rayanne

Cellnique products

i had been using the Cellnique blackhead sebum serum and my face became less and lessssss pimples! I never have huge pimples anymore, but just 1 in couple of months. that's a miracle!

i realize it'll make the pores smaller too... :ph34r:

Hi ladies...

holiday few days i overlook the thread hehe

so happenning here~

cutegal,

You can pm me your contact and list of items you intend to get. TQ

jean_jj,s_y,Beaveress,

Wow... really generous in signing up all facial package..

good to have facial treatment once a while.

Ladies you can consider our offer here with 20% discount brand new cellnique proucts too. TQ

tymin,tau_fu_fah,joeyjoe,

Glad to heard that you found a suitable skin care for yourselves :)

==============================================

NOTICE

==============================================

CELLNIQUE price gone up RM10 each for below item:

gentle foaming cleanser

seaweed cleansing gel

skin purifying cleanser

skin purifying lotion

intensive soothing/hydrating masque

hi, i used the cellnique sebum gel and it was wonderful. cleared up the oiliness and at the same moisturising too. my pimples cleared up quite a bit and my face lightened up. however, i stopped after 1 bottle bcoz i read the ingredients contained alcohol and anything with alcohol tends to dry out the skin in the long run, am i right in this sense? or is it ok anyway? esp. for oily skin? in the long run? thanks...

hi, i used the cellnique sebum gel and it was wonderful. cleared up the oiliness and at the same moisturising too. my pimples cleared up quite a bit and my face lightened up. however, i stopped after 1 bottle bcoz i read the ingredients contained alcohol and anything with alcohol tends to dry out the skin in the long run, am i right in this sense? or is it ok anyway? esp. for oily skin? in the long run? thanks...

Hi december,

skin action sebum gel tends to get rid of blackheads/whiteheads and reduce excess oil. It depends on individual skin condition, best for oily skin condition. If you dont feel the dryness it is definitely ok to use. Many users have use it for years.. Thanks

Hi rayanne,

You mentioned that you are able to obtain the 20% discount for Cellnique products? Do you still have that? The reviews for the Sebum Gel is off the charts! Thought of getting one myself

You can get 20% off? May i hv your contact? i am interest on it.

Hi december,

skin action sebum gel tends to get rid of blackheads/whiteheads and reduce excess oil. It depends on individual skin condition, best for oily skin condition. If you dont feel the dryness it is definitely ok to use. Many users have use it for years.. Thanks

Hi Rayanne, I'm a newbie here, and I'm interested to use Cellnique products. Pls pm me the sebum price (aft 20% disc) and where can I collect it? thanks a lot.

hi starfall78,

skin action sebum gel 30ml RM139 only.

..pm-ed you.

thx :)

Hi All,

I have read the comments on Cellnique .. so far no bad comments rite.. but I really had a bad experience with it. .I admit sebum gel really works for me, in fact i'm still using it now.. but I have used other products like Vital Repair serum.. and i started to have breakouts after abt 1-2 weeks.. and it took me abt 2 months to clear it. I had to use another product at that time. Now, I thought of testing it again because I still have more than half a bottle left. Again, i started to see breakouts on my forehead. Well, i guess other than sebum gel, cellnique is reallynot meant for me. :) Just wanted to share my experience here. Hope i won't offend any Cellnique fans. :D

does anyone here using the cellnique oasis soothing gel, NEW packing?

i found it is better with new one cos its tube and not so fragile. also, the total daytime spf25 has been upgraded to spf30 with NEW packing as well.. but price also 'upgraded' RM20 more...

does anyone here using the cellnique oasis soothing gel, NEW packing?

i found it is better with new one cos its tube and not so fragile. also, the total daytime spf25 has been upgraded to spf30 with NEW packing as well.. but price also 'upgraded' RM20 more...

I'm using the old oasis gel. The cap always pop up.

New packing? Never seen before.

