joycewjl@hotmail.com

My Actual Day

It was such a relief that everything has end and it was a very memorable day for both of us. At first i was so panic as the whole week i was pack with church rehearsal to manicure & pedicure to trial make up to collecting gowns to planning to everything else... i am so worry that things may not be the way i wanted but thank god everything went smoothly on the 8th november 2008. I would like to share some insights for all the bride to be... :lol:

BS : Vogue (PG:Wing & MU:Lily)

I wasnt really happy with the outcome of my PS but i have to accept the fact and just pray hard that i have nicer pictures on AD with another PG. The SA service was bad, very forgetful and not serious.. she resign before my wedding so i got another SA which is better... however at the end of everything they do not deliver what i expected so i was a little upset... :(

Suggestion : do communicate to the PG what sort of style you prefer before your PS

Do PM me if you are interested to take a look at my PS...

Holy Matrimony @ St Andrews

we had our ceremony at a very nice & impressive little church.. we feel so honour & bless to be able to host our wedding at this church. It was a memorable moment for every friends & relatives that has attend & witness our ceremony at this church... especially for me when i was walking down the aisle

Eric : AD Photographer (penn studio)

he is the best PG i ever met, he is so patient, so talented and so good... every picture that he takes turns out to be very nice especially the angle... everyone at the church & dinner gave good comments on his attitude... where he will try to attends to all request and we believe the outcome of our pictures will be impressive eventhough i have not receive the final copy... furthermore his package is really reasonable :D

Mandy from Summer Pots

She arrives early to the church for decor and make sure everything is in order before my arrival... Gshe has done a great job in decorating St andrew as she really brings out the authentic look of the church with simple and elegant decor... furthermore with her advice i am able to reuse all the decor for my dinner that makes my dinner more elegance... with her around things just look better than original

Ruby Delights

I am so glad throug MB i found ruby delight as my caterer both for pre wedding dinner as well as church reception. They are so professional in delivering the service and i must say the food presentation & taste is impressive... we received lots of good comments from everyone attending our wedding...

Aileen : MU for AD

i must say a big thank you to Aileen (my aunt) who flew in all the way from S'pore to do my make up and hair do for AD... with her around basically i am able to change hair style n make up for every outfit ;) .. sometimes i feel so blessed make up by my aunt who is one of the famous make up artist in s'pore :P

Chi Mui aka coordinator

Last but not least credits will go to all my chi mui.. they have been really nice to agree to be my coordinators of the day.. where they organise everything from morning till night.. without them i dont think i will be able to sit back and relax and have a memorable wedding... so THANK YOU everyone...

Finally i am so glad that everything went smoothly on my AD and it was indeed the most happy moment of my life...

Hi, Thanks for sharing your experiences. Well, I believe everyone does have up and down during the wedding preparation and so do I. Anway, I just happy that you're finally an official Mrs. I just hope you have a great time with your husband and to build a happy family together with him ever after. Last but not least, GOD bless.

hehe... not forgeting to request to see your lovely photos. Mind to PM me? Thanks

joyce,

congrats :) alto there is some hiccup during your PS with vogue, but your AD was a memorable one :)

It is great and glad that your aunty flew all the way from Sg to attend your AD and to be your MUA too! what an honour :)

Wish to see your photos soon :)

Hi Joyce,

Congrats on your big day and happy for you to have such an unforgettable day! :)

Do I have the honor to view your photos? Thanks ya!

Hi Joyce,

congratulation, thanks for sharing much memorable moment...

can share with me you lovely photo with me?

huei43@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

Congratulations Joyce and wishing u a long and happy life together.

I'm also having a church wedding but i'm still clueless on how to decorate. I hope to get some tips from ur photos. My church wedding will be in Holy Spirit Church Penang. It's very unique round shaped cathederal.

Thank u so much. My email is christine_kon@yahoo.com

Congrats!! on ur AD.

can u share with me your photos & Ruby Delights's package??

hehe now started looking for caterer.

TQ so much :D

ya, PM me as well.

hope to know what food did ur cater prepared for ur guests?

any photo & their contact?

thanks.