fred

New Feature : Chatter Box

We have implemented a new feature as part of the improvement process, MB Chatter Box. This is an improved version of shoutbox if compared to those you have seen in other blogs. As long as you are a member, you can use the shoutbox below. If you prefer an IRC style, you can click on the link : Chatter Box on top of the shoutbox.

Alternatively, just type in this URL : http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....utocom=shoutbox

Where you can see other online shouters as well.

Cheers.

Sigh... the traffic in MB has died down so much since the Shoutbox was gone... people are not aware of the chatterbox feature...

We have implemented a new feature as part of the improvement process, MB Chatter Box. This is an improved version of shoutbox if compared to those you have seen in other blogs. As long as you are a member, you can use the shoutbox below. If you prefer an IRC style, you can click on the link : Chatter Box on top of the shoutbox.

Alternatively, just type in this URL : http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....utocom=shoutbox

Cheers.

apart from typing in the url (which is hard to remember), i don't see the shoutbox anywhere in the website. furthermore, the ppl all have cabut due to the need to refresh to get updates. It's possible to get the shoutbox back to original. it's dying soon if this continue....

Cheers.

apart from typing in the url (which is hard to remember), i don't the shoutbox anywhere in the website. furthermore, the ppl all have cabut due to the need to refresh to get updates. It's possible to get the shoutbox back to original. it's dying soon if this continue....

Yeah leehh.., I still prefer the old chatterbox, can see what others typing, and join in the chat whenever I am free.

Haaaiiiiiii...........now the chatter box so queit leh...please do something to get back the chatter box as before. It seems that all cabut to MSN which I don't know how to go.... :(

Hi Admin,

Can anything be done before all the BTB abandon the forum here? I really love the shoutbox. :(

Dear all,

Please be patient for that as we still monitoring the usage for the CPU resources. The chatter box is for you which can temporary for you convenience.

We are still asking advertiser to advertise on our website in order to upgrade the server to better serve you. ;) It will be sad that you all will abandon the forum here, since we act as a family.

Thanks!

Marcus

Hi Admin,

Can anything be done before all the BTB abandon the forum here? I really love the shoutbox. :(

hi admin,

it's kinda hard to come back to this thread to get the url everytime i wanna go to the chatterbox. any idea how to make it easier? probably add another link on the top right corner like those 'view new post', 'my assistant', etc.

Hi xoxoluvu2,

please go n find the chatter box as follow

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....utocom=shoutbox

enjoy

marcus

hi, where is the chatter box?? i couldn't find it. :(

pls advise...

hi admin,

it's kinda hard to come back to this thread to get the url everytime i wanna go to the chatterbox. any idea how to make it easier? probably add another link on the top right corner like those 'view new post', 'my assistant', etc.

Hi xoxoluvu2,

please go n find the chatter box as follow

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....utocom=shoutbox

enjoy

marcus

hi, where is the chatter box?? i couldn't find it. :(

pls advise...

i thought it's already there...? next to "Photo Gallery"?

Thanks, MHYAP1...

The button for the ChatterBox is on top of this page, next to the Photo Gallery button.

Please spread the news to your MB fellow friends. :)

after you mention then only i realise. haha....my eyes so big but no use... :angry: :P

Thanks, MHYAP1...

The button for the ChatterBox is on top of this page, next to the Photo Gallery button.

Please spread the news to your MB fellow friends. :)