fusionista

"Hei" Paper Puncher

Hi Wan Yee,

Mine would be a quick collect and pay that kinda thingy as I have some stuffs to prepare on Sunday. How i wish i could spend more time yacking with the brides out there to too. :(

Let me know, and I'll be able to meet you anywhere you desire around your area. Your wish is my command. Hehe... :D I believe you already have my number. :D

:D

wat la u rene... :lol: heheh say until I'm so like powerful like that.. "Your wish is my command"... kekeke... (though it would be nice if my FH was the one who said it.. kekeke *cunning thoughts*)... :D

Aiyo, so many cannot stay for long ah? Hmm, if like that this is what I'll just wait for you guys at the Coffee Bean @ Mid Valley this Sunday at 1pm la... If decide to stay and chat, we'll see how lorr then... Will play by ear.. Coz now I also don't know who can actually come and who's not. I'll pm u guys my hp later... If you happnened to be at Mid Valley anytime after that / before, then just give me a call to see whereabouts I'm at.. Can?

Come la mummy... but I think hor, not many ppl staying long.. Think they'll just drop by to pick up and then chow...

ahaha sseahorsee, I think maybe less than 5 or just 3 of us only... Most are not free to stay for long to chat... some are meeting me on a different day... hahah.. Anyway, I'll be at Coffee bean ya since not many of us..

sure violet.. wait for you..

Oh Wan Yee, your PM was regarding this. Silly me...hehe.. :D Yes yes I definitely want the puncher! I didn't know it'll reach this fast!!!But how unfortunate that i'm in yeepoh this wknd. Aish...gonna miss my first chance to meet up with MB members! :( Neways. Can I get from you later?? I will contact you okies... Thanks gals...

Okie mei... see u... :D

Wah, suddenly so quiet already here..? I think the girls here have already started their punching party with the HEI puncher. :D

Anyway, WAN YEE, thanks for meeting me up yesterday! I tried the puncher and it works perfectly! All I need now is MEN's STRENGTH to assist me to punch!!! Hehehe!

LEXIS Gal nice meeting you too! Though it was a short meeting but I enjoyed it! My FH said, he could see we have this instant bonding once we stepped out of the car to collect the puncer! :unsure:

Any pics from the paper punch party???

Go post in the Photo Gallery section la :D

Or any pics of the recent stuff you made with the paper punch??? :rolleyes:

I made my hb punch for me..., and when it gets stuck, there's this "release button" at the bottom that you can push using something tajam, like chopstick... it's a circle kinda in the center of the punch.

hi hi... no worries on the punch...

Christine, no picture la coz it wasn't really a gathering... Only 3 of us sort of stayed a while and chatted.. Some just came by to pick up and then left... Hehehe.. sorry...

hi hi... no worries on the punch...

Christine, no picture la coz it wasn't really a gathering... Only 3 of us sort of stayed a while and chatted.. Some just came by to pick up and then left... Hehehe.. sorry...

Pls pls pls. Wana ask can I still order the hei puncher? Can u help me to order? I need the hei puncher for my wedding invitation card. MAybe anyone out thr interested to get one?

aiya... so sad i've miss out the Hei puncher that u all bought it together. :( long time never check on this website. am i able to get one? ?

Wah, suddenly so quiet already here..? I think the girls here have already started their punching party with the HEI puncher. :lol:

Anyway, WAN YEE, thanks for meeting me up yesterday! I tried the puncher and it works perfectly! All I need now is MEN's STRENGTH to assist me to punch!!! Hehehe!

LEXIS Gal nice meeting you too! Though it was a short meeting but I enjoyed it! My FH said, he could see we have this instant bonding once we stepped out of the car to collect the puncer! :lol:

dear rene

yeah.. nice meeting up with u

hahah... ur FH really very observant.. of cos we gals clicked once we meet each other

ahahaha..

wanyee.. thanx so much for buying it for us .. muax! i love the puncher!

Hi Ladies ..

Anyone who still interested about the punch? I'm going to place the order soon. But I'm from Kuching, so if you are not from my area, you have to bear the cost from Kuching to your place, I hope you don't mind about that.

So far I have ..

1. amylig (1 unit)

2. S2000 (1 unit)

3. ogosdream (1 unit)

He promised me to send by courier (EMS) if I ordered at least 10 units and above and he also promised me to give me discount. If anyone still interested on the punch, please PM me. :) Once we have 7 units, I will place the order.

EMS is faster than normal post, it will arrive within 3 working days.

Note: I have checked on postlaju rate, from Kuching to west malaysia is RM12 for the first 500g. I can send you by using normal post with registered mail.

Hi Ladies ..

Anyone who still interested about the punch? I'm going to place the order soon. But I'm from Kuching, so if you are not from my area, you have to bear the cost from Kuching to your place, I hope you don't mind about that.

So far I have ..

1. amylig (1 unit)

2. S2000 (1 unit)

3. ogosdream (1 unit)

He promised me to send by courier (EMS) if I ordered at least 10 units and above and he also promised me to give me discount. If anyone still interested on the punch, please PM me. :) Once we have 7 units, I will place the order.

EMS is faster than normal post, it will arrive within 3 working days.

Ya..Who else wana order the "hei" puncher pls input ur name..

Hi S2000,

How soon can you get the puncher? My dinner's on the 15/9. So, if I could get it about 1 week before that, would be great. Else, you can leave my name out.