allemagne

Kuching Brides

juanil,

I hope I can la .. but no promise I still can get back my figure =D

You are lucky to have sponsor for your Aus honeymoon trip =) so syiok la! kekekee How nice if I have also =)

Overseas trip owes scary @@ if look at the xchange rate .. gesss .. you won't want to buy anything back frm there but then on second thought, so sayang leh! =P

Ling,

Sure can one, hon! I will need to try my best too when it's my turn. :lol:

Yeah, dear! I really consider myself as lucky one. HB's grandpa even told me that if it's not because he have to use the money for his medical fees, he will let us go USA because he said that's his dream place and he said he knows that he wont have any chance to go there anymore thus he hope we can go.

Yes, exchange rate really "shiok"! We also didn't buy much, just bought some souvenirs from SeaWorld and MovieWorld, some snacks from Aus, that's all.

juanil,

okie okie, I will try my very best to get back my figure =) must try hard hard ah.

US ah! when talking about US - Disneyland and Las Vegas appeared in front of me! kakakaka can't imagine if can go to US - Disneyland, I will be like a small kid la! hahahaha .. hope .. hope one day I can bring Violet together to go there .. gesss .. this is my childhood's dream vacation leh.

Ling,

Kambateh!!!

Yeah, my childhood dreamland also is Disneyland! Hahaha.... (( :lol: )) Really hope one day can go... Bring your baby Violet together ya?

sometimes will think that why we need so susah to save $$ for future plan. we cant enjoy our life for the time being. When we save enough the $$$ to spend in the future, we not the 1 to spend the $$ liao. ~~feel so sad~~ : (

Yesterday, 1 of my friend forward 1 mail to me. share with ur ppl ah...

~~6 PRINCIPLES OF LIFE~~

1. No point using limited life to chase unlimited money

2. No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.

3. Money is not yours until you spend it.

4. When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.

5. How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.

6. No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with

Remember this -- We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!

Cammy,

I’m not so sure which 1 is best in Kuching but few of my colleagues go to Dermalogica (2 1/2 mile branch) for facial.

Hi girls,any good place to recommend me for facial in Kch ar?

Cammy,

I have a friend who is a beautician. Her salon is located at Jalan Keretapi. I always go there for my facial. If you're interested, I can PM you her contacts. She is really friendly and helpful, I bet you'll like her if you got the chance to meet her.

Cheers! :wink:

Cammy,

My sis is a beautician at Natural Beauty (BDC). & I have a friend who is a beautician. Her shop is located at Jln Mendu (Opposite France & Taipei). Also Natural Beauty.

Cammy,

I'm not so sure which 1 is best in Kuching but few of my colleagues go to Dermalogica (2 1/2 mile branch) for facial.

okie...thank u Sandy....

Hi girls,any good place to recommend me for facial in Kch ar?

Cammy,

I have a friend who is a beautician. Her salon is located at Jalan Keretapi. I always go there for my facial. If you're interested, I can PM you her contacts. She is really friendly and helpful, I bet you'll like her if you got the chance to meet her.

juanil,can i have her contact and the address plz??thanks

Cammy,

My sis is a beautician at Natural Beauty (BDC). & I have a friend who is a beautician. Her shop is located at Jln Mendu (Opposite France & Taipei). Also Natural Beauty.

Annie,can i have the contact no plz?thanks

Dear all,

I've just finished uploading my AD's photos by Shen.

Dear all,

I've just finished uploading my AD's photos by Shen.

I like the bycyle "xi" words. So cute n nice.

Very nice pics, may i know how much does shen charged for your actual day photography?

Hi twink,

So sorry for the late reply.

Thanks heaps for the compliments, dear.

hi girls,

I'm back....hmm....finally finished my wedding dinner in Kuching....But very disappointed with the restaurant we engaged-Mandarin Restaurant (liwah hotel),sigh~~~~we booked the first ballroom,but when i reach,they put me to another ballroom,but that ballroom not bad also la...then waited for quite sometime only they on the light and aircond,the reason why is because the ballroom belongs to the Hotel,so must wait for the hotel ppl to on....then fine,finally dinner started.....sigh again....i rent projector from them which cost me RM150,when they play my wedding photos DVD,aiyo....dun know they know how to use the projector or not,the photos that shown on the screen very very bright,cannot even see our face...sigh....that one first thing,then before the 4th dish are served,we went to change to second outfit,when we march inside,wah...suddendly feels so hot,rupa-rupanya the aircond spoiled already!!!!everyone like sitting in the hot oven~~~~i really wanna find a place to hide my head lar.....somemore the foods not nice at all!!!!aiyo.....i am very malu~~