bride2be

bride2be's AD Photos

OMG the last pic with the spiral stairs is so beautiful!

very nice pics. who was ur PG from the Photoz?

by the way, i like ur gold shoes. they look like a pair of nine west that i saw :)

all your AD photos was so nice...

may i know who is the PG... & the charges...???

anyway... thanks for sharing... wish u 幸福 !!!

bride2be,

u really really lost a lot of weight since the first time you showed me your pictures when you were still choosing the gowns are Armadale :D Well, Congratulations! I wish to see bigger pictures from the wedding :)

thanks for all the compliments!

bumblebee, Alan & Ng are the photographers from The Photoz. Yeah, the gold color shoes is from Nine West. That was the last pair, my size which i got during the sales. Bought it at RM300.

SkyD, my package for the AD photography is RM3800. They have other packages too, better if you check wif them directly for the lastest pricing.

fusionista, hm... i wasn't so fat rite last time? probably lost about 1-2kg between then & now. 1 week b4 the wedding, mainly eat salad and strictly no rice at all for dinner! suffered so much last time, now i'm free!! =)

fusionista, hm... i wasn't so fat rite last time? probably lost about 1-2kg between then & now. 1 week b4 the wedding, mainly eat salad and strictly no rice at all for dinner! suffered so much last time, now i'm free!! =)

No la that's not what I mean... i guess after makeup and hair, you look very different! :D

wegness, thanks for your compliments, but personally, i feel i don't look like her. i'm just the girl next door. =P

fusionista, i think it's the camera angle. some pics, i feel my face & head is rather big! hahhaha!!

bride2be,

thanks for sharing your lovely photos...you really look lovely in your WG & your EG too..both matched you perfectly.

Happy Wedding.

Very nice photo. COngratulation! :)

Bride2be: where do u get the kwa? is that tailor-made?

baby_girl,

the kwa is from Armadale. i took the kwa instead of evening gown for the AD.

hi bride2be,

Saw ur weding pic........VERY VERY nice ler :lol: .....where u took yr pre wedding photo? and i think the photographer very professional loh...the anger they took is very NICE!

Mind to share with me? i m started looking for the BS now...going to take my pre wedding photo next yr april or May...abit nervous now...MONEY WISE..BARGAIN....and so on :(

.png

Hi bride2be,

firstly, congrats on your blissful marriage....

and pls share your photos wif me :).... thanks!!

moomoo919@hotmail.com

hi bride2be,

Saw ur weding pic........VERY VERY nice ler :wub: .....where u took yr pre wedding photo? and i think the photographer very professional loh...the anger they took is very NICE!

Mind to share with me? i m started looking for the BS now...going to take my pre wedding photo next yr april or May...abit nervous now...MONEY WISE..BARGAIN....and so on :(

.png

hi swtgl79,

thanks for ur compliments! pre wedding photo was by Armadale. Havent got a chance to upload the photos though. not sure if planning to onot... if i do, will upload the link. it will more worth it if u take the package when they hv promotion..