-5R size.

i can find that the KG package is very suitable for those don't want many things in the package usually other BS offer. And even u want the things, they also not charging too expensive, is a reasonable price which u will satisfy on it.

now i am just considering my outdoor want to choose where... :unsure: don't know want to choose KL KTM or Putrajaya. And i heard my fren said if go FRIM then FRIM will charge u RM80 for shooting there. Are u being charged?

And even actual day if i choose Designer's gown from SS2 also only cost RM500 if i choose Sunway HQ gowns will be RM250 only. if other BS will charge at least RM500-700. WHY y, may i ask u did ur hubby buy the white Colar Clothes from KG for shooting? or u found yourself ?thx

ya, ampoulse one bottle RM 30, but somehow my MUA asked me to purchase a whole box, which is 4 bottles. Maybe u can asked the MUA whether u can just buy 2 bottles or not..

I went to FRIM and yes they charge RM 80 + for entrance fees..

yes my hubby did buy the white collar shirt from KG as he doesn't have a white shirt.

Hi,

Just get to know outside got the customize package for pre-wedding shoot which included makeup and hairdo. For me I think it is not expansive, but a problem for me is the gown as they provide only makeup & hairdo + photoshot.

can get advise where actually can get a nice and cheap gown?

Anyone intested on the pre-wedding shot, just pm me.

Hi Yvonne,

u can find keep Gallery as their designer's gown only RM500 if u pick non-designer's gown will be RM250 which at their Sunway HQ choose gowns. of course u need to pay a refundable deposit.

Hi,

Just get to know outside got the customize package for pre-wedding shoot which included makeup and hairdo. For me I think it is not expansive, but a problem for me is the gown as they provide only makeup & hairdo + photoshot.

can get advise where actually can get a nice and cheap gown?

Anyone intested on the pre-wedding shot, just pm me.

Actually to get a cheap used wedding gown it may cost only RM150 if one were to look properly. The cheongsam or evening gowns can be had for RM200 - RM300 new! Even the coat for the groom can be rented for RM50 or bought new / made to measure for RM300.00

As I have always mentioned, to get a pre-wedding shoot there are many alternatives other than going to the BS. There are many photographers available to do PS work. Just look at the classifieds or make a search on the internet.

There are many choices nowadays compared to last time where the information is limited. Here in MB everyone shares their experience on their highs and lows.

All one has to do is to ask around.

Hie Fish,

just want to clarify with u, last weekend i went to keep gallery..i might be going for the RM 3988 package..but the SA told me the ampule is Rm 60 ( this RM 60 includes everything, hair color spray,hair do,make up,eye lashes, body foundation) urs is only RM 30??

hi Why Y,

Hie Why Y,

So this package no car deco? and actual day u r not taking for 1 gown out? And who is the photographer & sales person who attend u of your PS? i got emailed keepgallery, and a girl called Cindy reply my email said got RM999 package but asked me to go over discuss my requirement.

Hi Fish,

ya, no car deco, just photo shooting only. I don't plan to have wedding dinner so I got no actual day. hehe.. If you want the gown for the actual day, you will need to add extra money lor...

my photographer is Sam Chui, actually I'm not so sure about his surname, but ppl call him 'dai sam' lar, there's lot's of sam there. :P I went to the SS2 branch, so the person attended me was Po Yee.

Ya, it's better for you to go over and discuss with them lar. I personally feel they are not so pushy like some other bridal shop, I don't like pushy one lar.. and there's no hidden costs lar.. a lot of my friends took at other BS told me on the actual shooting day, they will tell you this one add money, that one charge differently.. so far this KG dont' have lar, just that you probably need to pay another RM 120 for the ampoulse for your make up, that's it.

hi, i'm from penang.

i just signed up a cheap package recently.

only RM1866, 5gown for PS, 3gowns on AD,

25photo with design in 8R album,

3enlarged photo with frame,

2car deco, 2 make-up, 50bookmark.

i found it very worth & signed up on the spot.

if u interested, PM me, i'll introduce it to u...

ya..is RM60, because 1bottle for Bride, 1bottle for bridegroom. i just had my PS last 2days.

Hie Fish,

just want to clarify with u, last weekend i went to keep gallery..i might be going for the RM 3988 package..but the SA told me the ampule is Rm 60 ( this RM 60 includes everything, hair color spray,hair do,make up,eye lashes, body foundation) urs is only RM 30??

hi Why Y,

Hie Why Y,

Hi Fish,

klang bukit tinggi got 1 bridal house Devas is having promotion with rm933. 7 gowns with albums 12x15 with design, 8x10 full page, total 35 poses. photo frame 24x30, 10x30 (not sure the size but is logger shape)and 8x10. Jimui photos, car deco, flower bouquet all included. I had c m friend album the outcome photo quite ok but with limited choice of gown ( may b add few hundred can get better 1 but she didnt add). But overall really value for money.

Hi,

I just saw other people post these web : http://deviews.wordpress.com/

which now got offer for Penang brides wor...maybe u can check whether got any suits u?? i just viewed their website, not bad. But depends what kind of style u want lah.I think Penang got many places is very suitable for PS, just like Malacca.

thanks sherenetsk.but i'm from penang.would like to gain more information from pg...

hi, i think u can visit this :http://www.weddingsbyeternal-malaysia.com/wedding-cards-favors/papier-love.html

which i found last 2days.i also intend DIY invi card for my own wedding buffet. this web got intro some shops & material selling.Butu at Penang hor...sorry i m not familiar Penang.But u can still visit the web as got some samples to view then i think these may give u some ideas on it.

thanks...but i'm finding for a bridal shop for gown and tux...any having promotions right now?besides,anyone knows how to make DIY invitation cards?i need ideas..thanks

hie dear all,

i just taken my PS softcopies last week.after bear for 2weeks i finally got mine~

i am quite satisfy with the result.We went to Lake Garden & KTM.my package is RM900 from Keep Gallery(only included 4gowns,4hair-do,eyelashes&all softcopies given in CD).Now i am still waiting after cny can view album design to confirm.

wow good deal!

don't forget to share with us once you got the softcopy ya :)

hie dear all,

i just taken my PS softcopies last week.after bear for 2weeks i finally got mine~

i am quite satisfy with the result.We went to Lake Garden & KTM.my package is RM900 from Keep Gallery(only included 4gowns,4hair-do,eyelashes&all softcopies given in CD).Now i am still waiting after cny can view album design to confirm.

hi, i'm from penang.

Hi Shearly,

I'm interested to know more bout ur package. Can PM me? My email christine_kon@yahoo.com. Thanks

hi, i'm from penang.

Hi Shearly,

mind to pm me the contact no and location? my email: sengchoon@gmail.com