Hi to all my dear,

I've signed the wedding package from TOUCH COLLECTION in this MARCH.

Now I've refer back the receipt content but some parts are not so understand.

Is there anyone can me help? Thanks in advance. :lol:

My Receipt content as following:

My Package is RM3488 (Original RM3888)

DEPARTMENT___DECRIPTIONS____PHOTOGRAPHY DAY___WEDDING DAY

BRIDE__________WEDDING GOWN ¬______5 套礼服_______________ 1

_______________EVENING GOWN ___________________________ 2

* 5套礼服 meants 5 sets of gowns

Is does mean by I can choose to wear 5 sets of gowns at the Photography day ,

and 1 WD + 2 EG in my Wedding day? Total is 8 sets? Or 5 sets? Omg I'm so confusing. :wacko3:

Besides, the Gowns styles for Photography day + Wedding day are different?

OR I might wear back the same style of the gowns that I wore on the Photography day?

One more question, my receipt has wrote F.O.C Outdoor (KL) 1 Location.

So what are the alternatives areas? Can I choose GOLD COAST SEPANG?

If can't then how much additional chargers will be added? So Sorry I've asking too much of questions.

Hi Dear,

For my package, also hv 8 gowns in total. Which means 5 gowns for photography and 3 gowns for actual day/dinner. You have the option to choose 8 different gowns for both session or same gown for photography or actual day if you really like the gown and want to wear for 2 times ya. For me, i choose all different 8 gowns :)

For the photograhpy location i think better u confirm with touch 1st whether they cover gfor old coast sepang or not. Sometimes might need to pay for extra charges. I think better you call and ask 1st because normally they WILL NOT call and ask where you want to go for outdoor photograpy. So, better discuss with them earlier ya.

No worry, be Happy :)

Hi Vicgurl,

U can chk out for my photos at my wedding website as stated in my signature...

Hi Juv, i had seen ur AD pics u uploaded in FB.. the gowns u choosen for ur AD are marvellous & u look extremely gorgeous! Congratulation on ur wedding again!

Hi Vicgurl,

U can chk out for my photos at my wedding website as stated in my signature...

Hi Juv, i had seen ur AD pics u uploaded in FB.. the gowns u choosen for ur AD are marvellous & u look extremely gorgeous! Congratulation on ur wedding again!

Dear 999,

how u get Juv's FB? i want to c her gowns oso! thanks

Actually its coz Beautifulgown commented in Juv's AD photos thats y i got to c due to Beautifulgown is my contact in FB. So i added Juv as my friend.

Search for Juvannise Lee or u may PM her for her FB email address.

Hi all,

Anyone's SA is Sandy? can share your experience with her as your SA?

Also wanna ask for opinion that is it necessary to do gown fitting 3-4 months earlier before the photo shooting? coz they said dun wait til next yr (we plan to have the PS on next yr Apr), or else alot of gown may be book already. is it true? Mind to share your experience?

thanks.

Hi Annee,

Now is peak time for wedding, so sure lots of gown may be taken out for AD ady....

But some are gowns which cant take out for AD...

n it depends on ur luck c which gowns are available in BS during ur fitting time...

Try to have fitting at low season month

Hi Annee,

Now is peak time for wedding, so sure lots of gown may be taken out for AD ady....

But some are gowns which cant take out for AD...

n it depends on ur luck c which gowns are available in BS during ur fitting time...

Try to have fitting at low season month

Hi 999,

Thanks for ur advise...but when only will be low season month? :unsure: coz i think the peak month will go until next year Feb or March, is it? & we plan to take PS on Apr...haiz...worries also by the time we try the gown but is already booked on the same day??

999, how long before ur PS u go for ur gown fitting & in which month? many choice?

Hi Annee,

Low mth is chinese lunar mth of 4th or 7th.

As for me, i am different, my gown choices were limited to only those Washington gowns (as i am ex-Washington bride). I think if not mistaken i had my fitting only 2 wks b4 my PS.....

If u feel not safe, then perhaps u can start go choose gown ady...chose weekdays which dun have weddings / the weekend which not much weddings 1 lor...

as now, i know that early Dec & early Jan oso lots of wedding...

U can chk on the available date for fitting as i know usuallly need to make appointment mths ahead, call Touch to chk out...

they may provide u some suggestions....

No fret! Cool.....

Take it easy....

So that u can enjoy the process!

Hi Jessy,

Lunar month of 4th is May aredi.. scare not much time for the BS to get ready the album if need amendment...

will try to go fitting in weekday, hopefully tat will have more choice of gowns...

thanks for your advise ah...

:biggrin:

Just hope everything going smooth & as what we want to...

Hi 999 and all..

I've been checking up on u brides' conversation regarding TOUCH Collection frm the beginning to now~ and it sounds they'r reli good!

I wasn't based in KL but my fiancee's a KLian.. But will be goin thr coming Jan to sign up for a package, currently shortlisting Touch Collection, Eyeshot Studio & Armadale, which is oso recommended by my photographer fren who is oso always hired for wedding photography..

He'll oso be taking my 1st non-studio pre-wedding shots in Cameron coming Jan and i was so excited and hunting for casual dress for that..

Before Jan comes, I wish i can shortlist those best ones and to minimise choices as i will be in KL for about 1 week only ..cos too many choices hardly can decide too~

Any of you are familiar with these 3 studios and can compare them?

I like Joshua's photography from eyeshot and they are all awesome!! but i came across comments saying they don reli have a huge variety of gowns.. Armadale I heard quite ex~

I like the idea of DIY packge from TOUCH as my sister's doin wedding decor too by herself and i like their decor~ so probably can cut down some unnecesary things from the ordinary package :)

Thanks for your input :)

Hi All,

I was very happy with their services all the while, but at my last stage of wedding, they did give me slight abit disappointments.

I have taken 2 gowns for my AD and dinner last week. as i took 2 gowns, i suppose that they should give me 2 set of accessories to match the gowns.

but end up they just give me 1 set, then i asked how am i going to match 2 gowns with only 1 set of accessory'? and they refuse to give me 2nd set of accesory and ask me to wear those gold accessories that i got. My GOD!!!!! somemore the accesory that they provide is broken 1.

end up i didsnt wear any accessory that they provided. Luckily My MUA bollow me her, and look much nicer that the shop provide.

Initialy everything was fine and smooth, but at the end, they spoil all up. Thought Dec is a busy months with alot brides but as a bridal house, they should have sufficient stuffs for such volume of brides.

Hi Netty..

That sounds bad~ Mine was tentatively dec 2010 too~

Should pray hard for that and thx for the reminder that at least i would bear that in mind jst in case i sign up with them~

hi all,happy new year~!! i am new to the forum. May I ask if anyone know how many photographers and MUA they have at touch collection now?

I heard that Adam Ong and Kurt An have both left the bridal shop. hence, i was wondering who else is good there.

ladies,

sorry for MIA for so long. anyway, since my wedding's done around 4 months ago.. but still there is lots of things that makes me feel unhappy and hence unwilling to even come into this thread to talk about it.

Jess, i encountered the same problem as u encountered and mine is even more x 20 worse than yours. the only thing good is my album is alright. but due to some 'miscommunication', 'lies', empty promise from them. frankly speaking, i almost down with depression on the week before my wedding. i never think before i will be crying out pitifully before my wedding.

to all the TC bride, Please Please Please check your things when u collect them and preferably allowed some time for them to amend any errors and also keep chase them up and update on the status. i'm too believing in them that end up with all those unnecessary tension and tears.

ladies,

sorry for MIA for so long. anyway, since my wedding's done around 4 months ago.. but still there is lots of things that makes me feel unhappy and hence unwilling to even come into this thread to talk about it.

