Hello..

Reason I took RM3388 cos there are a lot of things that I don't need as my actual wedding will be in Sydney. I can't bring along the albums with me. Hence, I picked the medium and small album.. They didn't give much additional stuffs.. Some thing that I don't want, I get them to replace with things I want lor. When I tried clothes, Kelly incharged. All the correspondence is with Kok Mun now. He's a nice person, SO FAR!.. Hehe What about you??

We comm my email ok?? angela_npg@yahoo.com

See yah!

I took the RM3988 one with bigger albums. I'm paying 30% for deposit and 2nd payment will be on the photoshooting day which is another 50% and the balance of 20% need to be paid upon collecting the album. Do you have the details of the RM3388 package? What do they give you in addition? Who entertained you at that time?

Hi Angela,

I'm sorry that I can't email you as I can't use any webmail in the office. It's not so good to use office email. I hope you understand. Wow, so fast you tried gowns already? Mine will be 1 month later. Hmm... I'm not sure about Kok Mun and Kelly. I was attended by Lawrence (the Designer), Kim (SA) and their Supervisor, Ellaine. Lawrence is very accomodating and a very nice person though he's a little bit of girlish style. Oops, hope he don't see this else he'll kill me. :P

The other guy who's a graphic designer also entertained me. Guess I'm too famous there.

By the way, what kind of things you don't want and replace what from them? I think their replacement should be fair, right?

Hi gals!

Wow...glad to know that theres so many Mikasa brides out there :)

Marryhim,

I was there last Sat afternoon too but I think Lawrence was busy so I didnt stay for long... Can you lemme know how yr gown fitting session goes? My PS is not till middle of next year so I've got a long way to go

Hi marryhim,

The graphic designer who attended you is Kok Mun.. :)

No no, I tried about 20 gowns before signing up the package and Kelly was the one who served me. My fitting appointment will be in December and I'll be going for the shooting in February 08. Here are roughly what I can remember.. I don't want car decor & AD hand bouquet.. I get em to give me 5 more poses for ji muis photos, 2 extra gowns foc, free family photo shooting (8-12 poses) and free 1 8R family photos. I changed 16x40 frame to 1 medium frame and 2 x 10R frame. Things that they claimed it's not part of the package and they give it for free (which I doubt) is free 10MV in medium album, 1 CDR of 61 photos (50 poses in album + 10MV + 1 Family Photo), 1 DVD with a song for 20-30 poses. They free 1 S table top. Can I know your CDR is after touch-up or before touch-up? Oh and I will pick-up 3 gowns at 1 time and return a week later.

So, tell me more about your package.. I know the only difference is the album, poses & frames. The rest are the same.

Angela

Hi Angela,

I'm sorry that I can't email you as I can't use any webmail in the office. It's not so good to use office email. I hope you understand. Wow, so fast you tried gowns already? Mine will be 1 month later. Hmm... I'm not sure about Kok Mun and Kelly. I was attended by Lawrence (the Designer), Kim (SA) and their Supervisor, Ellaine. Lawrence is very accomodating and a very nice person though he's a little bit of girlish style. Oops, hope he don't see this else he'll kill me. :P

The other guy who's a graphic designer also entertained me. Guess I'm too famous there.

By the way, what kind of things you don't want and replace what from them? I think their replacement should be fair, right?

Hi angela,

I've pm you my package detail. Oh yea, I forgot to put that I also got a DVD for 30poses from big album with a song.

Wow... you tried 20 gowns?? I lazy to try so many gowns, only tried 4 gowns as I think I'll be trying more on the gowns fitting day which is early of Nov. Oh yea, what do you mean 2 extra gowns foc? Meaning you take 2 extra gowns out for your AD without paying extra for rental? What's the S table top ar? So how big is your album?

I hope I'm not paying more with same size of albums and photo frames.

Anyone from MB BTB signed up Mikasa? Sort of low response here. But I heard from the SA there, there're quite many couples signed up with them already. These ppl don't come to MB forum??

