Shinylavender,

Thx for the recommendation, hmmm... i think it's quite impossible for me to travel to Penang with 6 of my lil' flowergirls.... ( the eldest is 8 yrs old and the youngest is only 1 yr old plus...) :P

Chooi Couture is opposite the big roundabout near Krystal Point..It is just a few shops next to Stareast Bridal House..I hope u know where it is...I guess u have to go there to have a look as I'm not too sure on d details..I made my wed gown there and saw some mommy ranking ladies went there to tailor made their dresses....hope this helps...else y not just go and buy instead of tailor made. Bring your mum to checkout "Just Wardrobe" at Kelawei road, just opposite Gurney Plaza..There are really plenty of evening dresses suitable...the price range are from hundred plus to thousand plus...I would suggest u to have a look at this shop first before thinking of tailor made...

Sim, where about is Chooi Couture in Penang? What's their best tailor clothing?

Meifong, she doesn't have any budget. My mom said as long as the tailor can make her a good evening dress which looks good on her.... of course not too extreme lah!!!

Thanks girls!

Hi Sim,

I'm thinking of tailor made my wedding gown too.

Would you share with me the WG u made in Chooi Couture & how much is it?

Pls send to my email : hp-yeoh@hotmail.com

Thank you!! =)

Hi,

I was wondering if you had Kenneth's phone number. I am based in London and missed my opportunity to visit his shop when I was back in KL in Dec. My wedding will be in July 08 so I'm now in a rush to get one made.

I can be emailed at yie.lin.ng@uk.pwc.com

Regrads

Yie Lin

036-wedding-sheratonreception_s.jpg

Gals,

good news, :D i managed to get all 6 flower girls' dresses last month from Secret Garden. They were having mega sale for the month of Mar, and also extra discount on friday for Bonuslink member.... All in, 50% off.... average 1 dress in ~ RM 55.... Bravo!!! (well within budget!!!)

hi everyone, i am searching for tailor to do all my bridesmaid dresses. I need about 8 to 10 pcs, budget abt RM50 per pcs. Anyone can help to introduce 1 to me?

hi windsor,

u got all ur dresses done?

Low

Does anyone has good tailor to recommend in Ipoh, Penang or KL? My mom intends to make her dress for my wedding. She prefer modern looking gown or dress rather than traditional clothing like cheong sum or kebaya. She is tall but a bit big size especially on tummy. Please recommend.

Thanks!

u also can going to ''just wardrobe' which located at Auto City near butterworth perai area.their services was not bad and also get more choose there...

Does anyone has good tailor to recommend in Ipoh, Penang or KL? My mom intends to make her dress for my wedding. She prefer modern looking gown or dress rather than traditional clothing like cheong sum or kebaya. She is tall but a bit big size especially on tummy. Please recommend.

Thanks!

u also can going to ''just wardrobe' which located at Auto City near butterworth perai area.their services was not bad and also get more choose there...

U can try Richard Rivalee couture locate at bangkok lane, penang. :)

hi chin siew.. i made my cheongsam at butterfly in sg wang.. the tailor's name is kenneth.. love the outcome.. :) my mum is making one with him too but it'll only be ready end of nov.. he is making her 2 tops (for 2 diff dinners) and a skirt.. it is quite interesting as one top will be more lacy with chinese collar for an oriental feel and the other one is with a jacket, so more western feel.. will take a pic and share once it is ready.. ;) meanwhile, do pm me your email addie if u wanna have a look at the cheongsam.. ;)

hi, everybody..

Any contact for a good tailor contact in KL who made cheong sam? thot to bring my mum to do one for my wedding.. hehehe..

Thank you in advance ya.. :lol:

Chin Siew :lol: :P :D

Hi sseahorsee,

Do u mind explaining to me whereabout is Butterfly located in Sg wang (eg: near which shop)as it's kinda hard to shop around in Sg Wang to find a shop. Thanks

Well...if there's anybody still looking for tailor for cheongsum, or any custom dresses (not wedding gowns though) in Klang Valley...

Can try calling up Siew Hong from Klang at 03 3371 7790... Home-based Tailor who charges affordably... speaks Hokkien & Cantonese only though..

Hi Shiny Lavendar,

Do u know the estimate price for MTM gown in Maison de Poupee, i'm looking for wedding gown in Penang.

Thanks.

Hi Ceetee,

If you don't mind to travel all the way to Penang, Maison de Poupee can tailor-made a nice wedding gown for you.

Theirs is very western style. The location is at The Garage (opposite E&O Hotel) : Maison de Poupee - Tel: +604 264 3314

cheers!

yeah, i'm also looking for flower girl dress tailor, budget around rm50-rm80. i need to tailor for 6pc, anyone has any contact?

Well...if there's anybody still looking for tailor for cheongsum, or any custom dresses (not wedding gowns though) in Klang Valley...

Can try calling up Siew Hong from Klang at 03 3371 7790... Home-based Tailor who charges affordably... speaks Hokkien & Cantonese only though..

any contact of tailor doing cheongsam in penang?

any contact of tailor doing cheongsam in penang?

You may try SolCover. I've been there for a custom modern cheongsam. :smile:

Learn how to...
- Picking the Perfect Cheongsam by Iam A Bride® Wedding
- Taste, See & Smell by Shing's Cakery
- Learn the ins and outs of 'Open Face' a Wedding Ritual - Face Threading by Reffinej Wellness Beauty & Spa

You can't afford to miss our workshop, the only educational and SENSATIONAL sessions costumed & personalized for, You Are The BRIDE! :smile: