Sign in to follow this  
ahhingvg

One night stand ?

Juanil, for me it's not so much hygienic or not - I know of people who protect themselves with ONS (condoms, etc) - it's just that if someone is in a habit of ONS, I'd question their emotional stability - woman or man. I don't care if it takes two to tango and all that crap (being mod allows you to see hidden unapproved post by lurkers/spammers) - those are just excuses to hide the underlying reason as to why some people just prefer ONS compared to a long term, committed relationship AND brag about it as well. =.=

Meiteoh, totally agree with u for ur reply. I also donno y some ppl jz cant have a committed & long tern r/s...

Some ppl even have gotten married but still practice ONS outside jz for fun n even brag about it!! I jz dn understand...

haha......my fren did that...she is a girl...she always tell me bout the experiences.....n always did that in a secluded place n sometimes carpark,field or anywhere that they can find....she say the feelings suddenly come to both of them.so they started the scene...but they just knew each other!!

well, mayb that is a reason i never look up on her no matter how great she is...

some of my friends try b4(they r beautiful ladies),but they are regret with it after all. they made me shock, can't believe someone around me got such experience. :o

my advice is better dun try lah. later kena HIV how ah?

Hello,

i actually did once(only once hehe), with a friend, but both of us are mature enough to understand it didnt mean anything. I wouldnt say i regret it..erm...no i dont. For me its just a 'weird' experience la. :lol:

Hi, all. long time didn't read my own topic.. hehe ......... beautifulgown, i didn't having ONS before , but just jalus with my friend who have girl want to have ONS with him ! Great har ... maby he is hansom than me.. haha .... whatever, he get his own experiences in his live....

some girls in seconarry school, 16/17 start dating ..... and having sex with their BF, They (she) think their bf will be the one forever ? so , becouse of love and giving his vargin to him ? but after that? Putus cinta ...... so ..... ? some time later having another bf.... and becouse of love .. she continue giving her............... continue and continue .... is this ONS ?

For those have more than one GF/BF before .... is this luck for them in their life ? to haveing different experiences??

Nows day.... is that still many ppl marrid with their first partner (lover)?

Haha... if you are dating then it's not counted as ONS ler... It's just that these girls are too naive to think about the consequences of their actions. <_<

Hello,

i actually did once(only once hehe), with a friend, but both of us are mature enough to understand it didnt mean anything. I wouldnt say i regret it..erm...no i dont. For me its just a 'weird' experience la. :lol:

I think this one also don't count ler.... :D ONS are pretty much with strangers and you become strangers again after sharing a bed for the night. :P

Anyway, I do not condone ONS. It's risky and quite foolish. How can you risk your life and/or health for just one night of pleasure and there's no guarantee that it is going to be pleasurable even! Serial killers and serial rapists have been known to be quite charming.... :o

Everyone will have their fantasies about this situation but just make sure they remain as fantasies, ok?

Hope now all especially women out there can cherish their body and keep just for the love ones, and you know that the body is very important or let say you going to get married one day and then you have slept with so many different people then you wanted to give birth to your precious Babies that comes out from the place that was so dirty before...did you want that to happen? but this is just what I think....but I hope things get in the right way not just waste your beautiful clean body to those people hunting just to have it for fun or with sickness....cherish your body for your future.

Totally agree with Andreww.

Wouldn't you wanna keep it for someone that you can spent the rest of your life?

If you don't, I think you will regret later .

So, please think twice before you act.

Hope now all especially women out there can cherish their body and keep just for the love ones, and you know that the body is very important or let say you going to get married one day and then you have slept with so many different people then you wanted to give birth to your precious Babies that comes out from the place that was so dirty before...did you want that to happen? but this is just what I think....but I hope things get in the right way not just waste your beautiful clean body to those people hunting just to have it for fun or with sickness....cherish your body for your future.

This is where we differ on many counts - I don't see premarital sex as something dirty. I don't see women who have multiple partners are people who are "dirty" or slutty - just that they have made some different decisions. Yes, ONS may be something a lot of us can't understand but I don't want to judge people by saying that they are dirtying themselves - it just sends the wrong message to those out there. Sex between two people is nothing to be ashamed of - some people do it for love, others do it for pure pleasure and some do it for companionship.

What we should be concentrating on is educating people about protecting themselves and make their decisions based on the right choices not the wrong ones not saying things like how they are dirtying their bodies and such. It makes it sound as if should they choose to turn a new leaf, they'll always be "stained", y'know.

A long time ago, someone once told me that we all exchange something in return for another thing; she went so far as to say that everyone is like a prostitute because we exchange our love/sex/affection in return for promises of fidelity, security and so forth, even when we don't want to admit it.

Hmmm..meiteoh, I think maybe sometimes words can have a lot differents meanings when you read on it, and how you seeing it...and I not saying that if we have alot relationship before with someone else you love before then is dirty or not pure anymore, but I trying to sent out the message that, dun simply offer your body to strangers and the person that you don't know about or for guys also...same thing here...

Just wanted to say....take care of your own body for your future love ones...that's all, and the end rights is just on our hands.

Ahyes, thanks for clearing that up but I still meant what I say - people who go into ONS shouldn't be seen as dirty or unpure. In fact, all this stems from a few factors - lack of proper sex education and lack of proper guidance. We should try to educate our young ones about protecting themselves when it comes to sex and making decisions about sex. That would save us a lot of hassle having to deal with STDs, unwanted pregnancies, abortions and the guilt that comes along with it.