Sign in to follow this  
ashley_woo

Missing Person

Dear all,

I am posting this thread on behalf of Fluene, one of our members here. Please help to spread the words and if you have any news, please do contact Fluene. Thank you thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is about my brother in law's sister.

She went missing in Gopeng, Perak on the way home from work last Friday (3 July 2009). Her home is in Kampar, Perak while her working place is in Gopeng. Normally she will follow a colleague's car to and fro work. Last Fri, her colleague was absent from work and after office hours, she hitch hiked a car back to Kampar. In the car, she phoned her husband informing him that she is on the way back already and that she is in a car driven by a man and his friends. All the men are unknown to her. At night, failing to see his wife, the husband called her handphone and failed to reach her. She has been missing ever since.

Report of her missing has been made and it is also published in newspaper.

http://mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/70122?tid=5

Name: Loh Sook Fon

Female age: 38

Missing place: Gopeng, Perak

Missing date: Friday 3.7.09

Body figure - Medium

Appreciate if anyone who has seen her whereabout to contact the police or contact me by my e-mail (fluene@yahoo.com).

Thank you very much

I don't get it either. Even here in Europe, most people don't hitch hike anymore because it's not all that safe. Somemore so bodoh to get into a car with just male passengers. =.=

Yes, this is crazy. A normal person will not go into a stranger's car... while she goes into a car full of strangers...

I pray that she is safe...

Totally agree!! There are so many news out there in Malaysia about people getting raped by strangers, kidnapped and killed even by their own bf and how can you trust strangers?? And in a car with a bunch of men?

I showed my hb the chinese newspaper article and he said it was written that she took a ride from a malay man. There was no mention of a group of men.

I showed my hb the chinese newspaper article and he said it was written that she took a ride from a malay man. There was no mention of a group of men.

She called her hb after getting in the car telling him that there is a group of malay men. Don't know how many though.

It is a very stupid act and like everyone else, I just don't get it. I know for a fact that she is very stingy. But stingy to the point of trusting strangers?

She seemed to have so much trust on the strangers.... something is amiss.... :huh:

Fluene, let's all pray for her safe return....

She called her hb after getting in the car telling him that there is a group of malay men. Don't know how many though.

It is a very stupid act and like everyone else, I just don't get it. I know for a fact that she is very stingy. But stingy to the point of trusting strangers?

fluene, I'm so sorry to hear this news. Some people won't realise it until bad things have happen.

Now the bad thing already happen. We'll pray for her safety.

Nowadays, not only gals/teenagers are in prey, even grandmoms are also in danger.

Even though we are encouraged to see the goods in people, we just CANNOT trust strangers.

You're right Escudo! They even target men! Well it's just better to trust yourself.

Fluene : Hope you'll hear from her soon!

My sis said there is still no news on her SIL.

My sis's MIL and the missing lady's hb went around to search for her everyday. They asked the local police to help them. The police joined them but after searching for 20 mins, the police said want to buy durian, want to minum, this lah, that lah. So in the end, they searched on their own. They went as far as Penang.

Then they went to 'ask God'. One god said she is in west, so they went west. Another one said she is in east, so they went east.

After that, they 'ask god' from Thailand. I feel funny on the way it works. They phoned the 'god' and talked to him over the phone. The 'god' instructed them over the phone on how many joss stick to put, etc. Then also instruct them to deposit RM999 as ang pow into his bank acc. But then the 'god' said the lady cannot be found forever.

So, they go to yet another 'god' from Thailand. Thru phone also. This 'god' said the lady is still alive. Got food, got water. But still he said, forever cannot be found already. Once my sis's MIL heard that her daughter is still alive but forever cannot be found, she seem satisfied already so they gave up searching.

Err.. All this calling 'God' thing sounds like a rip off! They can tell you anything and everything. But then I guess at times like that they'll really do anything. And Malaysia's police really hopeless!!

Well, usually when a person goes missing, the first 24 hours is crucial. After that, you have to be prepared for the worse.

The police don't really have much of a lead in the first place - they have no eye witnesses, no license plate to work with, and pretty much nothing to work on. On top of that, our police are notorious for being "lazy" to a degree - low pay, low priority, racially-motivated and so forth (if it was a Malay girl, I think they would act very differently).

*sigh*