Would like to share too..

Pm me.. ok?

Hi FutureBride_2B

PMed u d link..

thanks for viewing!

cheers,

huiyan

Hi huiyan,

I will like to view your photos. Please kindly PM me, thanks!

Best regards,

pixieroxie

Hi pixieroxie,

Has PMed u d link..

enjoy viewing!!

cheers,

huiyan

hui yan ,

Me pls......my email is jeannie.wyp@gmail.com

thanks heaps

jeannie

Hi Jeannie,

Just PMed u d link..

thanks for viewing ya!

cheers,

huiyan

hI huiyan, can i view ur pre wedding album plz.tq

Hi all MB..

finally i have uploaded all my pre-wedding album from touch loke yew.. and is my time to share mine to all MB here.. :)

let me know if u r interested k? i'll PM u the link.. :lol:

cheers!

huiyan

hI huiyan, can i view ur pre wedding album plz.tq

hi rd_d_rd,

sent u the link via PM..

check it out!

thanks..

cheers,

huiyan

hi ...mind to share ur picture..thanks..

hi mhui80,

PMed u the link..

hv a look k?

thanks for viewing.. :lol:

cheers,

huiyan

Thanks HuiYan...

I viewed d photos... really enjoy seeing them.... U look so beautiful.....

I plan 2 visit Touch studio 2 find out more info.... really thanks for sharing such a great photos..

Thanks HuiYan...

I viewed d photos... really enjoy seeing them.... U look so beautiful.....

I plan 2 visit Touch studio 2 find out more info.... really thanks for sharing such a great photos..

hi mily,

thanks 4 d compliments! :P

yes.. u should go to the BD n hv a look urself if u feel their style can match ur requirement..

then do some survey too! when's ur AD?

good luck ya!

cheers,

huiyan

Hi huiyan,

I have been wanted to share my amazement with you but sorry for the delay. Your pictures are gorgeous!!! I was looking at every single one with mouth open and it's so nice!!! every page i was WOW and WAH at everyone of them even the non-shortlisted ones.

I like your gown, all is nice. And I like esp the OD pictures and the gown combination is wonderful!! didn't know PD look that good!! hehe (too bad my OD not PD... sigh). I like your "qua" too. very nice. There's a non choosen photo, CKP8393, i think that is lovely too :) there is another shot S414, i think it will be a wonderful picture if the focus was a little bigger hoh? Then u will have to add another pose. hehe.just my 2 cents. I like the lighting and the environment of this pic, what was it that u and FH was standing on in the pic? some concrete slabs? ur PG done such a great job!I like the gown in one of your not choosen picture, CKP_8498, very elegant... and of coz other pictures are nice too. and u and FH made alovely couple :) congrats.

I wish my Ps turns out this nice too, or at least 1/2 as nice. hehe. I am always happy to be able to share the PS of brides in this forum... so thanks a lot huiyan for sharing. And thanks to other brides who shaes their PS here too :) Have a nice day.

Hi huiyan,

I have been wanted to share my amazement with you but sorry for the delay. Your pictures are gorgeous!!! I was looking at every single one with mouth open and it's so nice!!! every page i was WOW and WAH at everyone of them even the non-shortlisted ones.

I like your gown, all is nice. And I like esp the OD pictures and the gown combination is wonderful!! didn't know PD look that good!! hehe (too bad my OD not PD... sigh). I like your "qua" too. very nice. There's a non choosen photo, CKP8393, i think that is lovely too :) there is another shot S414, i think it will be a wonderful picture if the focus was a little bigger hoh? Then u will have to add another pose. hehe.just my 2 cents. I like the lighting and the environment of this pic, what was it that u and FH was standing on in the pic? some concrete slabs? ur PG done such a great job!I like the gown in one of your not choosen picture, CKP_8498, very elegant... and of coz other pictures are nice too. and u and FH made alovely couple :) congrats.

I wish my Ps turns out this nice too, or at least 1/2 as nice. hehe. I am always happy to be able to share the PS of brides in this forum... so thanks a lot huiyan for sharing. And thanks to other brides who shaes their PS here too :) Have a nice day.

hi ZunZhine!

Really thanks alooootz for ur compliments..

i like d OD so much also..

the "thing" tat we stand is a concrete drain i think.. haha.. we just "met" it surprisingly and my PG said the scene will b not bad if we can take d photos there.. n d most important is.. it's clean n d effect is good too.. hahaha!

hv u taken ur PS? where's ur OD then? n pls dun forget to share wf me once u got it k?

urs one must b turned out very very nicely!! :D

thanks again!

cheers,

huiyan

hi huiyan,

can you send me the link too??

swlai18@gmail.com

I'm also signing up with Touch LY and going to have the PS at PD too .... hope to see urs and get some ideas.... :lol: