suga

How long you spend every morning to get yourself ready?

How long you actually spends in the morning to get yourself ready before going to work?

Including bath, dress-up, make up, hair-do...and everything....

I'm rather curious...because including bath...i think i might need at least an hour to do all these!!

Else...I go without makeup. or without hairdo...lol!!

hi suga,

yeap...i also need at least 1 hour lor..i guess its normal kuaaa..sometimes if i wash my hair and blow dry it, then need to add another10 minutes for bath, and 15 mins for blow dry. then i ll need 1 1/2 hour lor. :tongue:

I'm not a make-up lover... I can just live on concealer and lipstick, so it takes me about 20 mins (plus shower, etc) to be ready. It helps me to sleep in later.. ;)

wow...20 mins is veri fast worrr..

Every morning I spend approximately 1.5 hours before leaving for work ie 30 mins in the toilet (as I will read newspaper during that time), 45 mins for shower and wash hair and 15 mins to dress up. Make up will be done in the office.

How long you actually spends in the morning to get yourself ready before going to work?

Including bath, dress-up, make up, hair-do...and everything....

I'm rather curious...because including bath...i think i might need at least an hour to do all these!!

Else...I go without makeup. or without hairdo...lol!!

Lol.. yeah. I don't take very long to shower, i take about 5 mins max to bathe.. A tiny weird habit of mine :)

wow...20 mins is veri fast worrr..

haha, myself also estimate 20-25 min including bath, "do big biz in toilet" , dress up

and put some skin care then gao dim...

agree with you Maclaine, save time to sleep more

wuahahha... :cool:

i dun make up too, so i only need 30 minutes to get ready. I'll prepare what i'm going to wear the next day the night before so that i dun hv to rush in the morning.

I need only 15 - 20 minutes including bath to get ready. I don't wear make up at all, just pakai baju and comb the hair, straight away go to work. I used to wake up late but now cannot le, because need to do baby's thing and housework before go to work.

I can get it down to 15 minutes (bath, dress, lip gloss), if I'm in a rush. The usual is 30 minutes.

I guess for me, it's quick because 1) I dun like wearing too much make-up to work and 2) I usually have my clothes ready the night before so I dun have to stand in front of the cupboard and wonder what to wear. My shower time is usually 5 mins, like Elaine. My parents used to say that I mandi like a kerbau but I always tell them that I don't see the point of bathing for 20 minutes if I'm not washing my hair - just soap, wash and that's it. To me, any longer is like wasting water. :lol:

erm, alot of u forgot to say about eating... u all never eat before go out ah?

hahahaa... over in aus, cos they are trying to save more water, so they ask everyone to shower 5 mins... but i dont think anyone really follows.. well i dont, hahahhaa at nite i definitely shower for much longer than morning.. cos hair long ma..

i take about 40 mins, 5-10 mins shower, 10 mins makeup, 10 mins to eat some oatmeal or cereal, 10 mins to get ready all my documents and laptop plus try to catch any morning news...

my suits and all mostly all dry clean and pressed already... so just take and wear

jojo

oh, well my 20 mins excludes breakfast, as i normally buy brekkie on the way to my office. To me, the thought of waking up earlier to prepare breakfast is something i'm not willing to put effort, yet.. Heh! This shows how much i treasure my beauty sleep ;)

erm, alot of u forgot to say about eating... u all never eat before go out ah?

I need 20 minutes in bathroom, 10 minutes to dress up, no make up but just apply moisterizer and BB Cream.

5 minutes - 7 minutes reach office.

Breakfast in office, that's my habit :)

Wow... me ah, from the moment the alarm rings, hubby starts waking me up...and it continues for 20~30mins till I really got off from bed.

For me, the 1st place to visit is toilet. I sit 5 mins on toilet bowl (dozing off at the same time), 5 mins brush teeth wash face wear contact lens. So here gone 10 mins.

Then I sit in front of dressing table, apply toner, moisturizer, sunblock, concealer...here goes another 10 mins. Then I use the 'iron' to straighten my hair a bit, 5 mins.

