Sign in to follow this  
ms_loke

Wedding Band, should it be an identical?

Should a couple wear the same wedding band?

I personally think that wedding band should be identical. We tried to look around the shops for the same wedding band, looks like it is not an easy task. Is either nice on the girl and not on the guy or vice versa. Difficult to buy a perfect one that look the best for one another.

What you girls think?

Hi ms_loke,

Just to share my experience with you.

At first, I also had the same thoughts as yours. But after looking for so many shops, like you mentioned, either girl nice or guy nice or vice versa. So, me and HB decided to look for the design we love and with our names crafted inside.

Cheers! :wink:

we thought of that too!!! but i was still hoping to get the perfect wedding band that suits the both of us!! hopefully can get one!!

We are actually rushing for the wedding band as our ROM will be on June. At one hand, rushing for the date on the other, hoping to get the perfect identical band!! kinda stress!! :)

Thanks for sharing!!

Hi ms_loke,

Just to share my experience with you.

At first, I also had the same thoughts as yours. But after looking for so many shops, like you mentioned, either girl nice or guy nice or vice versa. So, me and HB decided to look for the design we love and with our names crafted inside.

i've always had a thing for it to be similar but looking around ...

same as the other ladies i too found it hard to get a pair that we both liked individually.

hubby is very picky and me too so it was very hard to come to a compromise.

finally when we decided to pick out our own designs separately....somehow both had an infinity twisted design.

both were from different pairs. I guess it was a huge relief and destined ^__^.

so thing is even if they arent from the same pair u might get lucky n find similar ones that still tie together.

Hi ms_loke,

You're most welcome. :smile:

I agree with aisumomo. You might get lucky to find a similar pair. All the best for you...

I think I am kinda lucky to have found it! we bought it at SK. My hubby and I love it so much! It felt so comfortable on us too, as the sales assistant told us is the cutting of the edge to make couples feel comfy wearing it. its not very fancy ones, white gold with rose gold strip in the middle...mine has a tiny stone and his is just plain one.

We have went to several shops too...wanting to choose separates ones already but what a luck we found the perfect identical pair!

all the best in your hunting!

tailor made sound to be a great idea. do you know where can i get tailormade ring? i presume it'll be slightly higher price rite?

How about to tailor-made? With that you can get the same design for male and female =)

ms_loke,

I'm from Kuching, not sure about the goldsmith shop in KL =)

Maybe you can ask around, I'm sure they will have tailor-made service.

As for the charge, guess it depending on the design that you chose ya.