Hi All,

I have read the comments on Cellnique .. so far no bad comments rite.. but I really had a bad experience with it. .I admit sebum gel really works for me, in fact i'm still using it now.. but I have used other products like Vital Repair serum.. and i started to have breakouts after abt 1-2 weeks.. and it took me abt 2 months to clear it. I had to use another product at that time. Now, I thought of testing it again because I still have more than half a bottle left. Again, i started to see breakouts on my forehead. Well, i guess other than sebum gel, cellnique is reallynot meant for me. :) Just wanted to share my experience here. Hope i won't offend any Cellnique fans. :unsure:

Hi Scallop,

cute nick :)

Well, I was actually surfing the net to read more about cellnique products and came across this forum. So I sign up and I am new here. Hello everyone!

I started their facial and bought a whole load of products on 22 Oct and been using it till now. I do not know is if the product does not suit my face or the facial was bad. My skin has become worst..with red patches and pimples and sigh. Is not good.

I went back 2 weeks ago as I finally gave up and return to try HaBa. And the boss of the salon ensure me that no one has ever made a complain about Cellnique before (after checking with Cellnique company) But hey, I have rash all over at the side of my face - my friend told me that. Of course I didn't realise it was rashes because it was really at the side and near the hair zone. And the boss of the salon said, you can refund the Soothing and Hydrating Spray (with ginger root extract) perhaps this was what cause it.

And she did facial for me and thereafter it was OK lah. (Before this, it was her staff who did it - it was horrible. My face was red like tomato and with all the sore patches..basically my face was swollen, I was very afraid to touch my face untill I had to wash it). - is this what happen after facial/extraction?

So I was encourage to continue and I did and now, those red stuff came back after one week. I do not know why, perhaps if you break the cycle of Cellnique you get this. I am really serious on stopping it totally. I got 2 more facial sessions to go. Perhaps something is not right here and I do not feel good. I do not feel comfortable going back to the Salon at all.

Yes, sebum gel was good and later on it didnt help with the red patches or pimples. Nothing cleared.

I have BRAND NEW BOTTLE. Unopen and the Quality Seal is still on it. If anyone would like to purchase it let me know - my email : samkyl@yahoo.com

I wish to sell it instead of throwing it away. None of my friends I know use Cellnique, my cousin who was using Cellnique has stop.

Yes I use the Vital Repair Serum as well. Perhaps is too rich and the more I use it twice a day the worst it became on top of the other product I use...sigh. I am really sad as this is my first time spending on facial and expensive products.

Other product I am using now: Glowing & Balancing Lotion > Derma Brightener > Vital Repair Serum >

I also have a bottle of hydrating ...something.. it cost RM189. Which I use at night.

Scallop, perhaps I should stop using vital repair serum. perhaps that is what causes the bad red breakouts.

I agree with Scallop that perhaps Cellnique isn't for everyone. sigh.. I am really lost and mix up here.

Im trying HaBa slowly now... as I use their Powder Wash. Once I finish the above I will stop it completely and use HaBa.

I hope HaBa works for me to clear up my bad rashes/breakouts.

Babes, any idea on this?

Many thanks in advance.

a Lost Y3N.

hi,

i just started to use their product too. after my facial with them my face was swollen and red too. after 2 days, it went down. they really press all my blackhead and pimples out. after a week plus it seem there is a new pimple coming out. so i'll try to go for another facial with them.i like them to clear my pimple/blackhead.

But the red scar its still there. any advice on how to lighten the redness?

my sis using cellnique products too... i can see that her skin improved a great deal! now her skin is smoother than mine... :)

When u go for facial, after the extraction, normally skin will appear "redness" however it shouldn't be red till sore. If it's sore, do call them up to ask why and see how can they help in this. Also if this is what happens to u often, do tell the beautician about this problem, they maybe able to put something to reduce the redness or they can always not to extract everything out in one go :)

So far cellnique is working fine for me, esp the action sebum gel. But I have a fren who doesn't find it good. So i suppose it's depending on individual skin.

I heard from many friends that the sebum gel is good. But from what i see online etc, it help to tighten pores and removes blackhead. how about pimple and preventing pimples?

Can it help to make the redness away too?

Thanks!

I heard from many friends that the sebum gel is good. But from what i see online etc, it help to tighten pores and removes blackhead. how about pimple and preventing pimples?

Can it help to make the redness away too?

Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply.

For me. The 1st facial was very chun. Next was ok and that was when the face was red and then I had to go back in 2weeks time to follow up... and then it was worst and worst, I begin to realise each time my skin was healing and have yet to heal completely i had to go for extraction agaiin.. using the products does not sooth the skin or reduce redness, i had pimples and rashes like red bumps.. right now I COMPLETELY stop cellnique and use HABA .

I need to fix my skin back to the usual condition. I never have such bad red breakout pimples and what have you.

Although I have 2 more sessions of facial I do not plan to go back until everything is completely heal.

I have the same problem too. My skin was super clean cause all the dirty things are out but very sore. And then after 2 days it was no longer that red red sore sore. and after a week plus, the face was with pimples blackhead again. sigh.. i heard the more you do extraction the more blackhead comes back wor.

another beautician told me, perhaps they didnt clean it properly hence it became like this or u r allergic to some items.

and I found out HABA uses Squalene which is extracted out from shark liver. I am an animal lover and taking something from shark is a big no no. sigh...

well, I am happy for those babes who found the right product to use on their face... I hope those who have not like me, can find one too. :P

gambateh!

ps : i will ask question abt clinique under clinique topic later...

Hi Y3N,

Maybe u can try Biotherm? It works well for me, perhaps you should go to their counter and tell them about your concern and ask them if they could give you some sample to try. Once u tried and feel that they are okay then only u buy their product. Oh yah, they normally have some introductory set whereby they give u a full size moisturizer n smaller size toner n cleanser. the toner n cleanser can last for 2-3 months. So u can again try further b4 committing more :) That's how i started on Biotherm.

Oh yah, Clinique also always give free sample for the starter kit, if you want to try them, u can always request for it first. :)

Hi Y3N,

Maybe u can try Biotherm? It works well for me, perhaps you should go to their counter and tell them about your concern and ask them if they could give you some sample to try. Once u tried and feel that they are okay then only u buy their product. Oh yah, they normally have some introductory set whereby they give u a full size moisturizer n smaller size toner n cleanser. the toner n cleanser can last for 2-3 months. So u can again try further b4 committing more :) That's how i started on Biotherm.

Oh yah, Clinique also always give free sample for the starter kit, if you want to try them, u can always request for it first. :)

Hi Jean,

Well when I was in the state of "OK-LET'S KICK START" another product.. I was looking at Biotherm for a long time and also Clinique.

Biotherm had a trial facial. So I did think of doing that and if is good, I will buy the products (starting with the starter kit). Unfortunately, that didnt happen. And I was not very sure about Clinique - their starter pack comes in big bottle (normal size).

And then Cellnique was because my friend came and she wanted to do a facial and that is how it all started.... and nightmare...and horror.

Right now, my face is on HABA - just Step 1 (Powder Wash) Step 2 (G Lotion) Step 3 (Squa Dew). that is all. with its sunblock for day and night -white knight to treat the breakout. It doesnt swell that much now... i hope is clearing.

I rather let it dry out and fall off as I wash my face. No squeezing what so ever.

Thanks Jean for your kind suggestion on Biotherm. I hope they do not do animal testing.

isabelle,

sorry for late reply. i;ve pm you. thanks..

verlyn,

on your question "heard from many friends that the sebum gel is good. But from what i see online etc, it help to tighten pores and removes blackhead. how about pimple and preventing pimples?

Can it help to make the redness away too? " - sebum gel can reduce oil secretion whice causing the pimple/breakouts; anti-redness you should have use products that formulated for sensitive skin e.g. cellnique soothing hydration lotion, a cleanser that mild/gentle as not to excite the sensitive skin..?! my thought.

Can someone advise me the price range for their facial service? I know there are quite a lot of facial salons using Cellnique products now, but i guess the price should be about the same rite?

I started using Cellnique products when i worked in S'pore, the result is visibly good. My skin fairer and smoother. It really cures my serious blackhead and oily skin problem. But sadly stop using it after that partly b'cos of money. I use their whole set of products: sebum gel/ soothing gel/ refreshing water/ sunblock/ treatment cream/ cleanser/ ampoule/ mask etc. It really costs me a bomb. I think their product quite expensive.

But now really interested in resume the usage.

Rayanne, can pm me ur contact? I may be interested in buying from u since u can give discount. U have all the products including those only available at salon?

chin,

yes i have it all from paramedical series cos i order from friend salon :)

y3n,

the site is under construction...

any particular products info u need...i can try to share u the info lo if i know..