goldenrabbit

DIY Thank you tag for wedding favours

Ah dear ah .. you have lollipop oh! can I have 1 =P

Ling,

Nice picture! It looks yummy! :tongue: Can I have one sweet, please Ling dear?

Ling dear,

Why not? Give me your address so that I can courier it to you when I got my lollipops. :wink:

alamak my dear!! we both in kch and you nid to courier!? end up the courier service is xpensive than your lollipop! =P

Ling dear,

Hahaha... True, true, true... I can send it to you by hand, more sincere also... :wub:

Ling,

like u TQ tag very muck, really elegant.

actually m dun wat prepare any additional favor to our guests because our hotel already provide slide cake in box to our guests.However, my family need me to prepare some candy to guests because they said need "Xi Tan" for wedding. is one of the tradition customs. so just prepared lo.

Our DIY thank you tag really simple as below.

Thanks you from:

XXXX & XXXX

21 Nov 2009

dun wat to spend more on it liao.....

we just buy the cards in baby pink from shop & print the wordings then tie it to our favors.

Hi juanil,

how's ur lollipops looks like? is it with clear plastic packing or exact lollipops brand packing?

saw somewhere before that the couples used lollipops as wedding favour...quite nice too..

the lollipops was with clear packing that see thru the color of sweet, they just tied it with small ribbon & TQ card...simple & nice

wonder where can get those kind of lollipops?

We're gonna use lollipops as our wedding favors with a mini "thank-you" cards attached. :tongue:

Hi juanil,

how's ur lollipops looks like? is it with clear plastic packing or exact lollipops brand packing?

saw somewhere before that the couples used lollipops as wedding favour...quite nice too..

the lollipops was with clear packing that see thru the color of sweet, they just tied it with small ribbon & TQ card...simple & nice

wonder where can get those kind of lollipops?

We're gonna use lollipops as our wedding favors with a mini "thank-you" cards attached. :tongue:

annee,

I've yet to see the sample of my favors. Me wonder how's it looks like either. Will share with you once I view the sample.

Cheers! :wink:

clarins,

I think you can always find a kiosk in a shopping mall selling this kinda custom-made mini stickers. If you're from Kuching, I can easily let you know which shopping mall has.

Hi Juanil,

Can you pls share with me where to get these custom-made mini stickers?

Thanks so much! :biggrin:

Hi Juanil,

Hopoh Plaza, ground floor near the entrance got 1 booth doing it. BDC inside Everise also have but I'm not sure now still have or not. Will have you see see next time if I got drop by there.

Hi Juanil,

Hopoh Plaza, ground floor near the entrance got 1 booth doing it. BDC inside Everise also have but I'm not sure now still have or not. Will have you see see next time if I got drop by there.

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing :lol:

Btw, are these booths permanent or temporary?

team_cullen,

some are just temporary 'parking' at the outlet, some are permanent.

you also can find them at Hock Lee center (top floor) and Tabuan Jaya - shopping mall too.

Ok, thanks BG! :biggrin:

team_cullen,

Yeah, Ling is right. Some are permanent and some are just temporary. But as far as I concern, Hopoh Plaza one quite a long time already. Hock Lee also got I nearly forgot. Paiseh... :blush:

team_cullen & juanil,

another alternative is can get the card printing shop to print for you.

one of our members here (from kuching as well) she MTM her own stickers for her wedding favour from the card printing shop, I forgot how much does it costs but not too expensive, she can get the size and design that she wants =)

I like either idea really, but I would consider the "mood" of your wedding/reception and your guests. Could you do both? Maybe the wine glasses for the "older generation" and the shot glasses for the "younger generation" ?

Hi Juanil,

Great! Thanks a lot for sharing :lol:

Btw, are these booths permanent or temporary?

team_cullen,

As I promised that I will look it out whether the booth in BDC still opening. I went there last night, still see the booth there but they were closed yesterday. I think that the business is still going on. Will help you see see again next time if I got drop by.

team_cullen & juanil,

another alternative is can get the card printing shop to print for you.

one of our members here (from kuching as well) she MTM her own stickers for her wedding favour from the card printing shop, I forgot how much does it costs but not too expensive, she can get the size and design that she wants =)

Ling,

Thanks heaps for the input. Luckily Banana Greetings got include the "Thank-You" cards for me for my lollipops.

juanil,

that's good, no nid to crack your head on the design =)

Ling,

*nod-nod* :happy: Save up the trouble huh!

Ling,

Agree. But all your DIY are really nice leh... After all, it's a once in a lifetime ma... If I can DIY, just 1/4 talent of yours. I will DIY too. Unfortunately, I'm not at all. So, ended up, --> spend more money! :dash2:

juanil,

sometime ho .. DIY is not cost saving, spent more lagi, nv tot DIY can save cost =P cos the time that you spend and stress .. wuuu those are priceless ah!

at first I tot the wedding favor just within RM1.50 but end up I give away RM2.80 (estimated) the sandal woodfan + DIY thank-you tag + thank-your ribbon + cupcake + time (priceless) =.=