Anyone else who sign up with Mikasa? C'mon.. Share with us!

Yupp... Hi gals, I am new here. Well I signed up with Mikasa last month, I am not sure if I got a good offer from them, but I see that their Wedding Gown looks good. However, I think their design is kind of limited (at the moment). I have asked for some gown with lower cut at the back with lace but they don't have it, they claim that the latest yet common design is the tube dress. I was kind of disappointed there. By the way, I took the 3388 package. :rolleyes:

Anyone else who sign up with Mikasa? C'mon.. Share with us!

Yupp... Hi gals, I am new here. Well I signed up with Mikasa last month, I am not sure if I got a good offer from them, but I see that their Wedding Gown looks good. However, I think their design is kind of limited (at the moment). I have asked for some gown with lower cut at the back with lace but they don't have it, they claim that the latest yet common design is the tube dress. I was kind of disappointed there. By the way, I took the 3388 package. :rolleyes:

hihi jupiterstar,

mind to share ur package??..jus geh po...hope u dun mind lor.. :P

Hi jupiterStar,

When is your gown fitting day and when is your Actual ceremony day? If it's still far, perhaps you can tell them your request and ask them to get 1 or 2 for you to try. I'm sure they'll help you. As they're still new and they want more customers. They need you to recommend more customers there. Just squeeze them. Hehehe...

I took the RM3988 package.

I've gone for my gown fittings. I'm quite satisfied with the gowns I tried so far. But really hard to chose. But I will need to rechoose my outdoor PS gown coming Thursday night as I think 2 of my gowns are similar styles. Hehehe... But the BS has no problem with it. My SA Kim and the designer are quite patient with me and we had so much fun there though I'm quite fussy.

Hi, I'm newbie here. I'm just signed up with Mikasa. They offered me RM3988 package:-

AD

1WG, 2EG (all designer gown), 1 coat

car decor, corsage for bridegroom, fresh flower bouquest, 3 sets of accessories

PS

2WG+1WG for 2 outdoor (Ulu Yam/Putrajaya and Port Dickson 1 day)

2WG+1WG for indoor

1 costume for indoor

6coats+1costume

Bridegroom's attire & accessories

(Not including ampulse, hair spray, eyelashes& foundation)

2 big album 30poses(both different poses+10mv for 1 big album)

ji mui photo 10poses for 100pcs

2x10R photo with textures

1 big photo with frame (48"x?")

CDR-70poses with touch up

1 DVD 30poses with 1 song

Could anyone comment on this package?

Or maybe you can share with me the packages they offered you... Thanks a lot in advance... :)

Rac,

i would say u worth for it...70poses oh....then can save a bit for top up later lor since u bargain til 70poses....hehe.... :rolleyes:

I feel abit dissapointed after I've seen your package, Rac. I signed the same package with you but yours has got so many things. Mine only 50poses with 10 MVs only. Also the CDR, they give you all 70poses and all touched up? This is ridiculous. I kept pressing them but they still don't want to give all. I'm going to noise them next week.

Other than this, so far so good. Their service is still superp. I just finished my Day 1 photoshooting at Putrajaya. They told me earlier that the photographer is very humorous and she will make you laugh. Yes, it's a she. Guess what? I think the entire session, I was the one who made them laugh so much. Hehehe... The MUA is good as well. I love her makeups alot.

Also what's your album size, Rac

Rac, you package is really worth it. I've surveyed alot from many BS. You won't get this price with so much poses, album size and photo frames size. You'll be amazed with their service. They really treat you as friend and 'kaki nang'. You'll enjoy during the entire process. If you're not satisfied with the gown on your 1st trial, you can ask for another day to try again. They also allowed you to take photos during the gowns fitting. Take as much as you can! Tell me which BS will allow you to do so? Err.. the one I can name could be Mont Lisa but not all couples, ok?

