sepang gold coast is near sepang rite? b4 KLIA? i think i did saw the signboard when headed to KLIA.

totally diff direction from PD. ya, i think it's still under Klang Valley area.

diff style i would say, but sepang sure give u more elegant look.

Juvannise.

wah, really cant wait more longer lar. after read ur post. wow, they purposely post the whole album to UK? :lol:

No la... they just post the CD to me.. siao meh, if they post the album to me sure i'll have headache how to take it back to msia again during my AD :lol:

No la... they just post the CD to me.. siao meh, if they post the album to me sure i'll have headache how to take it back to msia again during my AD :lol:

haha sorry mistaken pula. :lol:

i thought sepang golf coast is somewhere nearer to mines? no? maybe furtherdown a bit la, but dont think will further than PD since some BS consider sepang gold coast as under Kland Valley categories..

u gals always makes me feel so hang fook have adam as pg.... i will definitely give him a big thank you when i see him.

if i can have 2 OD for 2 separate days, i will opt like netty.. but luckily adam manage to get us to some place in Putrajaya that looks like beach... ok lo.. got building, got green, got beach and kissing in the middle of the road!!! what a experience it is!!!

my softcopy should be on the way in the post. will upload it straight away if i received it ok? i dont want to be blame later by all the gtb for making their FW looks like giraffe

so nice...can meet adam in UK...

den Putrajaya quite nice coz got all the elements in it...i will consider it oso for my outdoor...either this or the wide field...u have very nice experience...

wah, wen u upload it muz tell me ah...den i gv u my email or pm u...cant wait to c it...

Nowadays here like very quiet liao...like no new ppl come in...

very few ppl signed up touch collection?i c other BS thread got many new ppl...

Hi Touch Collection brides,

My PG is this Thurs, very excited but worried at the same time as the weather is extremely unpredictable lately *sigh*

I wonder since there is so many brides chose Touch Collection, I bet some of you have actually add photos other than those in the package. May I ask how much was it? What was the initial price Touch quoted then how much negotiated to?

Hope that I can "tou si" (steal skills) from those that have successfully negotiated for good price :lol:

Thanks in advance!

sorry ah, just tumpang my opinion (me from Touch LY lar)

hmm one thing can be advised to all bride b4 PS is have a discussion with ur MUA & PG, even b4 being asked by them.

if u dont voice up, they just pretend u accept everything they done for u.

for me, MUA served me b4 PG. sharon asked me alot of qs, b4 she procceed the makeup, i purposely clarify with her, i wan diff hairstyle & makeup for diff gown. for EG, smokey eye. & she c which side of my face is pretty, then the hair accessories is concentrate on that side. i printed alot of sample tat i love, well, sure she will comment on them & advise me. for me i happy with sharon's every style, for FH, even after style by william, i asked sharon to style his hair again. cos too flat lar.

then later everything done, PG came, asked us qs also, sharon remind me to show him the photos i printed out also.

so after long disccussion (which he comment alot on our condition, fat mah) & keep on remind us what we want, cos after PS done, nothing can be repaired. tat is his warning to us. haha i still remember one of the photo i show him, is at PD, one particular shot, steven really went to take the same shot, but by doing tat, he has to sacrified to walk far, haha FH really appreciated steven's effort.

& they both complied with my every demands. that's y every bride said communication between PG &MUA very important. voice up all the time if u dont like.

Dear Davinci,

TQ against your opinion. I admit that sometimes I'm too passive and too expected or trust on their professional. My PG really no communicated v us b4 PS.

Of course I'm not remain silent on the whole process, sometime had call out a questioned and comment, but I dun inssist & persuade by them at that situation. :wacko3:

no, u shouldnt have just give out your consumer rights. fight for your rights!!!

anyway, re-shooting - i think u can request for other PG. there is lots of good PG in Touch Group. if celine is not good then ask for other MUA. i think if u complaint about this matter, they will pay extra attention to you.

frankly speaking, i do voice out your encounter to my SA and she told me that they already held a meeting to discuss your problem. so i think maybe you should just approach them again to sort out the matter and not just leave it to luck..

Ya Juvannise, u r rite, I had nego v Joevy on 14/03/09. She inssist that all pic r ok no problem even others customer also agreed v her while she shows them my pic. That's the story she told me lah. Seem lik pushing back the responsibility, she comment both party also had fault. End up nothing can do. Only promise v do the touch up for those pic & v show us the design only on 18/04/09 (w/o the finalise touch up pic) b4 proceed to actual album. Collect album on end of Apr.

