rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Hi Cloeis,

Actually, i'm also being told after the shooting that my photo can be ready in 2 weeks time.

Me and my husband also shock when they call me the photo is ready by this weekend. :lol:

Hi i would like to ask, is any bride here engaged keep gallery for the actual day photo shooting? may i know how much they charging for a full day and half day photographing session? and what's included in that package? DVD? soft copies in original size? touch up? album?

many many thanks for your sharing .

Hi i would like to ask, is any bride here engaged keep gallery for the actual day photo shooting? may i know how much they charging for a full day and half day photographing session? and what's included in that package? DVD? soft copies in original size? touch up? album?

many many thanks for your sharing .

hi cloeis,

I signed up last year July and it was 1800 for full day session. There is DVD, 200 pieces 4R size pics, and all returned in high resolution.

Hi all,

A piece of my sharing as well.

I also experience before what all ji mui has gone through now..dun know which PG or MUA to choose from, dun know whether i'm able to get a nice PS gown or not....so far, I 'm glad i have a great experience with KG :wub: .

I sign up my package in the wedding fair after visiting their BS at SS2( SA, Chris serve me that time and she still recognize me when i go to their wedding fair). She is friendly and easy to talk to. However, only found out she has resign when i go for PS gown fitting last week.

Since Chris has resigned, I was served by other SA e.g Suki and her collegue( forgoten her name),they are patient and didnt rush me for the decision. They give quite useful advices when i have difficulties in choosing the gown since my sister and i are inexperience in choosing the PS gown. Be prepare as well, they will also ask whether u have bought the silicon bra or whether u want to rent the men shirt from them. So, if u really dun need it, stay firm and they wouldnt push u to buy or rent la.

Talk about my PS with Benny, actually i was a bit worry after reading the experiences shared by other ji mui earlier on. However, i found out he is funny and trying all the best to tell us joke so that we can laugh and smile naturally. His asistant, Weng also very helpful in guiding us how to pose and where to stand. Besides, my MUA is superb! :wub: !! She is friendly and caring..she will always around me when we did our outdoor shooting in order to help me holding the gown, help me to change shoe because very hard to bend down etc..i really appreciate her! Thanks, Tong Tong! They really act professional, i can see they are sweating,climb here and there in order to capture the photo for me (under the hot sun).

Opps...Benny is really efficient and he call my husband yesterday that my photo is ready by this weekend. I'm so shock that i can get my photo in 3 days time after the shooting. Much much more earlier than what we expected.Looking forward for the outcome!!

So, for all the ji mui, be a happy bride and enjoy the every moment for the PS! :cool:

Hi Miao12,

How were the photos?? Do you like the photo arts and pictures? :)

Up to the satisfaction you and your hubby want?

I'm a bit worried too... as I share the same PG with you, eskay and baby, after reading the comments...

Carmenlow did have a good PS session in Taiwan though with the same PG.

Well, have to cross my fingers and hope that the PS and pictures are up to the expectations.

Hi happy and all KG bride,

Just share with u some pic taken by benny... :wub:

26408_377043829102_717784102_382225.jpg

26408_377042434102_717784102_382-1.jpg

1-7.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Hope u all like it lah!!! :wub:

hi carmen,

nice n lovely pics. where is this place?

hi carmen,

i think i saw ur photo b4 in benny koo fb. shooting in taiwan right? the photo is very nice especially got much flower scene. how much is ur package, can pm ur package detail with me?

hi carmen,

i think i saw ur photo b4 in benny koo fb. shooting in taiwan right? the photo is very nice especially got much flower scene. how much is ur package, can pm ur package detail with me?

hi csc,

Yes , my shooting at taiwan. Thanks for ur praises... paisei liao...

I pm my msn to u. We chat at msn ah.. :D

ggggggggg
hi all,

anyone here sign full package with KG and let go the car deco and hand bouquet? may i know they deduct the money out from the package or replace things? if replace things what they give to u?

thanks

Dear all

1 just collect my pre wedding photo, any one want to see ..pls email me .