The PG, Ah-Dee, she looks seriuos?? But she's very humourous! She will make both of you die on the PS. Not really die lah. Maybe your FH may need to do some exercise though. Hahaha... If you're not satisfied with their service, give them call everyday to talk what you feel. They'll listen to you and understand you!

They also allowed you to take photos during the gowns fitting. Take as much as you can! Tell me which BS will allow you to do so? Err.. the one I can name could be Mont Lisa but not all couples, ok?

i think got many BS also allow you to take photos during gown fitting lor... not sure whether it's for specific or all customer lor but my friend in touch, lv, gtc, taipei taipan also can take photo during gown fitting... and if you ask me bout my package you'll pengsan... :P but of coz the outcome of the photoshooting is different lar...

anyway, Rac generally you have a good package there... no worries... :)

Touch and LV gave limited photoshooting. I went there before and they don't allow me to take even with a camera phone. But maybe I haven't signed up with them gua. But my friend who took in LV don't allow to take pic at all. The only case she's allowed to take photo on the AD gown. I mean only can capture the confirmed gown for AD. Taipei Taipan, worse? We were there in their shop for 1 hour, and we were roaming here and there and touching here and there but still no one came to entertain us. They SAs saw us but as if we are all invisible. GTC, still ok but I did not intend to sign up with them, so I didn't try on their gowns.

Touch and LV gave limited photoshooting. I went there before and they don't allow me to take even with a camera phone. But maybe I haven't signed up with them gua. But my friend who took in LV don't allow to take pic at all. The only case she's allowed to take photo on the AD gown. I mean only can capture the confirmed gown for AD. Taipei Taipan, worse? We were there in their shop for 1 hour, and we were roaming here and there and touching here and there but still no one came to entertain us. They SAs saw us but as if we are all invisible. GTC, still ok but I did not intend to sign up with them, so I didn't try on their gowns.

aiyo... so teruk ar when u are in taipei taipan... am with taipei taipan lor. tehn i think am lucky to get better treatment... :P

Yalor. I know most of you get better service from Taipei Taipan. I saw some photos too and some is quite ok. Too bad, we have no fate with this BS. Hehehe....

Can you share your photos to me, mhyap?

marryhim,

i think u have seen my photo liau lor... anyway, my photos is so so nia lor... not really that good especially the ID...

Thanks mhyap. I've not seen your photos. Coz' skyalbum is blocked by my co. I remember you shared but still didn't get the chance to view it at home. hehe....I'll try tonight again at home.

Just talked to the designer just now and spelled out all my concerns. These ppl went to training and really tired themselves alot. This designer no more energy to talk to me lor.

Well, about getting more poses, I accept the fact that you'll get more during bridal fairs. I don't want to argue much anymore as long as I get the services I want. Some ppl they get very good deal at 1st but at the end not feeling happy about the outcome and services they got. Anyway, I chose this BS just because they can fulfill the thing I want. Even my mum also compliment them during my gown fitting. But also alot of jokes going on. Hehe... I think I'll leave it to you all (those who's Mikasa BTB) to experience it, then you'll know. Good luck!

Rac, you package is really worth it. I've surveyed alot from many BS. You won't get this price with so much poses, album size and photo frames size. You'll be amazed with their service. They really treat you as friend and 'kaki nang'. You'll enjoy during the entire process. If you're not satisfied with the gown on your 1st trial, you can ask for another day to try again. They also allowed you to take photos during the gowns fitting. Take as much as you can! Tell me which BS will allow you to do so? Err.. the one I can name could be Mont Lisa but not all couples, ok?

The PG, Ah-Dee, she looks seriuos?? But she's very humourous! She will make both of you die on the PS. Not really die lah. Maybe your FH may need to do some exercise though. Hahaha... If you're not satisfied with their service, give them call everyday to talk what you feel. They'll listen to you and understand you!

Thanks Marryhim. Will drop by their shop to take look soon. Will update you after visit ya. :P