Jess, i encountered the same problem as u encountered and mine is even more x 20 worse than yours. the only thing good is my album is alright. but due to some 'miscommunication', 'lies', empty promise from them. frankly speaking, i almost down with depression on the week before my wedding. i never think before i will be crying out pitifully before my wedding.

to all the TC bride, Please Please Please check your things when u collect them and preferably allowed some time for them to amend any errors and also keep chase them up and update on the status. i'm too believing in them that end up with all those unnecessary tension and tears.

Hi Juv,

Sorry to hear that! :unsure: Is the prb occurred to album design process or others process too?

I'm going to have my gown fitting & PS after CNY. Worried alot after heard some of bad experiences from you & others JM.

What shd we need to look into & take more caution during the whole process??

Hope to get advices to prevent unhappy things again.

Thanks!! :unsure:

dont worry too much and enjoy the process. just keep update yourself on the progress and make sure u have enough time for them to do any amendment (if applicable)..

Poor Juv... soli to hear that u were so distressed by them b4 ur wedding....

indeed they really did caused some last min trouble to both of us...sigh.. :sauer2:

But i did not take it too seriously though...lucky i did not cry over it... i just demand what i want....

n lucky i dun have any ceremony at home, so i do not need the photo frames yet...otherwise more headache...

N actually till now, i oso still lazy wan to collect back my albums & 2 photo frames from them...

I even haven go settle my outstanding bill...

Dun have the mood....

Perhaps it may not be up to my expectation, therefore, not really keen to keep the album gua...

But i shall arrange to collect it b4 CNY....most prob...

hi all...i hv jz sign up with touch collection on the 9th january bridal fair in MV... my SA is Joevy....but after reading all the comment above...i feel very worried....r they reali tat bad??....

as1cHsM0g411800MDA3NjE3c3wwMTU1bHN8dG8gb

NYNY,

Dun fret...

It happened to only minority of us.... whom unfortunate 1 as our SA changed from 1 to another and there were some misunderstanding when the new SA took over...

I belief Joevy is very PRO. Currently she took over my file, but I still dun have the mood to go and collect my stuffs only... She actually informed me few mths ago that its done and can collect anytime ady...

yeah i really cry my heart out that time.. u know la... i need to go back to my hometown the next day early in the morning so i definitely no time to go deal with them.. so cham ah... and also the most dissapointing is 1st time colect album time say when collect gown, my dvd will be ready. collect gown, they say they cannot find and they will get one on time that evening. fine, trust them. get the dvd that even a 9 years old can do with the power point....

my family comforted me out and fine, let forget it for the moment since my bro and sis promised to help me deal with it since i still got a long list of things to do.

again promised me the night before my dinner that they can finish it up and send to me. again big disappointment. my bro and hubby need to rush for our own flash that night until 3 am in the morning and i just cant imagine the bag and circle under my eye. luckily ruriko managed to do something with it.

so when i return my gown time, i express my sadness and disappointment with them. so they agree to give me some extra unselected soft copy of my pre-wed photo - what else can i ask for, i dont know...

Looks like their services kind of drop & unsatisfying already!! Feel so bad~

Me too feel upset also whenever deal with them.

I signed up during Vangogh time, promised this & that...later changed to Touch Collection already, then they said still follow back the package signed, can choose top PG & MUA.

Now, said different things d, need to top up this & that...so kek sim everytime after talk with them. :mad:

I have to keep calm myself down each time when have arguement with them. i'll just scold her straight away if not control my temper... :sauer2:

We only want what we been promised & not all excuses & also those empty promises..., rite?

Notices that Touch Group's services not longer as prof as earlier already!! Don't you all feel that?? :sauer2:

What else can we do??

yeah, i should said thats their promise that time during VG time. so my time i insist i wan adam as my pg and lucky enough he still managed to come back and finish our assignment before he went off completely. i know what u feel when all those excuses and empty promise come out. tell u wat, they do give me very very good impression before that happened which really upset me and even my friend ask me whether any good BS around, i still have to think twice whether want to recommend touch to them. what to do they mess up part of my wedding.

annee, jst be calmer when deal with them and they do come in and read the comment here so hope they can do something with your package.