Lynn

Lynn's Experience Shared

Thanks for the photos, Lynn. They are soooo lovely!

Are the gifts your parents gave you Mikimoto? I LOVE Mikimoto. My parents are going to give me some money to buy the gifts myself. I am thinking of buying a necklace from their pearls in motion collection. The cheapest one is about £1500 in London (approx. RM9,800). Do you know if they are cheaper in Malaysia?

Hi MIsh,

What is Motion Collection? A shop which sells MIKIMOTO pearls? I went to MIKIMOTO at KLCC, the cheapest they have is 8k plus, but very small in diameter about 5mm i think. My pearl not very Big - 5.5mm to 6.5mm. It is a Grade higher than the lowest grade, i've forgotten what is it called and it cost about 10K. Cannot remember the exact price, got to check. I think if you buy it in UK, you can claim back the TAx, hehe...

Hi Lynn,

did you goto Mun Choong Primary school and stay in taman wahyu before? And were you Khor chen chen's classmate?OMG, i cannot believe i see your wedding pics here.......

Hi! Yes i am.. hahha.. You are?!

Sigh.... beautiful... i wish u all the love and happiness in the world... Congratulations, Lynn... wish u have a beautiful and wonderful marriage... love ur photoz! ;)

Congratulations again... Lovely couple...

Lynn, thanks for sharing. OMG, u're so radiant and gorgeous! And everything is so picture perfect! Here's wishing the both of you a lifetime of bliss!

Hi Lynn,

Thanks very much for sharing the lovely pics with us, you look soooooo pretty and happy!! :)

And with those great AD photos, you don't need any pre-wedding PS anymore ... your photos has already captured the essence of the most important day in your life!! ;)

Lynn, I must say you're a very 'hang fuk' girl, seems like you have all the very best for your wedding, very envious :P

Once again, congratulations and may your happiness last forever ! :D

Hi Lynn..

Congratulations :D

The photos are soooo nice and thanks for sharing. Everything looks sooooooooo wonderful and you must have put alot of effort on your wedding.

Mind sharing roughly how much u spent on your wedding? How long did it took you to prepare for such a perfect wedding? ^_^

pywoo

Lynn,

Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. They are very nice and well taken. Plus you look gorgeous! :P

Congrats, and wishing you a blissful marriage!

Hi MIsh,

What is Motion Collection? A shop which sells MIKIMOTO pearls? I went to MIKIMOTO at KLCC, the cheapest they have is 8k plus, but very small in diameter about 5mm i think. My pearl not very Big - 5.5mm to 6.5mm. It is a Grade higher than the lowest grade, i've forgotten what is it called and it cost about 10K. Cannot remember the exact price, got to check. I think if you buy it in UK, you can claim back the TAx, hehe...

Lynn,

Mikimoto has a collection called Pearls in Motion - 'The ingenious mechanism of the Pearls in Motion collection allows each pearl to move along the 18K White Gold chain ~ and stay there ~ to create potentially endless combinations.'

http://www.mikimoto-store.co.uk/browse/V01...0Motion&gid=036

I don't think Mikimoto ever has sale, right? I was lucky enough to be invited to a Mikimoto charity sale in London. Some of the items were up to 60% off!! I bought a A1 (the highest grade) 7.0mm earrings, after a 50% (or 60%, I can't remember) discount, cost approx. RM1.3k.

Only tourists can claim back the tax in UK so I can't. But I'm going to HK in Oct. I think Mikimoto might be cheaper over there. Plus, my friend's cousin is one of their designers so hopefully she can help me. Fingers crossed. :P

Anyway, I'm so glad I finally meet someone who likes Mikimoto too. :unsure:

Hello Lynn!!

I have been waiting so long to view your photos!! Can share with me?

babykaren81@yahoo.com

Thanks! :P

lynn...

ur pictures were great. u were sooo radiant! a realy lovely couple.

thanks for sharing....

btw, think quite a waste to sell of ur gown ler...