mybrides

Welcome our new admin

Dear all,

On behalf of grace, i will announce our new admin - Fred to be on board. He will be assist the Malaysiabrides to be fast grooming.

Please welcome Fred. Hope you will do our best for the forum.

regards

Marcus

Thanks marcus. Hope my experience in community building and internet marketing can bring MB to a new high.

We will have exciting changes in MB soon, do stay tuned.

In case there is any member from MYB, i'm fred there as well.

Cheers.

Fred,

U came at a good time :)

So from now onwards, i suppose you're the one that I should send a PM to in case of spams? :)

haha...dear fusionista,

both of us also can lar..we not retire yet.Just hope to cope it. Send to me(marcus) or fred also can.

regards

marcus(on behalf of Mybrides

Fred,

U came at a good time :)

So from now onwards, i suppose you're the one that I should send a PM to in case of spams? :)

I have activated the staff section, all management related issues can be discussed there so that all other staffs will have a better idea of what's going on :-)

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?showforum=19

Dear yenyin2003,

Sooner or later, the Malaysianbrides will be close down soon, just a piece of information share with u.

:lol:

Mybrides

malaysianbrides won't be closed, but will be combined and parked under MB, there will only be 1 brides forum soon.

actually my myb means malaysianbabes

but but but.. it seems inappropriate to combine and call ourselves "Malaysian Babes" :P

alamak, may be my english is poor :P

currently there are 2 brides forums :

1. malaysianbrides.com - operated by fred

2. malaysiabrides.com - operated by mybrides

these 2 forums are in the process of merging and forum operated by fred will be parked under malaysiabrides.com (MB), and in the future there will only have 1 brides forum, which is malaysiabrides.com (MB), and hence i'm in MB's admin team

MYB referring to another forum that operated by me, it actually stands for malaysianbabes

Hope i've made things clear :-)

ok, perfectly clear.

can't blame fred la, ... it's only normal that a hot blooded male will think of Malaysian Babes hor :lol:

Anyway, hope u'll enjoy 'administrating' us :)