Dear Davinci,

TQ against your opinion. I admit that sometimes I'm too passive and too expected or trust on their professional. My PG really no communicated v us b4 PS.

Of course I'm not remain silent on the whole process, sometime had call out a questioned and comment, but I dun inssist & persuade by them at that situation. :wacko3:

i think the safest option is to have them take 2 type of PS. one is to ur liking, & another is to PG liking. since PG's style not neccessary is what u r thinking. anyway, u r not to be blame, cos they are pro, they should do their job well..... but since now already "passed", just dont think too much. concentrate on ur wedding & be happy :lol:

Ya Juvannise, u r rite, I had nego v Joevy on 14/03/09. She inssist that all pic r ok no problem even others customer also agreed v her while she shows them my pic. That's the story she told me lah. Seem lik pushing back the responsibility, she comment both party also had fault. End up nothing can do. Only promise v do the touch up for those pic & v show us the design only on 18/04/09 (w/o the finalise touch up pic) b4 proceed to actual album. Collect album on end of Apr.

hmm not every BS willing to reshoot PS. my cousin at other BS also kena. she was totally unsatisfied with the photo, but haha d SA use the same "tactics" as joevy. no kidding. so by no choice cousin just black face & did nothing further. unless u really insist & banging the table. if not. aiya they all so geng at "sweet talk". sure persuade until u accept the album.

more funny is last yr i suddenly asked to c her wedding album, nice woh... :) duno y tat time felt it so weird. :P

but yet they show u the layout first b4 printing.at least done something.

ohh me also kena, TOuch LY not willing to touch up my neck (full of line haha), so...haih.... just accept lor. luckily not many photos kena. :rclxub:

sepang gold coast is near sepang rite? b4 KLIA? i think i did saw the signboard when headed to KLIA.

totally diff direction from PD. ya, i think it's still under Klang Valley area.

diff style i would say, but sepang sure give u more elegant look.

Juvannise.

wah, really cant wait more longer lar. after read ur post. wow, they purposely post the whole album to UK? :lol:

if you know where Bagan Lalang is, then Sepang Gold Coast is juz right next to it. there's a hotel not far away, Hotel Seri Malaysia. go to Sepang, pass by F1 circuit then further up into small town...there are signboards to tell you where the beach is, and also Hotel Seri Malaysia. You won't miss it. Oh, if you know where Morib beach is...it's not far from Bagan Lalang also.

My PG is this Thurs, very excited but worried at the same time as the weather is extremely unpredictable lately *sigh*

I wonder since there is so many brides chose Touch Collection, I bet some of you have actually add photos other than those in the package. May I ask how much was it? What was the initial price Touch quoted then how much negotiated to?

Hope that I can "tou si" (steal skills) from those that have successfully negotiated for good price :lol:

Thanks in advance!

Good luck in ur PS ya..

I m touch wedding bride from Jln Ipoh, same like u very worry on weather nowadays. My PS is on Friday :cool:

no, u shouldnt have just give out your consumer rights. fight for your rights!!!

anyway, re-shooting - i think u can request for other PG. there is lots of good PG in Touch Group. if celine is not good then ask for other MUA. i think if u complaint about this matter, they will pay extra attention to you.

frankly speaking, i do voice out your encounter to my SA and she told me that they already held a meeting to discuss your problem. so i think maybe you should just approach them again to sort out the matter and not just leave it to luck..

erm.... this dont sound good right?!?!?! i never update regarding your case with my SA anymore since been busy with my work and start learning to do some pastries during the weekend.

so fanny, what u plan to do now? wait for the design & outcome or banging on the table like what davinci said? u must be very sad now.... hugz...

Hi All,

I hv just signed package with Touch Collection last sunday in Midvalley wedding exhibition. The one who serve me is Joevy.

I'm worried since saw some comments about this BS from the forum. Anyone can share with me?

I still not yet visit the BS shop in SS2.

Thank you.

Luv,

Emmy

Thanks in advance!

hi...too late to wish u good luck in ur PS coz it is 2day rite? how is it? hope everything turn out right...

My PS is in june so cant provide any info on addition of photos...sorry...

Hi All,

I hv just signed package with Touch Collection last sunday in Midvalley wedding exhibition. The one who serve me is Joevy.

I'm worried since saw some comments about this BS from the forum. Anyone can share with me?

I still not yet visit the BS shop in SS2.

Thank you.

