nwtyng

Honeymoon for Dec 2006 wedding couple

Hi Sharonpious,

We went to Italy (rome, florence, venice ) and Santorini, Greece for honeymoon... would like to recommend couple to go Santorini as we really enjoyed our time there.... it was a such a beautiful island with white-washed building and blue2 sea....

share with you on the pics taken

renelle,

did u follow a tour for these destinations? I'd LOVE to go to Santorini...but i heard it's also an expensive place due to its popularity with Americans :(

renelle95,

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful pics with us **envy envy** :D :P Greece has always at the top of my "must go" list! :P

did u follow a tour for these destinations? I'd LOVE to go to Santorini...but i heard it's also an expensive place due to its popularity with Americans :(

Hi Phuisan,

I din join any tour for all the destinations (italy + greece).. except for 1day private tour in tuscany (italy)...

ya... i think among of the places.. i loved santorini most... simply dun feel like coming back once u r there..

in fact.. u can grab some good deals during their low season..which should be around Apr/May..

here's some of the recommended accomodation there:

http://www.santorini.org/hotels/alexanders/

http://www.anastasisapartments.com/

http://www.greekhotel.com/cyclades/santori...ivolas/home.htm

http://www.artemisvillas.gr/ (this is where i stayed)

even my hb oso suggested to stay there after we retire ... :P ....and i'm really looking fwd to tat day to come...

Wow,,, Santorini is such a beautiful and romantic place to go.

That was in our honeymoon destination list too,, but after checking with friends,,, we decided to go New Zealand for honeymoon.

Btw,, my wedding is also on the 9th Dec. There are so many ppl getting marrid on that day. Will sure see many bridal cars that morning.

Btw,, my wedding is also on the 9th Dec. There are so many ppl getting marrid on that day. Will sure see many bridal cars that morning.

my friend AD is the same as mine and she live just 2 block away... that's y we decided to call and inform each other when we are "chut mun" to avoid bang into each other cars... :P :D:D

renelle,

thanks for all the links. April/May is low season? Thought usually spring these places will be full....

anyhow, dont think we'll be going there soon. :(

Hi! Gals,

I hv just bek from Europe (Paris,switzerland,germany,holland,belgium & london) for my Honeymoon trips... we hv follow the tour... really tired..... but enjoy also... the place that we mostly like is switzerland & amsterdam (holland) ... its really a nice view...

If anybody interested my honeymoon picture can email me ya!

Regards,

Annie

(xin_yue)

Hi Xin _Yue,

Can i see your pic too???

annie_waiyee@yahoo.com

Thanks..

Hi Phuisan,

I din join any tour for all the destinations (italy + greece).. except for 1day private tour in tuscany (italy)...

ya... i think among of the places.. i loved santorini most... simply dun feel like coming back once u r there..

in fact.. u can grab some good deals during their low season..which should be around Apr/May..

here's some of the recommended accomodation there:

http://www.santorini.org/hotels/alexanders/

http://www.anastasisapartments.com/

http://www.greekhotel.com/cyclades/santori...ivolas/home.htm

http://www.artemisvillas.gr/ (this is where i stayed)

even my hb oso suggested to stay there after we retire ... :P ....and i'm really looking fwd to tat day to come...

Hi Renelle,

Can i know details & how much is your packages?? how many days you stay in Santorini??

Thanks , Annie

Hi,

My wedding is on 11/11/07, but my hubby and I planning to go honeymoon on Dec, because Dec got many public holiday, then can save many leaves.. :-D

We also planning to go Europe, but due to the budget problem, it's seems like not possible to go, because the total money need is about RM18K with tour agency.

Anyway, now we decided to travel on our own; that's mean free & easy. This actually can help to reduces the cost, as below RM 10K, can make a Europe trip for 17 days.

If you do not mind do the bag pack in honeymoon trip, this is a good idea as so far I found.

Please share with me if you have any idea or suggestion.

Best Regards

Sylvia :-)

wow wow....

