holah

BS & WP - EverAfter BRidal Gallery

Hi, could some1 can tell/share wt me which photographer recommend ?

Thanks..

Hi all,

went to Ever After today with hubby to try new gowns.

Am very excited about it as there are many nice and new gowns!

Our package is maximum 5 gowns only, but we ended up choosing 11 gowns.

Had a thorough discussion with East and she advice us not to add so many gowns.

At the end, we add 2 extra gowns and 1 more day for the shoot at RM800.

Although me and hubby didnot planned this extra budget, still feel very satisfied with their gowns and services.

Now just waiting for my PS day.. :P

Hi hi,

I was just informed that my new Wedding Consultant is Rachel..

Anyone had any experience with her? I have yet to meet her..

Will set up a meeting with her soon.. So far I've only spoken to her thru the phone..

Hope everything tuns out well!!!

Hi All,

I just passes by Ever After Bridal Gallery this morning... there's lotsa flower stands & a canopy... Officially Opening after the moving?? It's today or yesterday?? Anyone knows??

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm beginning to wonder if I wasted $$$ hiring a wedding planner from Ever After..

At that point of time, I was really feeling stressed out, so I jumped into the decision.

So far, I have not heard much from them.. Received a few options to use as logos, which frankly seemed a lil amatuer-ish.

Other than that, they haven't done anything at all for me..

Altho everyone there is really friendly and nice, I'm really wondering if I really need them at all? Since I am the one sourcing for vendors, giving the ideas..

Lets just hope they at least prove their worth on the actual day.. *sigh*

Hi rosayee,

I attended Ever After's opening ceremony on 26 Mar.. it was a nice event, very classy and posh, yet comfortable and down-to-earth at the same time. They had fashion shows of wedding gowns and evening gowns, mostly from designed Keith Kee. Also, they are positioning themselves as wedding planners, thus the deco all around were very impressive... As you walk inside, you can see some deco ideas for your main dinner table, beach weddings, reception tables, etc.

I've signed up with Ever After's prewedding package, and did my PS last month. I've viewed my photos and selected them... now waiting for the design stage. So far, I'm very satisfied with their customer service, makeup and photo skills. They are very friendly and accomodating to my wishes and requests. However, not sure about the final outcome (the album). Will be ready next month or so... as I am not rushing them... hope my album turns out nice, coz my experience with Ever After so far has been superb :)

i got the invitation for the opening ceremony too... but too bad, by the time i received the invitation card thru postal the event is already over...

Casslynn, you sound like a very satisfied customer. As for me, I felt as though I was pressured to sign up with Ever After. Since I don't have much experience with studio photoshoot, I sorta agree with East just because she seems to be really "friendly" during the bridal fair. Seems like "friendly" is pretty fake to me now.....So yeah, after trying their gown, non of their gown actually suits my requirement, and since I'm really petite, it looks horrible. The place itself is not as nice as other studios. So since their service does not suits me, I'm trying to get my $1000 deposit back. However, East is making us suffer by saying she has to deduct money from the deposit to pay for the makeup artist and photographer. But, we haven't even set the date for the photo shoot, how could she already decide on the MUA and the photographer...!!

Anyway, I am trying to convert the pre-wedding package to other servivce like videography, just something within the budget, but she is charging us a lot more for that. I really regret signing up with them and am still in the negotiation process.

Sigh......I wish I could have been more careful and not lured by her "friendliness". Ha ha...but glad that other people had some good luck with them. :rolleyes:

Hi bluelink, I got a little worried after reading your thread as I also signed up with her.

Which package did you sign? Can you pm me?

I signed both PreWedding and Actual Day package with her coz she is really friendly and helpful.

I tried their gowns before I signed up. At first really can't find any suitable gown.

I told them what design I like, and send her emails of all those nice gowns I found from the net.

I was happy with her as she then followed up with me, and I got the chance to see and try their new gowns.

Finally, me and my fiance found the white gown and evening gown we wants.

Though we still can not find any gowns for shooting yet, but she asked us not to worry.

According to her, they are moving to a bigger shop with more new gowns to choose.

Since my PreWedding Shoots only by next year, so I trust her and signed up.

We did asked her what can we do with the deposit we paid to them in case we cancel the package.

We have a choice of changing to other same price package, maybe family photo or just rent the gown we chose.

Both me and my fiance thought that this is a fair deal, as some other bridal studios will even forfieth our deposit if we cancel.

So, I am not sure whats going on for your package.

If she is asking you to buy a video package that is more expensive than your original PreWedding package, then I think she is not delivering a good service at all!

since you are very petite, why not consider custom made?

I have a friend who are too fat to fit into all those nice gowns in bridal studios, she custom made with only RM480.

If you wan, I can try to ask for more details for you.

I will also check out the price to custom made bridesmaid dresses for all my JiMuis...

Afterall, I am happy to find one more existing ever after bride here.

We can share more experience here to guide each other.

ha..ha.... then we can negogiation better.

hi, can i know where can i get custom made gown which cost rm480?

Hi to all EA bride,

Can you pls share your Pre wedding album with me? I would like to compare their PS skill then only decide which Bs to signup with. Most of the BS show only their modal picture. I would like to view Real bride pls. Thanks in advance for your kindness in sharing your album.

my email jeannie.wyp@gmail.com

hello :)

I am a newbie for this forum.

Just signed up a package with Ever After last weekend.

