i'm done with my ps yesterday. gosh! it was such a tiring day! fh and i enjoyed the whole process... the mua (ivy), pg (seng) and apg (kwan) were great. all the gowns fit me perfectly and i don't need to use clip!!! tho the OD gown chosen by them wasn't my type. i get to re-choose them and the tailor alter it for me on the spot. great great.. looking forward to select the photos tomoro! shall update more!

Hi Angel, just get to know that your photographer is Seng. He's a new PG there is it? Then I really want to see his style lor. Which OD you went ar?

Hi Angel, just get to know that your photographer is Seng. He's a new PG there is it? Then I really want to see his style lor. Which OD you went ar?

hello...

due to dee wasn't available on tht day, so seng took over. he's a young guy and humourous too. he really knows how to create the environment to snap a good pic of us. i haven't seen dee's work but i think seng is good. he shown us some shots right on his camera and it's nice!! my OD in putrajaya. it was hot! we took photos at 3 places in putrajaya. the lake, the high court and the bridge. we are going to choose the photos now.. cya!

angel, really fast wor... did you take any photos during the photoshooting? So how's the photos?

hiya,

we've finally selected the photos for 2 albums, photo with frames, s-table top and ji mui's photo, type of album cover material within 4 hours just now! so so tired. it wasn't that hard to choose photos tho. most of the photos were beautifully and professionally taken except for the OD in putrajaya. it was bcos of the weather.. anyway, till up to date, we are very satisfied with mikasa's service! we were supposed to choose the photos 2 days after our PS (tue) which is this friday. however they managed to speed up for us, hence we get to select the photos today (evening). they were supposed to close at 6pm today due to chap goh mei and one of their SA has to stay back till 9pm just for us.. ok, very commited to their work!

we took photos for each gowns but has yet to post them up.. :) i'll get to see the design in 3-4 weeks time. shall update more!

angel, really fast wor... did you take any photos during the photoshooting? So how's the photos?

Dear Marryhim & angelanpq,

I've sign up my wedding package with Mikasa as well in Nov 2007, can I share some of you guys wedding photo? My email is chansiangoy@hotmail.com

I will do my gown selection for photo shooting coming 23 March 08. I am having some quarrying with the person incharge due to he refuse to let me do selection on weekend.

Can you guys share some experience?

yumi_oy, i've not gotten my photos. will only get it this Thursday.

I wonder why they don't allow you to choose gowns on weekends but you can insist that you can't make it during weekdays due to travelling or working long hours. I'm sure they'll allow you unless that weekends their time are fully booked. Try to talk to your SA again.

I wonder why they don't allow you to choose gowns on weekends but you can insist that you can't make it during weekdays due to travelling or working long hours. I'm sure they'll allow you unless that weekends their time are fully booked. Try to talk to your SA again.

hi marryhim,

im a new member here and have been reading this forum. you've given loads of useful info here, tks! i actualy signed up with mikasa last november. planning to do selection in apr, wedding dinner's end of the year. may i have a look at yr pix as well once u've got them this thursday. wld very much appreciate that.

after reading this forum, i have so many worries coz i read some saying tat certain bridal shops will twist and turn their words even if it's written in black and white on what has been agreed!! there were a few items not written in my receipt when i signed up during bridal fair last year (due to lack of space in the receipt to write) so now im worried if i go to mikasa, certain thing tats written in their copy is not there anymore! :( but i hope mikasa is not like those BS! but so far what i've read in this forum about mikasa are positive so i hope i won't be let down

hi marryhim,

sorry, forgot to include my email address! :P it's mikeio79@yahoo.com. thank u in advance.

Hi all..

I'm expected to collect my album in early May.. I only snapped some photos with own camera on my PS last Tuesday.. I shown the pics to my colleagues and family, they said that Ivy is no good in hairstyling. It's just too simple and plain. After I've looked my pics over and over again, I started to realise that they said was right. I have almost the same hairstyle throughout the shooting. So, if you have any hairstyle in mind or preference, please do let the MUA knows. She would be very happy to do it cos I chosen my own hairstyle for the last gown shooting which my mom thinks the hairstyle is so kolot. Haha. Well, what's most important to me is both FH and I must have a very natural expression on the photo. Anything else, comes secondary.

Initially I wanted to go for my gown fitting on weekend so that I don't need to take leave from work! But they told me that they might have a lot of walk-in customers on weekend. So they will not have enough ppl to give you their best service. I remembered that I spent about 3-4 hours just to select my gowns. So, in the end, I took half day off from work (after lunch) and select till the late evening. If you want your SA to serve only you, then it's better to choose weekdays like me. I got Kelly to serve me only in December during my fittings. Then, Elaine and Kok Mun just chipped in.

So far, I'm satisfied with their service and commitment given to their customer. No complaint at the moment (hopefully not in the near future too!). I'm waiting to see the design now.. Should be around 3 weeks from now.

About the twist and turn words, I've never experienced this with Mikasa. In fact, there were a few things that they were supposed to write on the receipt but I've totally forgotten about it and they actually reminded me and initiated to pen down for me. A bonus for that.

What else... hmph.. Feel free to ask if you need any more info. I hope to feed you guys with more of Mikasa services.

As what Angelanpg said, they afraid during weekend they might have lots of walk-in customers. But my bf insist gown fitting on weekend because he want to save the leave for photo shooting, honeymoon and etc. During the conversation for date setting, the SA sound unfriendly. Anyhow we still got the date set on weekend. I hope that this is only the small little unhappy thing happen during the process since there are so much good commend on mikasa in this forum.

As what Angelanpg said, they afraid during weekend they might have lots of walk-in customers. But my bf insist gown fitting on weekend because he want to save the leave for photo shooting, honeymoon and etc. During the conversation for date setting, the SA sound unfriendly. Anyhow we still got the date set on weekend. I hope that this is only the small little unhappy thing happen during the process since there are so much good commend on mikasa in this forum.

hi dear, if you don't mind me asking.. who's ur SA? also, i think u gotta be firm most of the time when dealing with BS.. good luck dear!

Hi yumi,

Lawrence is my SA too. He's a very nice person ler. I always joke with him here and there and he always give me A-Class service. I'll let him know if I get to see him that he's bad. I'll scold him for you. Hehe....

Yali,

I've not gotten my photos yet.

Hey there everyone!

I just had my gown trying session yesterday and it was great! I selected all my gowns (except for the OD one) in about 2 hours.  I was pretty surprised I finished that fast.  It was fun & I get to try on all those pretty gowns non-stop! ;)

Both Lawrence & Kelly  were very helpful and didnt complain even though I was trying on the gowns till 

past 9pm.  Have to give them the thumbs up for the service I received yesterday.

hi there all mikasa btb...

i wen to the midvalley fair last sunday and have decided to sign up with Mikasa :)

chose the RM2888 package...appreciate if those who have their PS taken to share their photos with me at vonchyee@gmail.com

just would like to ask if any of you gotten any extra freebies???cos i didnt get and was wondering whether can still ask from them or not....

also...are you all gettin the signature book from mikasa as well???they didnt mention to me that they'll be giving me tat but my colleagues gotten the signature book for free but from other BS..so i was just wondering...

I had mine at Mikasa but is long long ago 2004 wor.

My package is around RM3500 (something like that) already inclusive everything like VCD

-Studio ( 3 D, 2 N, 1 outdoor) i didn't take traditional costume.. coz i dun like

-Take out (2N - different from photo taking - VVIP dinner wear - the one in another room)

Oh like their reasonable price and nice dinner wear. I didn't take out day wear coz i have my own (sister do it for me) so they let me take 2 night dress