Jessica

Jessica, please share with me. ritzimaging@gmail.com thks

Hi jessica,

can i share? ally_liinn@yahoo.com

regards.

ggggggggg
hi all,

anyone here sign full package with KG and let go the car deco and hand bouquet? may i know they deduct the money out from the package or replace things? if replace things what they give to u?

thanks

Dear all

1 just collect my pre wedding photo, any one want to see ..pls email me .

Jessica

Jessica, please share with me. ritzimaging@gmail.com thks

Hi jessica,

can i share? ally_liinn@yahoo.com

regards.

HI

Has been send to you ..pls check

Jessica

Just went to gown choosing session yesterday.. due to i m plus size bridal.. not really much choice for me... but I can say their service is good... during my gown fitting.. the sales assistant really very helpful and try to get watever gown that she think suit to me..she even get some gown which is for AD for me to try and I have choose 1 AD gown for my shooting... and they nv charge me on that... :lol: Thanks Bobo... But I still very worry on the result now... cozz i do snap some photo during gown fitting.. but my sis said it doesn't look nice.. :sad: should I go to choose again or our shooting skill not as PG so the photo doesn't look nice... :unsure: next week going for shooting.. now very worry...

I am a bridal and photography idiot, so i brought 2 friends along and spent half of friday going through PIW and a few places in SS2.

Given a chance, I would without doubt chosen KG for my PS and PIW for the gown :)

Both PIW and KG were extremely extremely good in their service and does seem to be highly experienced in their respective field. The level of patient shown was remarkable, my friends kept bringing dresses of all kind wanting me to try them on and Elaine from PIW and KG's staffs just kept changing me into them, gladly. They even told me repeatedly to straighten my shoulder and how to post so my friend could take the pictures on our camera phone (we never even thought of doing so) till they told us to do it :)

We didnt have any bad experience with any of the shops but both PIW and KG stands out above the rest very distinctively.

So I would recommend either highly.

Dear all,

I've also taken a wedding package at KG. will take photo next month... I have a question which i hope someone can help me.. we plan to take our pre-wedding at uluyam. Do you think taking prewedding photo at uluyam during weekend is ok? have you got the experience of taking photo on weekend? If really no choice, saturday is it better than sunday?

Really appreciate if someone can help me up... really really thanks...

Dear all,

I've also taken a wedding package at KG. will take photo next month... I have a question which i hope someone can help me.. we plan to take our pre-wedding at uluyam. Do you think taking prewedding photo at uluyam during weekend is ok? have you got the experience of taking photo on weekend? If really no choice, saturday is it better than sunday?

hi, i will also take my pre-wed photos at UluYam but will be in august... you will have ur session before me..... :)

according to the SA who served me, she mentioned it is ok to do it during weekends for uluyam as the place do not attract crowd, but there might have some other couples taking photos as well especially from outstation....

if really you need to take it during weekend, i suggest you do it on saturday bcos KG working hours is until 9pm, whereas sunday is until 7pm.... so, maybe sunday the timing will be a little rush as we cannot be sure everything will run on time.... so, better to have some spare time....

that's my opinion...

~cheers~

Dear all,

Hi Happyice81, could you share with me your package?

Email: man_dy86@hotmail.com

TQ

Anyone of you have got problem to choose photos? Does your parents will complain that can't see the your face clearly, too small etc? Me actually no problem and really love their shooting style, but seem a lot of people (family, friends) not really know to yang seong lor =.=

hi humour girl,

i did hear some ppl said their photo being complained by parent. as kg shoot modern style, i think old ppl might hard to accept it. even some of the friends too. but the photo will be with u at last, so the most important is u like. every person like diff things... just dont mind how ppl said...

haha...i agree with u that many people dont know .. even some friends also think that i should wear more wedding gowns, should have more accesories, and more "people big big" photos..

Hi csc,

Please check your mailbox. Already share with you their standard full package.

Good luck!

Hi!

is anyone sign up with keep gallery recently for their standard full package? can share with me the package detail. my email is sherlyn20@hotmail.com

i thinking to upgrade my DIY package to standard full package

hi... interest to know the full package too.. thank..

hi, i'm interested in knowing about the DIY package and also the standard package??which one is more worth it??pls share ~~~thanks!!!my email is grace_615@yahoo.com~~

Im also interested in Keep Gallery's packages....mind to share with me?

My email is alice_hwa83@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks and Regards