Then change clothes wear perfume & watch, another 5 mins I think. So total 30 mins gone, and I am almost ready.

So in the car (on the way to LRT station where hubby drops me off), I will draw eyeliner, if got time put mascara and blusher and lipstick & lipgloss, if not, I'll do it while waiting for the train or in the train. Hehehe~

Then I'll have my breakfast in the office... my pantry got all sort of beverages and cookies, so save my breakfast $$$! :lol:

For me, I don't take bath in the morning, very cold...I take bath before I sleep :cool:

I oso take 30mins or less to prepare cuz I like to sleep more too.

Activities include : Washing face, Brushing Teeth, Dress Up, Apply Skin Care Product, Waking hubby up, Hair-do, Making the Bed, Prepare & take Breakfast for myself & hubby, Eat Vitamins.

Then, will apply some simple make-up when stopping at traffic light (i'm driving).

i'll take abt 20 - 30 mins.. 10 mins shower + wash hair + big biz(if got feeling), 10 mins blow hair & get dressed, additional 10 mins to make up if needed too when i have meetings or presentation else i'll just head to ofis w/out any make up hahahahha

It takes me 20 to 25 mins to get ready.

After wake up, brush teeth, wash my face = 10 mins

then dress up another 5 mins

put on the daily skincare = 5 to 10 mins

I don't make up and take shower in the morning.

I take shower before i go to bed, and apply all the lotion or body oil.

If i take shower in the morning, i have no time to re-apply my body oil, then my skin will goes dry.

Yeah, save time for beauty sleep.

I'll take 30mins to get ready. 15 mins for shower, brush teeth & wash my face, and another 15 mins for me to makeup & dress up.

Well looks like most people use 30mins max every morning. I am so envy LOL!!

I have very weird habit of taking bath. I must take bath before sleep, then in the morning after wake up. My bath including wash hair, or at least rinse with shampoo. I tried to stop this habit, but feel not comfortable the whole day if I don't bath in the morning...lol!! Plus, I have long hair, it's real waste of time :bruce: lol...

suga,

I do take bath in the morning, otherwise I don't feel comfortable but I don't wash my hair in the morning, especially long hair need hair dryer to dry it, ahhh .. I don't like to use hair dryer.

After work and exercise I will bath with hair wash, otherwise I feel gelik with my "sweat" hair .. yuck! then before sleep I will wash my face.

Wow... me ah, from the moment the alarm rings, hubby starts waking me up...and it continues for 20~30mins till I really got off from bed.

For me, the 1st place to visit is toilet. I sit 5 mins on toilet bowl (dozing off at the same time), 5 mins brush teeth wash face wear contact lens. So here gone 10 mins.

Then I sit in front of dressing table, apply toner, moisturizer, sunblock, concealer...here goes another 10 mins. Then I use the 'iron' to straighten my hair a bit, 5 mins.

Then change clothes wear perfume & watch, another 5 mins I think. So total 30 mins gone, and I am almost ready.

So in the car (on the way to LRT station where hubby drops me off), I will draw eyeliner, if got time put mascara and blusher and lipstick & lipgloss, if not, I'll do it while waiting for the train or in the train. Hehehe~

Then I'll have my breakfast in the office... my pantry got all sort of beverages and cookies, so save my breakfast $$! :lol:

For me, I don't take bath in the morning, very cold...I take bath before I sleep :cool:

You sound exactly like me! :lol:

If I've to wake up at 7.30am, HB has to start waking me up at 7am because it's impossible to get me out of bed in the mornings no matter what time I sleep at night.

Our makeup routines are the same too.

I usually prepare breakfast the night before & put in the fridge so can just straight away bring it to work & eat

Hello, I normally take 1.5 or 1.25 hrs to get ready myself ( including brush teeth, bath, boil water, refill water to bring to office, dress up, put up some skin care & having my breakfast )

I'll do some light make up in car when stop at traffic light or at office..hehe !

But aftr I deliver my BB soon, don't know how long shld I get ready myself & BB... :tongue: