Sign in to follow this  
kellysiew

Should I out two song for MV?

Hi girl,

juts want to ask " a new days has come" frm Celine Dion...is it suitable for MV?

I have few choice actually...

a) a new day has come - celine dion (fast version)

c) swear it again - if not mistaken is Westlife

c) the day we find love - 911

d) Valentine

can give some comment? or any others choice...really headache...

moreover, I actually request to put 2 songs in MV...but now thinking it was too long (about 7-9 min just for the photo...boring?)...and don't know what song to put...any comment?

i had 2 song for my mv as well. so after discussion with my fh, we plan to like select 2 type of song. one romantic love song and another one with those cheering happy type. so for my coming PS, i'll request my PG to try to opt for this 2 option....

then it wont be boring right?

Personally I like ll-divo and Celine Dion, one of my montages I'm using the song 'I believe in you' :)

I will have 4 - 5 montages for the night, not going to repeat the montage, only play once.

Maybe you can divide your photos to two songs, then play at different time. :)

Personally I like ll-divo and Celine Dion, one of my montages I'm using the song 'I believe in you' :)

I will have 4 - 5 montages for the night, not going to repeat the montage, only play once.

Maybe you can divide your photos to two songs, then play at different time. :)

I don't think I can separate the photo into 2 song which play in different time ...the MV is done by BS and I think they will charge extra if I need 2 MV....

Juvannise,

ur suggestion was very good...maybe I need to think to choose 2 type of songs...1 for OD and the others one for ID.....btw, is it too long (already 7 -8 minutes)

its not too long la.. like this your guest will have enough time to view properly all your photos and not like just a glance of it...

2 songs is just about right for 1 session.

Anything more than that would be a tad too long and the guests may be bored.

Or split the bridal MV to the early session and the AD MV to a later time. ie: after the 2nd march in.....

Then, 4 songs = 2 MV is ok.

Ya...think to have two - photo MV and AD MV...so will separate to tow sessions...

I thinking want to use new days have some (Celine Dion) and The day we find love (911)...

any opinion?

hi kelly,

My BS recommend only 1 song coz even if it;s two songs...the photos will be looping..meaning no additoonal photos. SA told me that there's this couple selected the famous Leo Ku "ging ko kam kuk" 10 mins one for their slideshow ended up looping the same photos...abit weird and boring

but anyhow, ur BS may do differently for u? my PS behind the scene is 8 mins (2 songs) but that's video larr...i also kindda worry if this will bored my guests loor...

Hi sweetcandy,

ya...u remind me...will ask my BS not to repeat my photo (becauuse I totally have 100 photos)....btw, may I know what song do you put in ur MV?

Hi sweetcandy,

ya...u remind me...will ask my BS not to repeat my photo (becauuse I totally have 100 photos)....btw, may I know what song do you put in ur MV?

For my photo slideshow, i put David Tao "Jiu Shi Ai Ni"

For my Behind-The-Scene (PS), i selected Love of my Life by Jim Bricksman...and the other one more cheerful selected by BS..quite nice also larr i think. better than my own selection

ya..u must let them know dun repeat ur photos otherwise 2 songs will mean nothing lerr...very smart one these ppl! Goodluck ya

Let me share my experience, most of the dinner tat I attended will have their photos montage and most of the montage will keep on repeating not just for the song but they play it so frequently until I get bored.

So I told myself, the montage that I created will not repeat nor even a single photos and only play for once, not going to play over and over again.

Ya BG,

agreed!!! I also attend the wedding dinner which keep on repeat the MV...b4 dinner, during dinner...really bored!! I will play my MV when they finish the dish (not sambil makan sambil tengok)...I will told the restaurant to play the MV after the finish the food (one of the dish)...wait until they don't have anything to do then only play it....haha!