M@nDy

Where do you buy your dress for ROM?

Hi all,

Can you please let me know where can I find nice & simple dress for my ROM? Preferable dress till knee length.

Thanks ya...

Hi all,

Can you please let me know where can I find nice & simple dress for my ROM? Preferable dress till knee length.

Thanks ya...

Hi,

I'm also searching around dress for my ROM. You may go Sg Wang to have a look. I went to Sg Wang Plaza today, there are some shops there sell short dress with knee length. I did go in a shop with shop name start with 'E' and the shop name is in blue colour (sorry, cant remember the exact location of the shop and the shop name :sad: )..inside have short dresses which i think nice, simple and suitable for ROM. But that time i am in rush, didnt have more time on making decision so i will probably visit the shop next weekend again.

Wish you get your dress for ROM soon ya =)

Hi M@ndy,

I got mine from SA Creation. Actually I liked a number of dresses there, so had a hard time deciding.

ya SA creation have some nice ones and i have to look for a ROM dress as well :D

probably can try and see one of our MB's blog

she has some knee length dress to sell

http://www.brideonashoestring.com/

hope you guys able to find the suitable dress~

I wore wedding gown on that day, as its in my BS package.

all the best!!

i had my dress custom-made from china via ebay.. it's a lace wedding dress with a long train.. super gorgeous.. still wondering if i shud wear it on my ROM.. abit of a waste if i don't cos' my actual day is end of 2011.. didn't expect d dress to turn out so beautifully and with tat long a train.. d price super worth it.. rm500.. still thinking whether to wear it for d ROM and/or just wear it once for PS..

Gabby

got picture to show the actual item vs the pics posted ? tempted also lah :P

Hi M@ndy,

I got mine from SA Creation. Actually I liked a number of dresses there, so had a hard time deciding.

I did went to SA Creation. Is it the only SA Creation shop is at Sg Wang?

I went there but I din manage to find smthg I like. The dresses in SA Creation mostly long dress, for short 1 not much to choose, furthermore, not much colors to choose =( I did buy my dinner wear from them 2 years back and I found that recently their dresses are not up to standard like last time =( very disappointed..

Try Wedding Isle in Hartamas. Got mine there for RM150 :)

Hi, I am not familiar with Hartamas area. May I know is it a boutique? Thanks