niq

Honeymoon to Krabi

Hello Ladies... Was very busy and didnt have time to update pics...

Here's are some pics would like to chare with u during my Krabi trip...

P1000380.JPG

Pakasai Superior Room

P1000838.JPG

Swimming Pool

IMG_1942.JPG

Must Try - CHoc Banana Pancake

(Many others flavour : mango, tomato onion, tuna, nutella, all also good!!!)

IMG_1946.JPG

Big BBQ Drumstick

_DSC0681.JPG

Must Order - Chilli Lemon Garlic Steamed Fish

Picture%20175.jpg

Must Try- Prawn w glass noodle

Picture%20178.jpg

Thai Green Curry

Picture%20187.jpg

LaLa

Picture%20193.jpg

TomYum001

Picture%20202.jpg

Mango Sticky Rice

Picture%20212.jpg

Must Try: Cuttle FIsh

Picture%20214.jpg

The tastiest and freshest I ever had... 2 Thumbs UP!!!

IMG_2303.JPG

Fresh Watermelon Juice

IMG_2315.JPG

Thai Fish Cake at Ruen Mai Restaurant

IMG_2317.JPG

Clear Tom Yum very good!!!

IMG_2075.JPG

Clear Sky and Blue Sea

_DSC1082.JPG

Crystal Clear Water during island hoping at Phi Phi

_DSC1264.JPG

Enjoying fresh fruit at the beach

IMG_2258.JPG

Balloon Fish... SO cute~

Will share the details soon....

take care~

Hi All,

I am going to Krabi soon~~~ I had booked my package with Travel Mart. 3 day 2 night with half day tour. There are plenty of hotel or resort for you to choose. Overall my package accommodation + return air ticket for 2 person ~ RM1K.

Hi shirey82,

I plan to go Krabi at Jan 2009. Mind to tell me are you book from www.travelmart.com?

Your package RM1K is really cheap. air ticket is AirAsia?

thanks!

I also will go Krabi soon, mid of Oct, but the hotel i booked is far far away from Ao Nang Beach. :( Anybody heard about Maritime Park & Spa Resort?

Hi All,

I am going to Krabi soon~~~ I had booked my package with Travel Mart. 3 day 2 night with half day tour. There are plenty of hotel or resort for you to choose. Overall my package accommodation + return air ticket for 2 person ~ RM1K.

Hi shirey82,

I plan to go Krabi at Jan 2009. Mind to tell me are you book from www.travelmart.com?

Your. package RM1K is really cheap. air ticket is AirAsia?

thanks!

Katyeo,

I brought the ticket at airasia and booked the hotel with travelmart it cost me ~ RM1k for 2 person. it also include 1/2 day city tour too~~ ;)

Hi All,

Hi shirey82,

Your. package RM1K is really cheap. air ticket is AirAsia?

thanks!

Katyeo,

I brought the ticket at airasia and booked the hotel with travelmart it cost me ~ RM1k for 2 person. it also include 1/2 day city tour too~~ ;)

Another option is www.pyotravel.com

:D

Me too... going to Krabi in December.... quite excited also... but it will be after my AD...so more kan cheong for my AD... hahaha.. then later will be excited about Krabi.... hahahhaa...

yaya... melanieee... pls do share about the places where u had ur meals... then we can go there try try ... hehehe.... :)

Katyeo,

Thanks, shirey, I think i can't get rm1k package during peak seasons period at Jan 2009. :(

Now I still donno which 3 star hotel/resort is nice to stay.

Anyone stay at Srisuksant Resort & Krabi Heritage before?

Gals...

My fren told me that her fren bought an air asia ticket to Phuket, Thailand last week and she received a call from Air Asia informing her that her trip to Phuket had to be postponed due to the Thaialnd issues... So would like to know how is the place ~ Krabi... cos im going there for my honeymooon leh....

Another fren of mine just came back from bangkok and she told me.. there was no problems there.... like normal... unlike the news reporting in newspapers and on TV... so how gals...

??????

i dun think phuket is that bad.. as my gf will be goin on the 4th oct.. for 5 days.... but pity me that i am not goin with her.. she is goin with her frends...

Gals...

My fren told me that her fren bought an air asia ticket to Phuket, Thailand last week and she received a call from Air Asia informing her that her trip to Phuket had to be postponed due to the Thaialnd issues... So would like to know how is the place ~ Krabi... cos im going there for my honeymooon leh....

Another fren of mine just came back from bangkok and she told me.. there was no problems there.... like normal... unlike the news reporting in newspapers and on TV... so how gals...

??????

Yeah my friend just come back from Bangkok too she told me that the place is safer than Malaysia leh~~

Dear Shirey,

I was there at krabi on 5th-9th sep, while my fren was in bkk on 18th-21th sep, everything was fine...

very peaceful...

Dear Shirey,

I was there at krabi on 5th-9th sep, while my fren was in bkk on 18th-21th sep, everything was fine...

very peaceful...

melanieee,

TQ for your information~~~ May I know where can I eat those food you eat at Krabi??? Going there very soon~~ :D

Dear Shirey,

very peaceful...

melanieee,

TQ for your information~~~ May I know where can I eat those food you eat at Krabi??? Going there very soon~~ :D

Hi shirey,

Pls share with me ur itinerary, plans and photos when u back from Krabi ya ..thanks :)

Staycool,

No problem~~~ So excited now :D

Hi Shirey,

Thank u very much. Can I know u are staying in which hotel? which date are u leaving? 4D3N?

melanieee,

aiyo, why i dint see choc banana pancake ya, which part u find tat? look delicious wor ;) i like the mango rice, good good good :P

Shirey...

Share with us ya... your pics and itinerary... and which place can get yummy food... haha

Thanks thanks

sunny_kiss,

Sure ;) . You plan to go Krabi too???

Hi All,

So excited now cos I will be going to Krabi tomorrow~~~!!~~ :lol: TQ to this tread for sharing some valuable information with me :rolleyes:

i am going there for honeymoon too, but it will be our late honeymoon coz our AD is in Jan but honeymoon Apr. Save bullets 1st. Booked the ticket thru AirAsia free ticket promo last time.

i am going there for honeymoon too, but it will be our late honeymoon coz our AD is in Jan but honeymoon Apr. Save bullets 1st. Booked the ticket thru AirAsia free ticket promo last time.

Erine,

Which hotel or resort you will be staying? I just come back from Krabi~~ Really a ncie place :D

Erine,

Which hotel or resort you will be staying? I just come back from Krabi~~ Really a ncie place :D

Hi Shirey,

Finally u r back!!!!!

Share with me ur plan, itinerary and photos....:)