wegness

Banker's Club (Amoda Building), K.L

Has anyone got recent pictures of Bankers Club wedding settings? I saw the pics on their website, looks really nice, but pictures on their website can always be deceiving. Its high on my shortlist and seriously considering it. Anyone can share?

Hi hazelhall,

you can go to have a look at the place during the weekend tht there are ppl having wedding dinner there, i did tht also. It actually look likt the same as in the website. :lol:

apple tea

Hi appletea, unfortunately I'm in Australia, hence very difficult to visit the venues. Sigh... I have to rely on pictures and word of mouth. Have you been to Bankersclub?

Has anyone got recent pictures of Bankers Club wedding settings? I saw the pics on their website, looks really nice, but pictures on their website can always be deceiving. Its high on my shortlist and seriously considering it. Anyone can share?

Hi hazelhall,

you can go to have a look at the place during the weekend tht there are ppl having wedding dinner there, i did tht also. It actually look likt the same as in the website. :lol:

apple tea

Hi appletea, unfortunately I'm in Australia, hence very difficult to visit the venues. Sigh... I have to rely on pictures and word of mouth. Have you been to Bankersclub?

Ya, i been there 2 times, i saw the purple color design and the red color design. Is same as wht i saw in the web. :lol:

hi. i had my wedding in BC 3 months ago, purple theme. if u r interested to have a look on some of the settings they did, do pm me :)

Hi hazelhall,

apple tea

Hi Hazel,

I had my wedding dinner at BC about 2 months ago. Like Xin, my theme was purple.

Purple is very popular color theme in BC. Hahaha..

I saw those red color theme as well. If u like to view mine, juz PM me.

Cheers

Xin,

Happy planning!

Hi Caroline and All,

I am very interested on Bankers Club as the venue of my wedding banquet as well. Could you please send me the contact of Andy. I had talked to my fiance about BC and both of us are very keen to know more about their wedding package. Thanks to this forum we know there is a place like BC in the middle of KL which caters for small group of people!

Please you can send me the contacts to jacqueline_soo@yahoo.com

Thank you very much

Jackie

Hi, I had my wedding there too and opted for a gold and red theme. Hazelhall, no need to worry about the deco as they actually do it up quite nicely and it does resemble the pictures on the website.

Based on my experience, the package details they give (free cake, champagne, food tasting, etc) is only applicable if you sign up for 15 tables or more. If you sign up for 15 but only open less than 15, BC doesn't allow you to come back another day to eat the food. You can only pack the rest and they will pack it all into boxes for you to take it home after your dinner which is a bit stressful unless you have people to distribute it to.

Despite all these hiccups, they're still a wonderful venue to have your wedding in if you have a small wedding party. My guests came away with nothing but praises for the venue and the way the night went! :)

Hi, I had my wedding there too and opted for a gold and red theme. Hazelhall, no need to worry about the deco as they actually do it up quite nicely and it does resemble the pictures on the website.

Based on my experience, the package details they give (free cake, champagne, food tasting, etc) is only applicable if you sign up for 15 tables or more. If you sign up for 15 but only open less than 15, BC doesn't allow you to come back another day to eat the food. You can only pack the rest and they will pack it all into boxes for you to take it home after your dinner which is a bit stressful unless you have people to distribute it to.

Despite all these hiccups, they're still a wonderful venue to have your wedding in if you have a small wedding party. My guests came away with nothing but praises for the venue and the way the night went! :)

Hi Pinkelle,

Congrats!! Finally had your wedding. Hehe. :cheers:

I wanna check out your pics, so let me know when u got yours from Jenny.

PM me if u wanna view mine.

Cheers

Hi Lil'Angel :)

Thanks! Am still waiting for the photos will let you know once I have them! I think she's a bit busy...not sure when I'll be getting it yet. Did you have to wait long?

Thanks! Am still waiting for the photos will let you know once I have them! I think she's a bit busy...not sure when I'll be getting it yet. Did you have to wait long?

hi lil' angel n pinkelle,

mind to share the photos with me.

email :rosebug_3229@yahoo.com

thank you inadvance

regards,

rosebug

Hi Pinkelle,

The pics were only up in her online gallery early last month.

That was about 5 weeks after my wedding dinner at BC.

I've just got the DVD and CD today.

Hi Pacific,

Thank you ur reply. i will email to ask the details.

Hi fenfen,

Mind sharing 2009 quotation with me? As I've gotten the quotation but it's at a higher price.. Would like to do a comparison. Many thanks!

Hi Caroline..

How much you topped up for the garoupa fish? Many thanks!

I took the menu with steam seabass fish but i change to 'garoupa' instead and top up $.

I think one couple turn up on my wedding dinner at BC to check on the settings also confirmed booking on that day too : ). Heard that they were very happy.

Wondering it is one of our forum member here . :D

Andy & Jason was very attentive that day. Thumb up!

Hi Caroline,

Wow, thanks for the feedback! Which menu did you take?

It sounds like BC did a fantastic job! I'm so happy cos I'm having mine there too! Look forward to seeing some of your photos! :)

Thanks!

hi. i had my wedding in BC 3 months ago, purple theme. if u r interested to have a look on some of the settings they did, do pm me :)

Im interested...please send it to cat_le0@hotmail.com n congrates on ur wedding!! Njy ur great happiness. Thx alot!

hi girls ~

i'm also interested to have my banquet here.

can someone pls email me the quotation for 2009?

thanks

pepperhs5@gmail.com

I'm interested as well, can someone pls email me the quotation for 2009 as well? zanne.i@gmail.com

Thanks in advance...:)

hi,

i'm interested to have my banquet at BC.

can someone pls email me the quotation for 2009?

thanks

delphinus0201@hotmail.com

hi all,

my wedding reception will be at BC and it's just around the corner..

i would like to seek advice from those who had your wedding in BC or going to have your wedding in BC soon regarding the liquor/ wine/ beer packages..

it looks like the corkage charges is quite pricey for the wine ..is there a workaround for the corkage charges ? is it negotiable ?

or u guys took the wine from the package ? which is more cost saving ?

pls do share with me how many bottles of wine/ liquor/ beer used for your reception and how much spent for the corkages

thank you

regards,

rosebug

Can anyone share with me the quote for around 10 tables at BC for 2009 ?

my e-mail : andy810915@hotmail.com

Thank you

I think they have work out a special wedding packages to gather for a group size ranges from 5-8tables, guess is a good news for those who are planning a to have a private and smaller celebration in a prestige place.

Hi Xin, if you don't mind .. can i have a look at your wedding photos in Banker Club?? I'm still choosing my venue as to where I should host my wedding. Thanks a lot :tongue:

My email is lilingyee@gmail.com

Hi ladies,

I sometimes get PMs asking for my pictures of Bankers Club, but unfotunately, I don't have many pictures that show the venue up. So, I thought I'd do a little Google-fu and come up some public pictures... and then I figured, I might as well share on the board, too. So, for those who are interested in seeing how wedding dinners turn out at Bankers club, check out the portfolios of these photographers who have photographed there:

http://sunnysan.com/newblog/?tag=hon-tsong

http://jennysunphotography.blogspot.com/20...at-wedding.html

http://www.eeyern.com/blog/tag/malaysia-weddings/

(Note these are pretty recent photographs, all this year. Also note, these are note MY weddings nor do I know these photographers personally.)