I dun think I'll get to go to Europe la... my hubby press press the calculator and you can see sweat coming down his forehead... HAHAHA~~~

He just ditched the thought of going to Maldives - he did some calculation and said not worth it .... two people oredi cost RM7K only for 3 days...

So now.... NZ or not still dunno.. haiyo... tht hubby of mine hah... <_<

Got other suggestions for nice place for honeymoon? as long as it's not tour - my mom said it's like going to war when u join tour - and i agree! HAHA~~

Honeymoon shld be relaxing.... :P

Hi! Gals,

I hv just bek from Europe (Paris,switzerland,germany,holland,belgium & london) for my Honeymoon trips... we hv follow the tour... really tired..... but enjoy also... the place that we mostly like is switzerland & amsterdam (holland) ... its really a nice view...

Regards,

Annie

(xin_yue)

Hi Xin _Yue,

Can i see your pic too???

annie_waiyee@yahoo.com

Thanks..

Hello Xin_Yue,

Kindly please advise the Travel Agency that you had opted for. How was the service they provided ? I am now planning for Europe tour and gathering tour agency information. thank you for your help in advance.

From Shlee

lster7@hotmail.com

Hi sylviachang,

U mean RM10k for 2 persons and 17 days? R u sure? That's very cheap!

Hi,

My wedding is on 11/11/07, but my hubby and I planning to go honeymoon on Dec, because Dec got many public holiday, then can save many leaves.. :-D

We also planning to go Europe, but due to the budget problem, it's seems like not possible to go, because the total money need is about RM18K with tour agency.

Anyway, now we decided to travel on our own; that's mean free & easy. This actually can help to reduces the cost, as below RM 10K, can make a Europe trip for 17 days.

If you do not mind do the bag pack in honeymoon trip, this is a good idea as so far I found.

Please share with me if you have any idea or suggestion.

Best Regards

Sylvia :-)

wow wow....

I dun think I'll get to go to Europe la... my hubby press press the calculator and you can see sweat coming down his forehead... HAHAHA~~~

He just ditched the thought of going to Maldives - he did some calculation and said not worth it .... two people oredi cost RM7K only for 3 days...

So now.... NZ or not still dunno.. haiyo... tht hubby of mine hah... <_<

Got other suggestions for nice place for honeymoon? as long as it's not tour - my mom said it's like going to war when u join tour - and i agree! HAHA~~

Honeymoon shld be relaxing.... :P

Haha... Such a coincidence! Nice to meet u. That's the best date i can choose, to avoid the National Day and Mooncake festival crowds. :)

So ur wedding oso in KL? Where u'll hold ur banquet? Any idea where to honeymoon? I've yet to decide.

hi chin

My AD some with u

im oso dec bride...my AD is 23rd...plan to go korea for HM cos my hubby wan to c snow..hahaha..but dunno bout budget yet cos we plan to go after cny cheaper ma...wakakaka....if low budget den go shanghai...my fren say its cheap n fun...if no budget den we'll go phuket island..actually anywhere will do as long as my hubby wif me.... :P

renelle95,

santorini-really an amazing place to b...hoping can b there by next yr...hehehe...10s for posting de pics...it's really tempting :lol:

xin yue im interested oso....catherine_jeff@hotmail.com...10s :lol:

Hi, Xin yue..

can share wt me? my email is elaine_kawa@hotmail.com

TQ :rolleyes:

Hi! Gals,

Regards,

Annie

(xin_yue)

I wish I could go Europe for Honeymoon too

Btw, plan to have my honeymoon in December 2008

However, i heard it's not an ideal choice to go Europe during Dec as it's winter

and day time is shorter. Is that true?

Hi Annie,

May I know which Travel agent you engage with last time? And in your opinion, is it ok, if I go Amsterdam by myself, without the travel agent... I wish to see your honeymoon photo as well. yinyin.chua@gmail.com

regards,

yinyin

Hi! Gals,

Regards,

Annie

(xin_yue)