The package is RM3988

2 x big album

1 x small album

album all design, total 90 poses

1 x big frame

3 x small frame

2 frame design, 2 frame no design

shooting gown x 5, wedding gown x 3

including designer and new gown

all accesorries and coats included

other stuffs like car ribbon, bouquet etc also included

what do all the ji muis think about my package?

Is it really worth it?

Hi rosayee,

I attended Ever After's opening ceremony on 26 Mar.. it was a nice event, very classy and posh, yet comfortable and down-to-earth at the same time. They had fashion shows of wedding gowns and evening gowns, mostly from designed Keith Kee. Also, they are positioning themselves as wedding planners, thus the deco all around were very impressive... As you walk inside, you can see some deco ideas for your main dinner table, beach weddings, reception tables, etc.

I've signed up with Ever After's prewedding package, and did my PS last month. I've viewed my photos and selected them... now waiting for the design stage. So far, I'm very satisfied with their customer service, makeup and photo skills. They are very friendly and accomodating to my wishes and requests. However, not sure about the final outcome (the album). Will be ready next month or so... as I am not rushing them... hope my album turns out nice, coz my experience with Ever After so far has been superb :)

Hi jcjy2009,

I wish to see your pre-wedding photo.

Can you sahre with me?

hey jocelyn, mind to share like what size albums/frames? Are the poses repeated or 90 different poses?

The package is RM3988

2 x big album

1 x small album

1 x big frame

3 x small frame

Is it really worth it?

Hi rosayee,

hi jcjy,

i'm new here. doing some survey for BS. EA is on my top-5 list.

i had a friend hired EA as her wedding planner and OD shooting somewhere in 2006. the feedback from her is ok.

just wanna check how's the quality now. mind to share your photos with me?

email add bibi_ivy@hotmail.com

many thanks!

Hi rosayee,

hi jcjy,

i'm new here. doing some survey for BS. EA is on my top-5 list.

i had a friend hired EA as her wedding planner and OD shooting somewhere in 2006. the feedback from her is ok.

just wanna check how's the quality now. mind to share your photos with me?

email add bibi_ivy@hotmail.com

many thanks!

dear all EA brides,

mind to share ur photos and package with me? doing some survey now.

dun know which one to choose, btw EA and Mikasa.

very fan lah...... :( (15, 16)

may need some comments from u gals.

thank you.

email: bibi_ivy@hotmail.com

hi jcjy,

your photos are superb!

And your are very leng lui too. both of you look very "hang fook" :)

Looking at the way you and your hubby smile, I am wondering hows the weather when you took the outdoor PS.

The sky is so blue, and the photos really capture happiness , match with your theme.

Must share more when you get the balance photos ok?

Now I am waiting for my turn.

Not so soon coz need to keep fit first. I also want to look as slim as you.

hi miche,

I agree with you. Usually only get 50 poses from other BS.

I also did many surveys in SS2, and finally decided on Ever After.

When I signed up was during a promotion. SA is East.

My package doesnt have those DVD montage and ji muis photo coz i do not need them.

So, she change to 5 poses for me.

And she say I can choose new gown for PS and wedding. So, I will choose

gown for PS about 2 weeks before the PS. For wedding, maybe 1-2 months before.

You going there this Saturday? Ask for East. She is very good.

Wow... you got a very good package, jocelyn... Because for me, I don't need all the ji mui photos or so many photos frames. What I really looking for is lots of poses so hopefully maybe can still get your package when I go there tomorrow.

I've seen some of their gowns, quite nice... and plus you can take new gowns too. Hope you can share your photos when you get them :)

hi miche,

how many gowns & places for OD? what are the choices?

designer & new gowns means you can choose their "blue label" gowns as well, those hang in a different room?

who's ur SA? is she nice?

hey jocelyn, mind to share like what size albums/frames? Are the poses repeated or 90 different poses?

The package is RM3988

2 x big album

1 x small album

1 x big frame

3 x small frame

Is it really worth it?

Hi Jocelyn, thanks for your compliments!

The weather was very very sunny and hot (must bring sunblock).. luckily it only started to rain after we finished PS. I'm thankful for the great weather, if not we couldn't have captured the stunning blue skies (the nice blue sky is real, not edited using photoshop) and its great we had bits of white clouds here n there like candy floss...

But with the hot weather, sometimes it was hard to open our eyes, so certain shots we need to try harder hehe... but overall, we just had fun and enjoyed the PS.

My PG is Chin, he is very open to ideas... and he'll also come up with great ideas for us too. When is ur PS? Hope u'll have fun during ur PS!

Hi ivy...

My sa was rachel; she's quite open n friendly, can discuss a lot with her. I got 5 gowns for ps and she said OD, if got time can go 2 or 3 places... but might have to sacrifice studio photos, which i think was ok... and i got 2 blue label gowns... rachel said, new gowns might not necessary mean blue label coz even pink and yellow label can have new gowns.

have you gone? I've been to alot of bs but so far i like ever after the best... :)

hi miche,

how many gowns & places for OD? what are the choices?

designer & new gowns means you can choose their "blue label" gowns as well, those hang in a different room?

who's ur SA? is she nice?

The package is RM3988

2 x big album

1 x small album

1 x big frame

3 x small frame

Is it really worth it?

jcjy2009:

Ur photo really look very natural n nice i like it very much. Ur wife looks very pretty ler....Ur photographer did a good job.

Thanks ahyin!

Happy that u enjoyed our photos as much as we do :D

jcjy2009:

Ur photo really look very natural n nice i like it very much. Ur wife looks very pretty ler....Ur photographer did a good job.