Sign in to follow this  
Diana

What position do you feel baby moving most?

when for check up this morning... baby wasnt moving so active so the scan can be done very smoothly and nicely but when the time my gynea wanted to do 3d scan to see his face, baby tilt his face inwards. :wacko3: There goes my hope to see his facial feature today. Me and hb had been telling baby not to use his hand to cover his face (cos he did that last check up) so that we can see him, so he decided to turn the other way pulak.

My baby hid his face during last check up too. We don't plan to go for 3D/4D scans...am waiting to be surprised when he's born. :smile:

Diana,

I think baby moves when I laugh is probably attributed to my belly shaking/ vibrating when I do so. :lol:

Most websites that I check state that baby's hearing will be more acute starting week 26, so I'm looking very much forward to that.

Marlene, we didnt request for 3d/4d scan also but my gynea will still do it everytime. The scan fees included this so do or not, still paying the same scan fees. :cool:

Wah, eunice...u're so lucky. :smile:

Mind sharing how much r u charged for 3D/4D scans?

I only do 2D scans but the fee is also not standardized. Sometimes, charge RM30/ scan, sometimes RM45/ scan and for my last check up, it was totally FOC. :lol:

marlene,

the scan fee here is standard..rm50 for whatever he do. And for print out, is rm10. Sometimes no photo print out cos if the pic not so nice, he will say...'save your money, no need print'. lol. He would only print out of he managed to get nice angle of baby.

Eunice,

Im in 29 weeks, almost 30 weeks :) She is moving actively at night normally, around 11pm-12am..naughty girl :lol:

i didnt feel any pain / difficulties when trying to get up from bed wor...somemore my bed are those japanese style. I can just wake up as per normal. :whistling: maybe it is still early for me to feel the pain i guess. :p cecilia and starryeye; how many weeks now u girls in?

The midwives told me that it's normal for babies to be more active at night when mummy is resting. They tend to rest when we are active and only move a lot when we are resting, which explains why a lot of newborns have day-night time confusion in the beginning (cry and fuss at night but sleep during the day).

It is true that my baby is super active starting 11 pm. On weekedays, I'm already asleep by that time :lol: though he wakes me up in the middle of the night sometimes.

Since these last few days, baby's movements are getting kind of ticklish. Sometimes wanna sleep also difficult, coz it feels like someone is tickling me. :smile: