piggy

Holiday Villa Subang Jaya, P.J

thanks Mhyap! did you take pictures by any chance? That sounds like a nice combo- red and orange

i didn't manage to bring the camera on that day as i just got back from outstation. i didn't even manage to change to dress for the dinner... :P anyway, i'll try to get it from my other friend if they take any snap shot of it...

thanks so much! Looking forward to it :)

i just went through their website.. i think they didn't update their webbie. u girls got 868++ for the cheapest package but in the web was written 700++ geh...??

their list of complimetaries is impressive, but is it applicable for all packages ar? any ideas girls?

wye_ee, that's right. Their website has not been updated since.......

according to what you see in the website, I have all those in my wedding package. I took the cheapest package. :P

i just went through their website.. i think they didn't update their webbie. u girls got 868++ for the cheapest package but in the web was written 700++ geh...??

their list of complimetaries is impressive, but is it applicable for all packages ar? any ideas girls?

Hi wye_ee,

If you interested, I can forward u my qoutation get from Evelyn HV recently. Chinese menu set package is started from RM868++, RM968++ and RM1068++. Victorian ballroom is only applicable for package RM968++ and above.

rene & angel,

thanks! I've also just gotten the quote from Evelyn. Kinda a bit out of budget...anyhow, will discuss with fh. :P

dagaz,

it seems that my friend didn't take the photos of the floral pedestal. anyway, here's the photo for the main table & normal guest arrangement. hopefully you'll be able to see the floral pedestal from the main table arrangement photo. the photos is a bit blurry as they took the photo while testing out the smoky effect... :P

cimg9205fw8.th.jpg

The main table arrangement. The yellow chair is for the newlywed couple.

cimg9207ph1.th.jpg

The guest table arrangement.

i'm disappointed.....the main table's deco looks quite ugly .......y r the chairs not covered? red chairs and the newly-weds in yellow chairs?? it's quite awful.......it looks nothing like in the magazine.

issit just me? wat do u guys think?

dagaz,

it seems that my friend didn't take the photos of the floral pedestal. anyway, here's the photo for the main table & normal guest arrangement. hopefully you'll be able to see the floral pedestal from the main table arrangement photo. the photos is a bit blurry as they took the photo while testing out the smoky effect... :P

cimg9205fw8.th.jpg

The main table arrangement. The yellow chair is for the newlywed couple.

cimg9207ph1.th.jpg

The guest table arrangement.

thanks mhyap, but the picture's look very different from what I've seen at other bride's weddings!!

Maybe they requested for a different colour theme? I chose cream with a pale gold mettalic ribbon (on the chair covers and table runner)- better re-confirm

I'm also substituting the gerberas with my own flowers (they said roses and gerberas) as I don't like gerberas

EIYEEWW!

The last wedding I attended at HV during July, the main table chairs were not YELLOW! It was much nicer......! :o

Mhyap, which ballroom was this again?

I better re-confirm!

rene,

it's the victoria ballroom

This is the same main table setting i saw also. I went there last two weeks. Anyway, it not look so ugly in real lar..I just don't like the two yellow chair..it look so Malay and not match to the environment. I just haven't confirm whether want to book this ballroom. But once confirmed, I will request to change that chairs. :P

Hi.

I have some photos I would like to share of the deco in the Victorian ballroom taken some 2 months back. Can someone assist me on how can I post the photos here? Thanks.

dear all,

i m planning for a garden wedding in march 2008. HV, top hat, rahsia & saujana are sortlisted. just wonder how will it be if buffet party by the poolside or lake view at HV, any idea? i would like to hear from u all before i furhter negotiate with them. many thanks.

welcome to mb, manman - i still like the lake view by HV- that's why i picked the victorian as my ballroom :) its overlooking the lake and does not have covered up walls. The Saujana is not bad as well- i think it overlooks a golf course? that was along my choice of venues, but sadly already booked up when I rang up

I need help!! Can anyone share a simple map to HV? All the parents disagree with using the map provided on the webpage and I've searched yellowpages, maps, hotels malaysia, but yet to find a suitable simple map- can anyone help me please? I've to post all the invites to KL this week (for the parents to distribute) and need this urgentlyThankyouThankyou!!

dagaz,

maybe you can search for sheraton subang or SJMC map instead since HV is near to those places... you'll just need to do some editing on the map to guide your guest to HV... :)

i;ve tried and have yet to find a good one, sigh- we've quite a few guests from interstate and have to make sure its simple enough. btw have the roads near HV changed? I remember a lot of construction going on back in March

Hi everyone

Me newbie here. i need help for all the senior.

Anyone have the quotation for Holiday villa? Can pm me please? I tried emailing and calling several time to this Devaki but she never reply back... haih make me think she dun wan our business.. my mother in laws like the place especially after her neice have her wedding there early 07. So she wan us to book there...

I agree, the vic ballroom very nice and we like it very much and food there is very good also. Good place to have wedding.

But her neice (hubbi cousin) say Devaki veri hard to deal coz she diffucult to reach using email and tel. sometime the hp always turn off. leave mesg also no reply. When they nego with her, she not helpful, wah want to change flower colour also very difficult. Maybe coz they choose the smallest pax price. So we plan to get better pax so that she may be more open to nego with us. We have about 40 table only. (can fit ah??)

Mother in law know abt this but still want the place. Hai i think she want to test me...aiya

Anyone have such bad experience with Devaki and teach me how to nego nicely to her ? My wedding in dec 08 or early 09

10q

mhyap

10q for the info. Like tat we need to cut the guest list loh. if cannot, do u know Holiday villa got any room for 40 table?

When is ur wed dinner? hv u talk to devaki yet? Is she as bad as my hb cousin say ah?

After i hear hb's cousin problem i really dun know whether wan to book there or not. maybe her luck bad le.. mother in law very want the place.. :(

coinma,

i gonna have my 1st wedding anniversary soon... :P by the way, my dinner is not held in HV. i've only attended the dinner there. if i remember correctly, HV do have a bigger ballroom for 40 tables... the only drawback is this ballroom do not have a nice ambiance as compared to vic ballroom.