Luv,

Emmy

Hi,

I signed up in midvalley bridal fair too...Joevy served me...i called a few times be4 and look for her once...For me, she is very friendly and patient so i have no problems with her...i think different ppl got different opinions lo...

emmy,

just take a time and make a visit to them to check out their gown and also more sample of photo in the shop.

dont worry so much.. i'm one of the happy touch collection bride...

Thanks in advance!

elainetham

How was ur PS ??? any weather problems???

We all are waiting for you pic :wub: and share us ur experience ^^.

elainetham

but i c this few days the weather is quite hot so i think ur PS goes well rite?

got any pic?cant wait to c ur pic oso...

Any prob during the process?

Hi gals, thanks for the wishes and I am glad to announce that everything was good on my pre-wed PG day.

I was worried about so many things before my PG day, worried that the weather is bad, make-up doesn't suit me, the gown done look as good as I think etc etc etc.

We started make-up at 10am and settled everything by 12noon which includes make-up for me, my husband, tried my gown once again (just in case any last minute amendments), chose matching outfits for my husband, prepare things for the photoshooting and discussed with the photographer on what style we wanted.

Then we headed to Heritage Hotel as our first OD, took photos there for approximately 2 hours then started our journey to PD. Reached PD by 4pm and started to take photos of the blue sky and white clouds. On the way to PD, it started to rain but once reached PD, it was very hot. Though hot but I was very happy because it's definitely better to be hot than rain, right? After that, we took some casual shots while waiting for sunset. It started to have sunset at 6.30pm and the pictures taken were so unique and beautiful.

I can only view the pictures in another 2 weeks, I am really excited and hope to share with all of you later on :smile:

Hi gals, thanks for the wishes and I am glad to announce that everything was good on my pre-wed PG day.

I was worried about so many things before my PG day, worried that the weather is bad, make-up doesn't suit me, the gown done look as good as I think etc etc etc.

We started make-up at 10am and settled everything by 12noon which includes make-up for me, my husband, tried my gown once again (just in case any last minute amendments), chose matching outfits for my husband, prepare things for the photoshooting and discussed with the photographer on what style we wanted.

Then we headed to Heritage Hotel as our first OD, took photos there for approximately 2 hours then started our journey to PD. Reached PD by 4pm and started to take photos of the blue sky and white clouds. On the way to PD, it started to rain but once reached PD, it was very hot. Though hot but I was very happy because it's definitely better to be hot than rain, right? After that, we took some casual shots while waiting for sunset. It started to have sunset at 6.30pm and the pictures taken were so unique and beautiful.

I can only view the pictures in another 2 weeks, I am really excited and hope to share with all of you later on :smile:

Great to hear that :lol: . Ur just OD? 2 location? did they extra charge u for going PD ??

Sorry, u might mention it somewhere, mind to tell me again?

This weekend, im going to pay my 1st visit to Touch COllection.. (V)

Hi Netty, yup, I chose all OD, 2 OD's, Heritage Hotel & PD. Touch Collection do charge extra RM 188 for PD because the MUA follows us to OD. Total 3 person came with us, 1 PG, 1 MUA and a PG assistant.

I went to Touch Collection in Jan to see their gowns and was rather disappointed but when I went back for gown fitting in March, they had so many new gowns. Almost double of what I saw in Jan, so no worries, you're sure to find suitable gowns. I would agree that their selection is not much compared to other BS but what matters is the quality rather than quantity, right? Moreover they have so many new gowns now, all are designer gowns, so don't worry about not much to choose from.

Enjoy! :wink:

*Relief*

becos after i sighed up, i havent really gone to their shop. Maybe it is time to book the schedule with them. Scare it may crush with other ps.

Who is ur PG and MUA?

*Relief*

becos after i sighed up, i havent really gone to their shop. Maybe it is time to book the schedule with them. Scare it may crush with other ps.

Who is ur PG and MUA?

My PG is Adam Ong but I doubt you can get him because he has resigned. The reason I still got him is because I have specified for him when I signed up my package, so they have asked him to take the pictures for me anyhow.

MUA is "Su Yin", I not sure how to spell her name, her make-up is simple & nice and she's a quiet lady which I like, hehe....

PG assistant is "Li Ying", she's also very nice and hillarious, really enjoyed their company, don't feel tired at all that day!

Dear elainetham,

Glad to hear tat ur PS went so well....so lucky u can have adam ong as ur PG...many of us want him oso cant...

so smart coz u specify him...

i am going gown fitting end of this months so hopefully they have more lo :lol:

Heritage hotel has very nice view?it is in KL rite?