SYForever

WG & EG from Shenzhen?

Dear All,

Has anyone bought wedding gown or evening gown from Shenzhen before? Please kindly share the address & contact if you have this experience. Normally how much is the WG or EG in China? Is the quality good?

Thanks!

I have a contact for china dress maker but he is not from shenzhen.

Price wise it depends on the fabric quality that you chose. Average piece is roughly RM300 - RM500 and good quality piece ranging from RM600 and above.

Dear All,

Has anyone bought wedding gown or evening gown from Shenzhen before? Please kindly share the address & contact if you have this experience. Normally how much is the WG or EG in China? Is the quality good?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I'm plan to shop in shenzhen for my wedding gown on early april, still looking for the address and contact .

If i get anyinformation, will let you know ya...

Cheers......

:wub:

Dear All,

Thanks!

Hi beautifulgown,

Where is the maker from? Have you bought any dress from him before?

Did you went to his shop personally to try out the dress? I am thinking of online ordering, but afraid that the dress cannot fit well later on. So since I will be travelling to Shenzhen soon, planning to shop around that place for suitable dresses. :happy:

I have a contact for china dress maker but he is not from shenzhen.

Price wise it depends on the fabric quality that you chose. Average piece is roughly RM300 - RM500 and good quality piece ranging from RM600 and above.

Dear All,

Thanks!

Hi Hoonkey,

Thanks loads! Coincidencely I am also planning to shop in Shenzhen, but in mid-April :lol: . From the forum I got to know that there are wedding gowns shop in Dongmen, perhaps you want to look around. I will drop by that place to look for suitable gowns. If you have any additional info or contact, do let me know ya! :cheers:

Hi there,

I'm plan to shop in shenzhen for my wedding gown on early april, still looking for the address and contact .

Cheers......

:wub:

Dear All,

Thanks!

Hi all, i have just placed my order and paid for the gown i made to measure online.

I make my gown from a gown factory in China. Very excited bout it!! hope everything will be fine..

Will update you soon ! :)

Can share the link? how much you pay for you? =)

Hi all, i have just placed my order and paid for the gown i made to measure online.

I make my gown from a gown factory in China. Very excited bout it!! hope everything will be fine..

Will update you soon ! :)

beautiful gown,

it costs me a few hundred USD (cos i pay thru paypal) i add my own design and top up for around 300+ pieces of swarovski crystals

will definitely share with you the pic and the link when i received and satisfied with the gown !! :) very excited ya!!

(counting down to receive my gown)

Hi Hoonkey,

Thanks loads! Coincidencely I am also planning to shop in Shenzhen, but in mid-April :lol: . From the forum I got to know that there are wedding gowns shop in Dongmen, perhaps you want to look around. I will drop by that place to look for suitable gowns. If you have any additional info or contact, do let me know ya! :cheers:

Hi there,

Hi hoonkey,

mind sharing wif me where in dongmen that i shop for wedding gown ? or any place in shenzhen. i am going to hk in sept. was thinking to stop by shenzhen to do some shopping for my wedding gown as well.

thanks ya .

Hi Minmay,

Erm...How should I start, I know I shouldn't be dishing bad stuff, but I do purchasing for a company, and dealing with "Ah Hem" (I didn't say it :p) you have to be REALLY CAREFUL! I'm not saying it's bad, but be careful..:) Especially in Dongmen...Been there a few times, (almost got pick-pocketed once..:S), it's more like a tourist spot..So, I'd suggest if you wanna shop in ShenZhen, try a few more other places in ShenZHen too..:) (just my 2 cents thought)

good luck

May I know the location of selling good quality of "Kwa" around Shenzen?

hi..

for shenzen,i m not too sure..but in guangzhou,there is a street called jiang nan da dao..sort of wedding street with shops selling wedding gown..

come and have a look my wedding gown and dinner wear

http://dadazshop.com/category.php?id=44

if u wan to tailor made, i can help u, as my fren is a designer from Hong Kong and she do help people to tailor made the gown (her part time job)

the range of her gown is RM 500-RM 800, depends on ur design~~

this is the sample of her work:-

dadda123,

Can you contact me at edahchong@yahoo.com. I wanna tailor made my wedding gown. thanks!