Sign in to follow this  
Bao B

After Delivered bb...

Dear mummies,

Do u all always forget things after delivered bb ?

For me, I have no problem at all until lately I started to forget this and that ! I'm so sad, frus & worry about it ! I scare it 'll getting serious and sooner or later I might forget more and more things in my life.....how to face it or how to solve it ? am I too stress or what..?really don't know...or am i too tired ? not rest enough ? :sad:

Well, if u had/have this problem or experiences, pls share with me here & what to do with it ?

Thanks.

i do face this problem after give birth. sometime cannot recall what i have done or eat 2 days ago. until today still have this situation. i think this is due to lack of sleep and stress. just relax yourself. dont be frustrated.

so far i didnt purposely eat anything to improve my memory but do think whether Brand's Chicken essence will help or not coz the advertisement always say will improve memory.

i read from some parenting magazine discussing this issue. from the doctor point of view, this might be the side effect if you take epidural. but this side effect should have gone by the time you leave the hospital.

even so, there's many mummies out there that i know have the same problem too. and their problem still remain years after delivered. my sis for one told me that her problem worsening in each her delivery.

I am pregnant 5 months plus and started feel loss memory. sometime i cannot recall what i did or what i didn't do.

I also made mistake during my work.

Is that because of hormone change?

I don't know. :(

i didn't take epidural so it can't be the side effect of that..

i can't remember what food i had earlier for lunch or dinner.. sometimes i even left my hp at home or in office...so fed up with it nowadays with my memory

yup, i think its lack of sleep & too exhausted. it does get better. all the aches, & whatever odd does reduce by 6mths+. hang in there!

oh,from all of the replies here, found most mummies facing the same problem !..if u gals saying that is lack of sleep then I think I'm odd enough ! coz recently I sleep longer than when just giving birth & I no more "mengantuk" when pumping milk which means I rest better than last time but this problem only happen recently..

When I sleep less lastime, this problem not exists...

about epidural, I don't know about the effect on this problem & I didn't take it too..

Ogosdream, will the Chicken Essence helps ? I'm don't know coz not try it..how about other mummies ?

Happi, u said whatever pain or odd things will be going away by 6mths but mine is "reverse" ! my memory problem only happen around 7mths :(

i m not sure whether chicken essence will help or not coz the advertisement say make us more alert ma. my son already 1 year plus but my memory still not really recover.... so worry that after second birth getting worst.

i m not sure whether chicken essence will help or not coz the advertisement say make us more alert ma. my son already 1 year plus but my memory still not really recover.... so worry that after second birth getting worst.

me too! always think of only 1st delivery turn to be like that ,how about 2nd 1 next round :/ sometimes don't dare to think much..