Sign in to follow this  
crasygal

Bad Experience at Sakae Sushi at 1U

omg?? sushi tei is in malaysia already o.O its also from singapore. price range was more exp then sakae.

i still rmbr them serving the lobster!! erm it was kinda cruel but the lobster was alive n still moving on our table @_@

their fried calamari was ichiban! lovely hin crips batter. wonder if its the same one as sg.

aih....i had my share of problems at 1U outlet too. nothing major like yours but it's about green tea drink. we went to sit & ordered green tea & was given tea bag like usual. after tasting it, we found the taste is different from normal ocha & ask the waiter about it. turns out they gave us premium tea bags cos they were out of normal ones. we were angry becos we were not informed in the 1st place & felt they are sneaky. it's not that we cant afford to pay but we dont like to be "cheated" this way!!!!

we wont be going back there either!

The price range for normal sushi is around rm1.80 or 2.80 till 6.80 or 8.80.. i have forgotten already. I went there 3 times d. Service and food are good. We dun need to call them for ocha refill. Definitely will go back again. I must try the fried calamari on next visit..

The price range for normal sushi is around rm1.80 or 2.80 till 6.80 or 8.80.. i have forgotten already. I went there 3 times d. Service and food are good. We dun need to call them for ocha refill. Definitely will go back again. I must try the fried calamari on next visit..

well for starters, im not even sure if its the same as sg one x.x

thanks for the price range update though..seems rather the same as sakae.

the sushi tei i had in sg is definately on a different level compared to their local sakae counterpart.

another problem is msian outlets tend to be not as nice as their sg outlets.

i used to go marche in sg very often and when they opened in kl i was ecstatic!

i was very disappointed with the quality and variety of the food at the msian branch in the end.

they also didnt have my fav pork knuclkes being a halal outlet T__T

currently even the sg outlets standards have dropped.

now the Village seems to be a better job then them.

another such case is Yoshinoya. i first ate it at Taka, sg. loved the aroma and texture.

i was also very drawn in by the large panel of figure painting in motion on the wall.

i marked it as one of my favs when i went sg. latter on it opened in kl and it wasnt the same! =.=

more like soggy rice with beef slices =/ why is it we keep making sad remakes of the originals!!!

depressing~~

Totally i only been to sakae sushi twice (the curve)

1st time what with my friends. It was good service. But not the 2nd time.

2nd time me and hb went for dinner. They made us wait for quite long. When we about to leave only the food arrived. Who know later the waiter accidently pour the soup on me. Then the food wasn't that nice since you can get something better with that price.

After came out from sakae sushi, my hb said they should name themselve "sakit sushi". Wakaka.

well for starters, im not even sure if its the same as sg one x.x

thanks for the price range update though..seems rather the same as sakae.

the sushi tei i had in sg is definately on a different level compared to their local sakae counterpart.

another problem is msian outlets tend to be not as nice as their sg outlets.

i used to go marche in sg very often and when they opened in kl i was ecstatic!

i was very disappointed with the quality and variety of the food at the msian branch in the end.

they also didnt have my fav pork knuclkes being a halal outlet T__T

currently even the sg outlets standards have dropped.

now the Village seems to be a better job then them.

another such case is Yoshinoya. i first ate it at Taka, sg. loved the aroma and texture.

i was also very drawn in by the large panel of figure painting in motion on the wall.

i marked it as one of my favs when i went sg. latter on it opened in kl and it wasnt the same! =.=

more like soggy rice with beef slices =/ why is it we keep making sad remakes of the originals!!!

depressing~~

Hmm... seems like I'm not the only person having problem with 1U Sakae Sushi.. anyway, the food is mediocre and not particularly cheap, I would rank it same level as Sushi King and hence would not return

I think sushi zanmai is much better as compared to sakae sushi, considering that they are on a similar price range. However, not the best in town too

Sushi Zanmai's sister restaurants such as Rakuzen and Zen in Sunway Pyramid is so much better, but obviously more expensive too. Plan to go try Rakuzen's weekend buffet, hope it's good

Even more expensive ones (but not the most expensive in town), some of my favourites would be Yuzu, the Gardens, Xenri, Old Klang Road, and Sugimoto, Hartamas who serves better cut of sashimi, as compared to Zen. I noticed that if you order set meals for Zen, the sashimi that is served is not as good as the ala-carte ones

yes!~ i love sushi zanmai!~ but their 1U's service n quality isnt as good at the gardens MV.

as for Rakuzen, there is a cheaper n better alternative at subangs outlet.

there is a row of big expensive jap restauranuts at subang, same row as Rakuzen and Tomoe(??the one at the corner)

anyways, its called Eya Raku..or smthg similar. im really lousy at remembering names but i know its just next door to subang's Rakuzen.

alternatively Kampachi FTW =x

Sakae sushi at Queensbay Mall and Gurney, Penang if not fresh. All sushi there is not appetizing, i rather go to sushi king as not much choice in Penang.

i went to sakae sushi with my sister the other day at 1U... :dash2::dash2: Lousy food, bad service... They have some fancy electronic ordering system that NEVER works, what's the point of having it...? Complained to the manager and i don't she understand antthing that came out from my mouth :sauer2: ...